Options

Keegan Hall benefitting EBRP signed Eddie Vedder prints

Comments

• Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 348
    Has anyone’s print started to move thru USPS or just still in pre shipment. 
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 301
    edited March 2021
    Mine says "in transit" after being processed at Kirkland post office, March 15.
    Post edited by edocon on
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    KW6232 said:
    Has anyone’s print started to move thru USPS or just still in pre shipment. 
    No movement yet to Indiana. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    Mine arrived in Kent, WA on March 16th @ 18:41 from Kirkland.
  • Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    no movement
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 301
    The status on mine has been updated with "Arriving late". No arrival date specified, though.
  • Options
    March 16, 2021, 6:41 pm
    Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
    KENT, WA 98035 
    Shipping Partner:  RR DONNELLEY
    Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 6:41 pm on March 16, 2021 in KENT, WA 98035. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Shipping Partner:  RR DONNELLEY. https://www.shipstation.com/partners/rr-donnelley/

• Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    edited March 2021
    Mine arrived, looks amazing. 78/200

Reno, NV
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Got mine in Illinois today.

I was one who had reservations about the picture that was used and was a bit disappointed in that.

BUT in person this thing is gorgeous.  The paper stock and color that was used to print it on is the key that ties it all together.  Gives it an 'old time,' off white, faded kinda feel to me.  SO classy.  Would never have known it was hand drawn if I didn't know better.

The signatures.  I was hoping for a large signature in maybe a silver marker or something.  But...at least on mine...Eddie and Keegan used a heavy hand when signing so the signatures really, really stand out.  Nice dark, bold pencil.  

Lastly the personalized letter/COA is an awesome surprise.  Has my name and print number on it...gives the me a greater sense of ownership and a connection to the print I probably wouldn't otherwise have.  

...oh and the plastic sleeve it was shipped in to keep it safe...wish all posters were sent this way

Totally worth the wait and every penny for so many reason.

Now off to the framer!

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Wow letter and COA?  Awesome
  • Options
    Indeed! Can't wait! :) 
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Yeah not traditional COA but you'll see what I mean when you get it.  May as well be one...
  • Options
    Gvn2fly said:
    Yeah not traditional COA but you'll see what I mean when you get it.  May as well be one...
    Not traditional is even better. I usually dont trust COA’s :lol:

very cool that these are personalized like that. Cant wait.  Mine hasnt moved yet tho
  • Options
    mine still says shipping label created and no movement hopefully soon...
  • Options
    SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MN Posts: 108
    edited March 2021
    Mine’s out for delivery!
    Post edited by Slettelleir on
  • Options
    Mine went from “label created” to suddenly being in my hometown! 
  • Options
    Mine went from “label created” to suddenly being in my hometown! 

Great! Gonna be another week or two till it arrives here. 
  • Options
    I had no shipping update at all (even posted here yesterday) and it arrived today. looks pretty amazing!!!!

pumped to get it framed

• Options
    Oh no...I’m scared to open it...
  • Options
    I bet its alright
  • Options
    Luckily, it was unscathed.  Truly amazed at how beautiful it is in person!
  • Options
    mermmerm Posts: 2
    My wife rolled her eyes when I told her I had to get some latex gloves on before I handled anything.  I told her yes I’m well aware it’s already wrapped in plastic.  Sheesh!  women!!
  • Options
    So cool.  Got it today. The letter is really cool.  Are those printed signatures on the letter or are they hand signed?  Usually its easy to tell but the paper is different 
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    So cool.  Got it today. The letter is really cool.  Are those printed signatures on the letter or are they hand signed?  Usually its easy to tell but the paper is different 
    The letter looks like a printer signature. Same one used in the emails they have sent 
  • Options
    sfrduder said:
    The letter looks like a printer signature. Same one used in the emails they have sent 
    Thats what i figured.  Still cool regardless.  Love the Ed logo on it
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    So now that these are landing, who wants to offload one to me?? 
    :prayer::prayer:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,995
    redraw said:
    So now that these are landing, who wants to offload one to me?? 
    :prayer::prayer:
    They’ve hit eBay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=keegan+hall+eddie+vedder&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1313