______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Greg Graffin was a Gordon Lightfoot fan there is no doubt. 

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Nice set up^^^
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Binaural and now Handwritten 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2020
    Loujoe said:
    Nice set up^^^
    Thanks bud. It’s perfect for our little basement. Gas fireplace keeps me warm in these cold Alberta winters 🥶 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Lost in the Dream 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

GREAT sounding record. 

edited November 2020

The booklet that came with this pressing is great! Awesome to see this gem get the love that it deserves. 
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

The booklet that came with this pressing is great! Awesome to see this gem get the love that it deserves. 
    I think I had that sucker on cassette.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    dankind said:

Circle Jerks was the first concert I took my younger sister to see. It was her first concert ever. It was an all ages show at the 9:30 Club, and she was 14. I think she got a bit overwhelmed - but what a cool first concert experience for her. I was 14 at my first concert as well - but it was Rush (at a large arena). Totally different experience than hers.

edited November 2020
    Good big sister!! I took my sister to cbgbs to see black crows. They played under a fake name we were the last few people they let in. Not a big bc fan but was happy I went.  It was so loud it probably sounded better outside. A good story to tell anyway.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Loujoe said:
    Good big brother!! I took my sister to cbgbs to see black crows. They played under a fake name we were the last few people they let in. Not a big bc fan but was happy I went.  It was so loud it probably sounded better outside. A good story to tell anyway.

Sister.......

user name and avatar kinda give it away.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    NIN - The Fragile... Damn Trent did an amazing job with these albums for the reissue.  Can't wait for "The Slip" and "Year Zero" to come out... 
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

mickeyrat said:
    Loujoe said:
    Good big brother!! I took my sister to cbgbs to see black crows. They played under a fake name we were the last few people they let in. Not a big bc fan but was happy I went.  It was so loud it probably sounded better outside. A good story to tell anyway.

Sister.......

Yes. I am a good big sister!!!

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    GlowGirl said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Loujoe said:

Sister.......

a looker too.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    Loujoe said:

Sister.......

Fixed
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Loujoe said:

Sister.......

a looker too.....
    Thanks. Now you are making me blush :)