• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Joe Judge makes his coaches run laps.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Joe Judge makes his coaches run laps.
    And he got into a fight with one
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

chinese-happy.jpg
    Hang on, I need to know what Eagles legend and proud boy Seth Joyner has to say on this situation...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Wait I just remembered Judge came from the Patriots who literally were disciplined for cheating multiple times so who is he to question another coaches integrity?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    “To disrespect the effort that everyone put forth to make this season a success for the NFL, to disrespect the game by not going out there and competing for 60 minutes and giving everything you can to help those players win. We will never do that as long as I’m the head coach of the New York Giants.”
    Judge is a serious hard ass. Supposedly insufferable to be around.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Tanking games is a dynasty makes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    “To disrespect the effort that everyone put forth to make this season a success for the NFL, to disrespect the game by not going out there and competing for 60 minutes and giving everything you can to help those players win. We will never do that as long as I’m the head coach of the New York Giants.”
    Supposedly? Again, he makes coaches run laps.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Uh oh:

Report: “Many Eagles players and coaches were shocked and outraged” by removal of Jalen Hurts

The Eagles have plenty of work to do to repair the external damage done by Sunday night’s apparent decision to deliberately lose to Washington. They also apparently have plenty of work to do to repair the internal damage.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports that “many Eagles players and coaches were shocked and outraged” by the decision to remove quarterback Jalen Hurts for Nate Sudfeld in the second half of the Week 17 game.

Per the report, two defensive players “had to be held back” from confronting coach Doug Pederson. McLane also reports that center Jason Kelce (pictured) and another offensive starter approach Pederson for an explanation as to the move.

Pederson explained after the loss that he was trying to win the game. On Monday, Pederson gave a rambling non-answer when asked again about the perception that the Eagles weren’t trying to secure a victory that would have knocked Washington out of the playoffs and would have delivered the NFC East title to the Giants.

The incident puts a dark cloud over the team at the conclusion of a lost season. Clearing it away will require plenty of frank and candid conversations. Ultimately, Pederson may have to admit to his players (at a minimum, to his team leaders) that the goal was to enhance the team’s draft position or, possibly, to take steam out of potential push to make Hurts the starter in 2021, allowing the team to make a more reasoned and deliberate decision as to the quarterback position next season, given their belief that Carson Wentz‘s poor season may have been an aberration.

The Eagles benefited significantly from pandemic protocols that keep reporters out of the locker room in the raw and real moments after a game. Still, this problem hasn’t quickly gone away — and the Eagles have offered up nothing in the aftermath of the game to reduce the discontent arising from the apparently deliberate decision to not try to beat Washington in the final game of the 2020 regular season.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/05/report-many-eagles-players-and-coaches-were-shocked-and-outraged-by-removal-of-jalen-hurts/

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Listened to Jeff Saturday laugh out loud about what a joke this "controvery" is, this morning.  He admitted that he and other players were bent when the Colts tanked and sat out players but that it is part of how things go.
    Making this about the integrity of the game is possibly the funniest part.  This game has only one master -- money.  Nothing else matters.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Why aren't the Steelers players crying?
    They tanked and let a division rival in to the playoffs in a head to head game, as well.
    They tanked and let a division rival in to the playoffs in a head to head game, as well.
    Why would they be crying?  You always rest your starters before playoffs to avoid injury.  Come on, you know that is apples to oranges.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why would they be crying?  You always rest your starters before playoffs to avoid injury.  Come on, you know that is apples to oranges.  

Actually, I think when people talk about "the integrity of the game" & always trying to win....this is the same thing.
    If this game was different because the Eagles were not going to the playoffs (I think that is your point) then why did nobody get upset that their best DL was sitting out...their best RB was sitting out....their best TE was sitting out....the guy who many think is their best QB, and certainly their best back up, was sitting out....but when Doug follows the plan he had coming into the game people lose their minds. 

I am not arguing that it was not clumsy, that these moves were not done to gain a draft position, or show the power of the coach, or stick a finger up to Carson Wentz....or anything other than the outrage being shared by some is comical.  This league is driven by money and money makes it OK to do everything they do.  (Through past NFL justification.) 
    Now, if this somehow threatens their money?  Well, hey, the NFL might do something.  Sorta like the whole bullshit over their paid advertisements --- err, playing of the national anthem before every game. 

Listened to Jeff Saturday laugh out loud about what a joke this "controvery" is, this morning.  He admitted that he and other players were bent when the Colts tanked and sat out players but that it is part of how things go.
    Making this about the integrity of the game is possibly the funniest part.  This game has only one master -- money.  Nothing else matters.
    How do you feel about the players reaction?  Do you think pederson deserves another year?  If so will players respect him?
    mcgruff10 said:
    How do you feel about the players reaction?  Do you think pederson deserves another year?  If so will players respect him?

1)  They will get over it.  I can totally understand being pissed during the game but they get big money to shut the heck up and do what boss man says, just like the rest of us.  (Only more $ to them.)
    2)  I would probably fire him if I were the owner but that has nothing to do with last week's game and more to do with how much he hates Miles Sanders and common sense play calling.
    3)  Yes, the players will respect the guy in charge.  See question #1.  They will get over being angry about a meaningless 10 minutes amidst a horrid trainwreck of a season. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201

Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    I just said supposedly cause I don't have first hand experience with him. But yeah, from all reports an insufferable tool.
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    I just said supposedly cause I don't have first hand experience with him. But yeah, from all reports an insufferable tool.
    I like him, he made many positive changes in only one year.  The future is bright for the Gmen.
    mcgruff10 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    I like him, he made many positive changes in only one year.  The future is bright for the Gmen.
    He can coach. His methods will definitely rub some guys the wrong way though.
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    mcgruff10 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    When you are in a leadership position and do what you're supposed to do, and hold people accountable for not doing what they're supposed to do, you are a tool and "insufferable" in a lot of people's eyes. 
    Joe Judge fans. Must be incredibly proud people.
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    Oh my god.  Expecting your coaches to be in half way decent shape like your players?  What is wrong with that?
    I ve coached for close to twenty years and would always warm up and do various drills and scrimmage with my soccer and baseball players. To me that is leading by example.  
    I love how Giants fans are still pissed that the Eagles did them an enormous favor. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I love how Giants fans are still pissed that the Eagles did them an enormous favor. 
    I don’t know a single fan or player who would rather get a higher draft than be in the playoffs.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don’t know a single fan or player who would rather get a higher draft than be in the playoffs.  
    I know plenty if we're talking about two shitty teams in the worst division in the history of the league. 

hahaha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mcgruff10 said:
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    Oh my god.  Expecting your coaches to be in half way decent shape like your players?  What is wrong with that?
    I ve coached for close to twenty years and would always warm up and do various drills and scrimmage with my soccer and baseball players. To me that is leading by example.  
    Uh ohhhhhh here comes the coaching resume.
    mcgruff10 said:
    Poncier said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    Uh ohhhhhh here comes the coaching resume.
    And your point?
    The best way I heard this put is we had a problem with what happened until Giants fans had a problem with it. And now we fucking love it.
    The best way I heard this put is we had a problem with what happened until Giants fans had a problem with it. And now we fucking love it.
    So you are cool with a divisional rival win on your field instead of playing the spoiler?  I doubt your number six pick is going to make you 10-6 next year.