*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    That this was the first year redick missed the playoffs in his career is the craziest thing about that article. 
    I can’t believe igouodala is in the finals and playing. 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Morey is stepping down! Get heeeeeeeem.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    yea he can bring back Hinkie as his assistant again.  those 2 have developed so many championship teams 

so not trusting the process anymore?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    The dream is alive!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The dream is alive!
    TrustTheProcess2.0
    pjhawks said:
    The dream is alive!
    TrustTheProcess2.0
    Yes!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    All the Point Ohhhhhhs
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201

edited October 2020
    Holy shit--

chinese-happy.jpg
    CAME HERE FOR THIIISSSSSSSS
    Give it to him. All of it.

Sacha Baron Cohen King GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    So who does he ship out, Simmons or Embiid?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    CAME HERE FOR THIIISSSSSSSS
    Hell of a call, man. Didn't think there was any way this ownership group would go back in this direction. But here they go and totally redeem themselves! haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Wow! Best possible scenario. 
    Interesting - Sam Cassell coming over with Doc as well.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/2028809

Report: 76ers expected to pursue Harden
    56m ago
    Nathaniel S. Butler / National Basketball Association / Getty
    ORLANDO FL - AUGUST 31 James Harden 13 of the Houston Rockets handles the ball against the Oklahoma City Thunder during Round One Game Six of the NBA Playoffs on August 31 2020 at the AdventHealth Arena at ESPN Wide World Of Sports Complex in Orlando Florida NOTE TO USER User expressly acknowledges and agrees that by downloading andor using this Photograph user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement Mandatory Copyright Notice Copyright 2020 NBAE

The Philadelphia 76ers' new-look front office has its sights set on acquiring a game-changing talent.

Philadelphia is expected to pursue Houston Rockets superstar James HardenStadium's Shams Charania reports. However, the Rockets are emphatically against trading their franchise star, Charania adds.

Daryl Morey, the Sixers' new president of basketball operations, has a well-documented history with Harden. The then-Rockets general manager acquired Harden from the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2012.

Philadelphia officially hired Morey - who left Houston last month - on Monday.

Harden remains one of basketball's most dominant offensive players. He won the 2017-18 MVP award and has finished in the top three in MVP voting for four straight seasons. The 31-year-old has helped the Rockets qualify for an NBA-best eight consecutive playoff berths since 2013.

The Sixers are coming off a first-round sweep at the hands of the Boston Celtics. It's unclear what pieces they would potentially be willing to trade away for Harden

put me down as a Solid No for Harden.  He is a guy that needs the ball...a lot. how would that work with either Embiid or Simmons?  Assuming you might have to give one of them up for Harden.
    Ugh I would hate rooting for him. 
    What's worse? The new uniform or the new court?

Fuck you Nike. Team's don't need a million different jerseys. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Although I haven’t been the biggest fan of any of the “city edition” uniforms, I will say that the new “76” logo that they started using last season on the city editions has made for some nice merch. For example, this hat that I just ordered the other day. Love the logo, the gold Liberty Bell, and the cream color. The jerseys themselves were lame though. These new ones aren’t awful but definitely underwhelming. 

Love that 76...hate those new jerseys
    Love that 76...hate those new jerseys
    Yeah they aren’t getting a lot of love. They’re actually growing on me a tad. I think they look really cool on the back. The front is definitely awkward though. 
    It's like a combination of a Nuggets/Clippers black jersey. 

Yeah the 76 is alright. Just stick with a fucking home and away jersey. I hate changing it up every year. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Apparently it was Simmons’s idea to add red. It was originally just black/white/blue. I’m guessing that wouldn’t have done much for you guys but I personally would have liked that a lot more. 
    Post edited by RiotZact on
    I really like the hoodies and warm up gear with that 76 logo
    It's like a combination of a Nuggets/Clippers black jersey. 

Yeah the 76 is alright. Just stick with a fucking home and away jersey. I hate changing it up every year. 
    Based on the 3 Sixers city editions I would agree. However some other teams have come up with some pretty badass ones. Hoping the Sixers will get their shit together and make a really cool one at some point. 
    This. Just make it this again... and never tinker with it. Ever. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    I like the concept of Boathouse Row but those uni's are brutal.  I'd like to see them go back to the Iverson era blue ones.
    My dream would be if they did something similar to what Golden State did with theirs this year. Bring back a retro jersey but change the words to a Philly neighborhood. I’m partial to Kensington being that I live there but any neighborhood would be really cool.