Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Pearl Jam's Ten Target Exclusive Vinyl

1456810

Comments

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 2,323
    It's a hot record. I didn't have ten lp and spun it this morning. Not always big into pj hits but they sure rock. Love how they tap into the experimental with oceans, garden, deep...release. Reminds me of how much I dig this band!!!! Glad they stuck together and always take things further. Also that purple with smokey black surprise is great.
    Sorry for those that are frustrated. Think of putting an ISO in lost dogs before buying from a flipper.
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,368
    my_wave said:
    Literally hundreds of these on the bay at the moment, most sellers have multiple copies and the average price is $30... I fucking hate buying from flippers (they do this just to make an extra $10!?!) but at least these aren't as limited as I thought they were so I'll be able to get one. Still think the 10 club should have had a preorder for these so we could have had a chance to order one and not have go to multiple stores during a pandemic to try and find one... and disappointed that they weren't available to ship from target, again during a pandemic, this fucking band and their fucking limited edition bullshit... fuck me in the brain...
    10 club did have some. Sold out pretty quick though. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,519
    SHZA said:
    my_wave said:
    Literally hundreds of these on the bay at the moment, most sellers have multiple copies and the average price is $30... I fucking hate buying from flippers (they do this just to make an extra $10!?!) but at least these aren't as limited as I thought they were so I'll be able to get one. Still think the 10 club should have had a preorder for these so we could have had a chance to order one and not have go to multiple stores during a pandemic to try and find one... and disappointed that they weren't available to ship from target, again during a pandemic, this fucking band and their fucking limited edition bullshit... fuck me in the brain...
    10 club did have some. Sold out pretty quick though. 
    yeah they had the usual 10 copies and were gone in the blink of an eye.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 2,620
    FR181798 said:
    SHZA said:
    my_wave said:
    Literally hundreds of these on the bay at the moment, most sellers have multiple copies and the average price is $30... I fucking hate buying from flippers (they do this just to make an extra $10!?!) but at least these aren't as limited as I thought they were so I'll be able to get one. Still think the 10 club should have had a preorder for these so we could have had a chance to order one and not have go to multiple stores during a pandemic to try and find one... and disappointed that they weren't available to ship from target, again during a pandemic, this fucking band and their fucking limited edition bullshit... fuck me in the brain...
    10 club did have some. Sold out pretty quick though. 
    yeah they had the usual 10 copies and were gone in the blink of an eye.
    I think some people must have cancelled their 10C orders because I was able to order one in the shop 2 days later. A few must have come back up. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,519
    GlowGirl said:
    FR181798 said:
    SHZA said:
    my_wave said:
    Literally hundreds of these on the bay at the moment, most sellers have multiple copies and the average price is $30... I fucking hate buying from flippers (they do this just to make an extra $10!?!) but at least these aren't as limited as I thought they were so I'll be able to get one. Still think the 10 club should have had a preorder for these so we could have had a chance to order one and not have go to multiple stores during a pandemic to try and find one... and disappointed that they weren't available to ship from target, again during a pandemic, this fucking band and their fucking limited edition bullshit... fuck me in the brain...
    10 club did have some. Sold out pretty quick though. 
    yeah they had the usual 10 copies and were gone in the blink of an eye.
    I think some people must have cancelled their 10C orders because I was able to order one in the shop 2 days later. A few must have come back up. 
    Probably. I think this purple vinyl is just the start. I think we will see an array of different official color pressings of Ten pop up around the globe over the next year or two. Just saw the Target REM Out of Time exclusive, we have a different exclusive here in the UK.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,826

  • 1,800 target store with and average of 6 per store. Ten club and Target pre sale,  Iam guessing 12,000 purple ten albums.
  • Not all Targets got the Ten LE Target exclusive. It seems like this vinyl was a real unicor in their LE series. On the first day of the sale when I did a search of local Targets, only half within a 50 miles radius had the 6 copies. 
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

    First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MAPosts: 2,490
    I ordered, and the online ship date was pushed back. Then I had to 'accept' delay this AM for a second pushback w/ the backorder. I'm wondering if this exists in the Target warehouse.....
    W.M.A., 35
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Quebec City 
  • PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 112
    I ordered, and the online ship date was pushed back. Then I had to 'accept' delay this AM for a second pushback w/ the backorder. I'm wondering if this exists in the Target warehouse.....
    Same happened to me. Fingers crossed! 
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MAPosts: 2,490
    PJamMB said:
    I ordered, and the online ship date was pushed back. Then I had to 'accept' delay this AM for a second pushback w/ the backorder. I'm wondering if this exists in the Target warehouse.....
    Same happened to me. Fingers crossed! 
    Good luck, too!
    W.M.A., 35
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Quebec City 
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MAPosts: 2,490
    edited December 2020
    PJamMB said:
    I ordered, and the online ship date was pushed back. Then I had to 'accept' delay this AM for a second pushback w/ the backorder. I'm wondering if this exists in the Target warehouse.....
    Same happened to me. Fingers crossed! 
    Shipped unexpectedly and here sometime this week - there is hope for us all!
    W.M.A., 35
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Quebec City 
  • Well you can get this on Discdogs for only $28.00....good to know it was not super limited
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,826
    demetrios said:

    LIMITED EDITION PURPLE VINYL

    MEMBERS ONLY. AVAILABLE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT PREVIOUSLY PURCHASE THIS ITEM

    ******DIGITAL MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE WITH MEMBERSHIP PURCHASE*********

    PRESALE ITEM. CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

    ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS PLACED IN THE SAME ORDER AS THIS PRODUCT WILL BE WILL BE BILLED AND SHIPPED SEPARATELY, JUST AS IT WOULD IN A SEPARATE ORDER.

    WE HOPE TO BEGIN SHIPPING BY END OF JANUARY 2021


  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,826
    Sold out!
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,947
    They should have made this available to only international members, they're the ones that have a hard time getting these.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,826

  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 7,309
    edited December 2020
    demetrios said:
    Sold out quick.  My targets here never restocked after black friday.  I asked a guy and he said they got their 6 or 7 copies and they were gone in a day. It hasnt been on any of their trucks since then
  • ceskaceska New YorkPosts: 946
    Well this thread has come full circle for me. I didn't originally get the Purple Ten Target Exclusive at my local store, even though it was indicated on their website as in stock (guy at the store said it wasn't showing up on his device as in stock), and I didn't feel compelled to go to another store farther away.  In the meantime, this thread turned me on to Taylor Swift & Folklore.  Well, my local Target didn't carry her new CD Evermore (surprising), so I had to drive a little further today to pick it up at another location. I get to the store, and Evermore is not on the shelf but, what is? Purple Ten, one copy. LOL. So yeah I picked it up.

    Evermore was in the back, it just hadn't been brought out yet, so one of the staff went back and got me a copy. All good.
     
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,573
    Christmas miracle! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • ceskaceska New YorkPosts: 946
    on2legs said:
    Christmas miracle! =)

    :)  
  • ZodZod Posts: 7,417
    has anyone's originally ordered from 10c made it to Canada yet?  feels like it's been a while, but mail is kind of random coming from the US right now.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,826
    Zod said:
    has anyone's originally ordered from 10c made it to Canada yet?  feels like it's been a while, but mail is kind of random coming from the US right now.

    Yep. Received my copy back on Nov 27th.
  • ZodZod Posts: 7,417
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    has anyone's originally ordered from 10c made it to Canada yet?  feels like it's been a while, but mail is kind of random coming from the US right now.

    Yep. Received my copy back on Nov 27th.

    damn, mine must be stuck in a Canada Post warehouse some place.
  • ceska said:
    Well this thread has come full circle for me. I didn't originally get the Purple Ten Target Exclusive at my local store, even though it was indicated on their website as in stock (guy at the store said it wasn't showing up on his device as in stock), and I didn't feel compelled to go to another store farther away.  In the meantime, this thread turned me on to Taylor Swift & Folklore.  Well, my local Target didn't carry her new CD Evermore (surprising), so I had to drive a little further today to pick it up at another location. I get to the store, and Evermore is not on the shelf but, what is? Purple Ten, one copy. LOL. So yeah I picked it up.

    Evermore was in the back, it just hadn't been brought out yet, so one of the staff went back and got me a copy. All good.
     
    Reading this comment led me to check Target's website to see if any stores near me had it in stock. No dice on that. BUT, they have it available to ship?  And upon adding it to my cart I realized I had $17 worth of Target Circle cashback I completely forgot about, so I ended up ordering the album for $6 shipped.  Not bad at all lol
Sign In or Register to comment.