Keegan Hall benefitting EBRP signed Eddie Vedder prints

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    PJNB said:
    At first I thought this was the same image as on the Danny Clinch book but the ukulele is pointed in the opposite direction. Must still be from the same photo shoot though. 
    Image may contain 1 person standing and shoes
    Yep! :)

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Can I get a free poster if I point out he is not drawing a guitar?  :lol: 

That is a beaut!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    this artist's skills are something out of this world. amazing
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    this artist's skills are something out of this world. amazing
    No kidding, it’s unbelievable
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    That’s insane
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Can’t believe that this was the pic decided upon for this.  Not my favorite image of one of my favorite artists, lol. Not shitting on it, if you got one, congrats, you have something special- but seriously, the suit coat and ukulele is sorta cringe worthy to me.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.

Wow!!!! 
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Can’t believe that this was the pic decided upon for this.  Not my favorite image of one of my favorite artists, lol. Not shitting on it, if you got one, congrats, you have something special- but seriously, the suit coat and ukulele is sorta cringe worthy to me.
     I was banking on that Wrigley jump!
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    If anyone is disappointed in the picture and looking to unload their copy for face value, hit me up. 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    wwsuicide said:
     I was banking on that Wrigley jump!
    Yeah, i meant no disrespect but I prefer to picture Ed as a rockstar more than I do as a Dad or a poet or political figure or whatever comes to mind from that pic.  Either way I’d love to have a signed drawing though, that’s cool for sure
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65
    I like the choice and although I didn't get the signed one I now ordered the smaller version to hang with my ukes. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    Been checking in regularly on Keegan’s site over the last day or so just in case...um...anyone...happens to get their orders cancelled for trying to flip them. 

edited January 2021
    https://www.facebook.com/645346968929270/posts/2156339991163286/

Juuuuust getting started on the background by lightly sketching it out. If you're familiar with this Danny Clinch Photography's image then you know that the background quite intricate and is also slightly out of focus. It's definitely gonna take some time to draw this background accurately!!

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    tdawe said:
    Been checking in regularly on Keegan’s site over the last day or so just in case...um...anyone...happens to get their orders cancelled for trying to flip them. 
    Unfortunately they’re not going to do anything about flippers. They are well aware that somebody bought 4 and theyre ok with it.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    My cart was so buggy that i ended up with 2 in there.  I had to delete my cart and go back to the start.  Definitely didnt want 2 and I was worried they’d cancel multiple orders.  

• SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MN Posts: 108
    My cart was so buggy that i ended up with 2 in there.  I had to delete my cart and go back to the start.  Definitely didnt want 2 and I was worried they’d cancel multiple orders.  

Same here.  I almost accidentally bought 3, but caught it in PayPal before I completed the transaction.  Was still lucky enough to grab one after starting over!
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Horse2345 said:
    somebody bought 4 and theyre ok with it.
    Someone bought 4?!?!
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Looking for the multiple purchaser's here. Happy to discuss a 98 trade for it. PM me.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Looking for the multiple purchaser's here. Happy to discuss a 98 trade for it. PM me.
     :o 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
     :o 
    X2
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    How about a single purchaser? 
  • Horse2345 said:
    tdawe said:
    Unfortunately they’re not going to do anything about flippers. They are well aware that somebody bought 4 and theyre ok with it.
    Yeah.. they tried to tell me they think that person really wants 4 to themselves. Sometimes wonder if Ed and co know or care.. think they’d want 200 people to enjoy these for face. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Maybe they bought 4, so they could hang one in every one of the 4 houses they own 🤣
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

edited January 2021
  • sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    I guess they oversold by a very small amount, and there will be ~ 8 signed but unnumbered copies. 

• BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    sfrduder said:
    I guess they oversold by a very small amount, and there will be ~ 8 signed but unnumbered copies. 
    Interesting.