______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    Anyone know what "rough side out" when it comes to album covers? Could it be like albums like Harvest that has a matte finish and a really coarse/rough paper. Anyone know?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    Anyone know what "rough side out" when it comes to album covers? Could it be like albums like Harvest that has a matte finish and a really coarse/rough paper. Anyone know?
    The only Rough Side Out I know of is an EP released by Alan Doyle last year. Saw him live this summer, great live act. Used to sing for Great Big Sea and did some of their songs as well. 
    Anyways… sorry bud. Can’t help ya. 
  • Options

• Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,656

• Options

• Options

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited December 2021
    May 30th said:

Great record. Want to hear more Cat Power. Missed all of her stuff. Slipping this one on the turntable, with many thanks to you for enabling that to happen!

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    Really like that album
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,656
    May 30th said:

Great record. Want to hear more Cat Power. Missed all of her stuff. Slipping this one on the turntable, with many thanks to you for enabling that to happen!

No worries man. Enjoy it!
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    dankind said:

I have that same version. It's a good one.  There's an Analog Productions version,  45 RPM mastered by Kevin Grey that goes for huge money.  AP said they plan on repressing one day. It will sell out in an instant. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

I have that same version. It's a good one.  There's an Analog Productions version,  45 RPM mastered by Kevin Grey that goes for huge money.  AP said they plan on repressing one day. It will sell out in an instant. 

really good jazz too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,887

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dankind said:

YO
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    "unofficial"