Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Pearl Jam's Ten Target Exclusive Vinyl

14567810»

Comments

• MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 8,409
    demetrios said:
    Great to see many are in stores. 

Vs Target vinyl exclusive next?
    Wouldn't think so. Overproduced this one big time. We like to see a bunch on shelves, but all Sony is thinking about is all the unsold returns that Target will send back.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 20,710
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Wouldn't think so. Overproduced this one big time. We like to see a bunch on shelves, but all Sony is thinking about is all the unsold returns that Target will send back.
    Ten is usually in the top 100 on Amazon overall cd/vinyl. And usually in the top 30 Alternative Albums on ITunes. So I think it will do well
    I miss igotid88
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 5,509
    edited January 23
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

I’m pretty sure you can’t return records to the distributor.
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 8,409
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

I’m pretty sure you can’t return records to the distributor.
    Yea, I'm not sure about Target. Depends on the deals that retailers make with their distributors. All I know is TEN will be on the discount shelves at Target eventually, I think they way overproduced this one. Kinda crazy how everyone thought it was really limited to begin with, I think the distributing problems due to the pandemic led to some of it. Stores weren't getting their normal orders.

I do wonder how many they pressed. These 2017 cuts have had LOTS of represses.
  • demetrios said:
    Taylor Swift, the Beatles and Pearl Jam....?  PJ has hit the big time now.....
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,625
    edited February 4
    My 10c exclusive arrived in the UK today. No idea why I bought this, the hype probably got the better of me. Like the 2017 EU copy I have, the sleeve is too dark and text on the back a bit blurry compared to my original, not the worst Ive seen though as theres a really bad In Utero sleeve out there from a few years ago.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South JerseyPosts: 8,666
    Advertised in this coming target Sunday paper advertisement. "Limited..."
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 66,607
    Advertised in this coming target Sunday paper advertisement. "Limited..."

Weird. It's been available online for a while now.  https://www.target.com/p/pearl-jam---ten--target-exclusive--vinyl-/-/A-81177460