Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Listening to on cassette thread.

1234568»

Comments

• ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,700

10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,700
    #didyoustealmymoney
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • toolietoolie Posts: 323

• MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 8,158
    toolie said:

Nice, where there any cassettes with the girl cover?
    MedozK said:
    toolie said:

Nice, where there any cassettes with the girl cover?
    You know, I have no idea lol. I’ve only seen this one. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 2,571

^^^Mike needs decaf^^^flashback...my mom recently said what was that terrible music you used to listen to! Pretty sure she was remembering this.

Loujoe said:

Sweet

sure you have a nice collection^^^
    Last time I 'recently' saw suicidal was about 2008. They dedicated subliminally (I think) to the old timers...this is the only st record i know or have. Jumped back into the pit, took a solid shove and couldn't bend down to tie my shoes for about a week! I'm better now...ready to hop back in if ya know what wasn't around. 
    Man Neil had been putting out a lot of stuff lately but this new Crazy Horse show he just announced sounds like a must have. Got me in a Neil mood. 

I appreciate pfp. Sometimes my brain is not sure how to arrange the barrage of sounds and intentional awkward timing. Whatever anyway. Pets is pretty fantastic.
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATXPosts: 1,357
    Loujoe said:
     I appreciate pfp. Sometimes my brain is not sure how to arrange the barrage of sounds and intentional awkward timing. Whatever anyway. Pets is pretty fantastic.
    I loved the quirkiness of the first album. Their second album is terrrible.
    That one with Tahitian Moon and others is killer (i like it)for me. I dont know which is the first. 
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATXPosts: 1,357
    Loujoe said:
    That one with Tahitian Moon and others is killer (i like it)for me. I dont know which is the first. 
    The picture of the cassette is their first album
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 8,158