Keegan Hall benefitting EBRP signed Eddie Vedder prints

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    sfrduder said:
    I got an email confirmation from Keegan and paypal
    Same
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

These screenshots are from Keegan's site. Looks like we may see a pencil recreation of Clinch's iconic photo??? :rock_on:
  • TheKricketTheKricket Chicago Posts: 115
    edited January 2021
    I MIGHT have just gotten through using Amazon Pay.  I received an Amazon Pay email saying they are processing my payment.

There is a merchant order # in the email, but its 33,xxx, so I dont know how helpful that is.

Hoping to get something from Keegan's website soon.

EDIT - Just received the email confirmation from Keegan - same confirmation number.

I can't believe I got one.
    Post edited by TheKricket on
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    I MIGHT have just gotten through using Amazon Pay.  I received an Amazon Pay email saying they are processing my payment.

There is a merchant order # in the email, but its 33,xxx, so I dont know how helpful that is.

Hoping to get something from Keegan's website soon.

EDIT - Just received the email confirmation from Keegan - same confirmation number.

I can't believe I got one.
    Ditto. I received 'processing' notice email from Amazon Pay followed by a confirmation email from Keegan's site :smiley: 
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    Keep tabbing through the fields, make sure you get the United States and State. I went through PayPal. Have a charge from PayPal and order number on website. no confirmation email yet. 
  • hobowithagrinhobowithagrin Posts: 107
    edited January 2021
    sfrduder said:
    I got an email confirmation from Keegan and paypal
    Ditto, took an hour of hitting refresh and re filling out the shipping details (to get the order through to Paypal) but eventually got one, so there's still hope folks!

Post edited by hobowithagrin on
  • potnikpotnik Posts: 440
    Went the Amazon route, will see what happens. Got this from Amazon.  

Thank you for using Amazon Pay with Keegan Hall.
    We'll send confirmation that your payment is complete when Keegan Hall has finished processing your order.
  • bjmjplbjmjpl Posts: 134
    ok i figured out the trick
    if you get internal server error
    go back to your password in creating an account
    keep presing enter on the fifth internal server it caught and exectured me thru paypal to final confirmation
  • davetendaveten Ireland Posts: 143
    Jesus that was stressful!got email confirmation
    cork 96,dublin 96,dublin 00,dublin 06,london 08, dublin 10, belfast 10, ev solo London 2012
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    edited January 2021
    I got paypal confirmation and charge but when it went back to Keegan it said database error lol

Confirmation email finally! 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    I went the Amazon route as well and had success. This was shortly before the site started to buckle from demand.
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    edited January 2021
    Got thru finally. Set up account and my biggest problem was grey screen on payment page. I kept auto loading my city, but decided to try to put it in manually and this made the grey screen go away and I was able to check out with Paypall. Tried Amazon and my own card wouldn’t go thru. 
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    I got an email confirmation and order number from the Keegan Hall site.
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    Just got one! Yikes that was stressful. 
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    sold out?
  • gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    edited January 2021
    seems like it now. Tried for over an hour. Oh well.

Post edited by gettingright on
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Sold out
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Seems sold out now. Tried for over an hour. Oh well.
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    These are going to be gorgeous!! Glad to donate to EB once again. 
  • Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Tried hard.  Honestly relieved I didn't get one.  Congrats to everyone who did.  I'm sure they will be great.
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 493
    jjflash said:

These screenshots are from Keegan's site. Looks like we may see a pencil recreation of Clinch's iconic photo??? :rock_on:
    Google keenan halls work, man, am I excited to see this!!!! Gorgeous work, he did one of Chris cornell, absolutely beautiful photorealistic!
  • Wow this one will be epic 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    I remember his Michael Jordan print.  They really look like black and white photos
  • +2 here  B)
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    wwsuicide said:
    These are going to be gorgeous!! Glad to donate to EB once again. 
    Me too. :) 
  • bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
    I also got confirmation from paypal and Keegan
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    jjflash said:

I am really really really hoping it's this print.  
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited January 2021

https://www.facebook.com/KeeganHallArt/posts/2153150234815595

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fe5iGnltgs

Keegan Hall

I’m so excited to announce the next #KEEGAN200: Eddie Vedder!!

In case you’ve been living on a different planet for the past few decades, Eddie is a multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, and front man for my all-time favorite band, Pearl Jam, who is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Eddie and his amazing wife, Jill, and they are two of the most kind, caring, and compassionate people you’ll ever meet and I’m proud to call them friends. They’ve contributed to a variety of causes over the years, but one organization that is particularly important to them is EB Research Partnership, which they co-founded in 2014.

EB Research Partnership is the largest nonprofit funding research aimed at treating and ultimately curing Epidermolysis Bullosa, a group of devastating and life-threatening skin disorders that affect children from birth.

The cure to EB is within reach, but we need your help. So, here’s the deal: I’m going to create a drawing of Eddie, and then get 200 limited-edition prints created. Eddie and I will hand-sign and number each print, and they’re available for pre-sale RIGHT NOW at KeeganHall.com.

***The best part: 100% of the proceeds from this project will be donated to EB Research!***
    Again, the cure to EB is close and, together, we can help put an end to this life-threatening disease.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    +2 here  B)
    wow
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    Was so tempted to buy, but literally just bought a vinyl player and speaker system....$500 would have put me over the edge lol. Congrats to all who got!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II