______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,601
    Happy halloween. Cringy pictures. Thanks FNM...please give me some MORE

edited October 2020
    nice b side covers. Haven't dug into my maiden collection in a while.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

The first concert I ever saw was Rush for the Moving Pictures tour. Great album. 

• GlowGirl said:

The first concert I ever saw was Rush for the Moving Pictures tour. Great album. 
    Now that is a cool story! I only saw them once.. about 35 years after you lol.
    All I remember is how I couldn’t take my eyes off the master... the only other bands I’ve watched where my focus was completely on the drummer is Tool. 

sheesh. In 2001 I saw dave mustane in a hotel lobby in LA in a tight british flag bathing suit. I noticed his ripping long red hair before his suit. I swear! Also saw that dude from hanson at a diner. Drove by OJs house. Star studded weekend.
    been a long time since it's been spun for sure. The timing is all over the place. I guess that's megadeth. Kinda like a touch of prog metal.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    FUCK YEAH!

I SAW PEARL JAM

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

I am visiting my parents and was trying to find my old box of 45s to listen to on my dad’s system. Was going to post some of them here. I can’t find them. But I did come across these treasures :lol:

• ^^^ Those are some sweet 8-Tracks! I am old enough to remember listening to those. 
    I wonder if I should try to locate a refurbished machine and buy a few of those. 
    edited October 2020
    ^^^ Those are some sweet 8-Tracks! I am old enough to remember listening to those. 
    I wonder if I should try to locate a refurbished machine and buy a few of those. 
    If you end up getting an 8-track machine. Let me know. I will see if I can send you these for free. I found a whole milk crate full of them. But just pulled these off the top. I Will have to see what else is in there. If I recall there should be some Who in there. But I know they have likely been sitting unused in that box since the early 80s. They should go to a good home that appreciates having songs interrupted in the middle to change tracks and no way fast forward or rewind. Now that is some stellar technology  ;)
    Post edited by GlowGirl on

• GlowGirl said:
    ^^^ Those are some sweet 8-Tracks! I am old enough to remember listening to those. 
    If you end up getting an 8-track machine. Let me know. I will see if I can send you these for free. I found a whole milk crate full of them. But just pulled these off the top. I Will have to see what else is in there. If I recall there should be some Who in there. But I know they have likely been sitting unused in that box since the early 80s. They should go to a good home that appreciates having songs interrupted in the middle to change tracks and no way fast forward or rewind. Now that is some stellar technology  ;)
    GlowGirl said:
    I do remember there were some challenges with them lol. Thanks for the offer but I think a refurbished 8-track player is a ways down the list 😂. 
    But you never know... I’m an impulse shopper. 

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited October 2020

WHAMOLA!

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643

WHAMOLA!

Who wants to go to dee's diner?
  • Loujoe said:

WHAMOLA!