Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    i'm gonna vote in person. to me there is nothing more satisf6ying than voting to fire the orange menace and slamming that ballot into the scanner with authority. domino, motherfucka!!!
    you ever play dominos in a turkish prison?

Do you like gladiator movies?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Biden
    i'm gonna vote in person. to me there is nothing more satisfying than voting to fire the orange menace and slamming that ballot into the scanner with authority. domino, motherfucka!!!
    Is that a Boyz in the Hood quote?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Biden
    I love this political cartoon. Let it be so.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2020
    Biden
    Yes, yes we certainly do. :tongue:

'In the US, we count ballots': Trump slapped down by Electoral Commission chief over call to dump mail votes
    ‘In case anyone is unclear on the concept, in the United States of America, we do not “get rid” of’ ballots’
    Matt Mathers@MattEm90 5 hours ago
    A US Electoral Commission chief issued a sharp rebuke against Donald Trump on Wednesday after the president called for mail ballots to be dumped, as he refused to say whether he would leave office in the event of an election defeat to Democrat rival Joe Biden.
    Ellen Weintraub, Federal Commission Commissioner (FEC), warned the president that America does not simply "get rid" of ballots. “In case anyone is unclear on the concept, in the United States of America, we do not ‘get rid of’ ballots. We count them,” she said in a statement on Twitter.
    “Counting the ballots – *all* the ballots – is the way we determine who leads our country after our elections. The only way,” she added. Ms Weintraub, a former FEC chair, has previously warned that Americans may have to wait beyond election night to find out who their next president is, as millions vote by post amid the coronavirus pandemic.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-mail-ballot-biden-election-electoral-commission-ellen-weintraub-b572434.html

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I can vote anytime at the courthouse M-S between now and Election Day.  I’ll be doing it on a Wed afternoon sometime soon.

91 reasons to be happy today?
    ?
    Granted a little off topic but that was when stamkos scored during his first time on the ice in a long time
  • Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I can vote anytime at the courthouse M-S between now and Election Day.  I’ll be doing it on a Wed afternoon sometime soon.

?
    Granted a little off topic but that was when stamkos scored during his first time on the ice in a long time
    mmmmmm...that was so nice I couldn't believe it happened.  I didn't read your note until this morning so I didn't connect.  Stammer is so great.  I like where we sitting right now.  Stars have to be questioning whether they can keep up with us. When the Bolts start swarming, it looks like there are 6 guys on the ice.  
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    Not familiar with this news source, but seems to be confirmed by FBI and the WH press.
    9 mail in ballots for Trump were in the trash. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/09/24/mcenany-pennsylvania-ballots-for-trump-were-found-in-the-trash-n2576851
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    Not familiar with this news source, but seems to be confirmed by FBI and the WH press.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/09/24/mcenany-pennsylvania-ballots-for-trump-were-found-in-the-trash-n2576851
    honestly, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was done by the trump campaign to boost their claims of mail voter fraud. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    edited September 2020
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

Media Bias website rates Townhall.com as a “ questionable” news source.

“A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.”

*** Local news and Newsweek have both posted story now.
    Post edited by jerparker20 on
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Biden
    mace1229 said:

Pennsylvania is now off the table for Biden.  This story alone is enough for Barr and Trump's court to overturn PA.  Just do that with a few more states and it's over.  Donald Trump is getting his second term.  It's over.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    mace1229 said:

“A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.”

The site screamed biased, but still contained a video of the WH confirming and claims that the FBI has also confirmed. So I'm guessing its true.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    Is everybody ready to vote in person yet?  Do the benefits of in person voting outweighs the risk of covid?  Is the safety of mail in votinG worth potentially having your ballot dumped by Donald “if you get rid of the ballots there will be no transition of power” Trump.  The virus is here we’ve all been forced back to work, our kids are being forced back to schools we are all at risk, huge turnout in person may be the only indisputable path to victory.
    I plan on voting in person. Early if my area allows it. Still need to look into that. 

We have voted early the last two or three elections...it is great.
    We are voting in person early voting! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

Pennsylvania is now off the table for Biden.  This story alone is enough for Barr and Trump's court to overturn PA.  Just do that with a few more states and it's over.  Donald Trump is getting his second term.  It's over.
    I hope you're kidding.  I know you're negative,  but this borders on the ridiculous. 

• Options
    How convenient is it that CYA Barr goes on AC360 two or three weeks ago and gets all pissy when AC presses him on election fraud and now we have a repub election official and a repub DA in a key swing state claiming ballots were found in the trash? Funny they knew 7 of 9 were for Team Trump Treason and announced it. 

Flo Rida in 2000,Ohio in 2004 and now PA in 2020. Greatest “democracy” and country on the planet my ass.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    i'm gonna vote in person. to me there is nothing more satisf6ying than voting to fire the orange menace and slamming that ballot into the scanner with authority. domino, motherfucka!!!

you ever see a grown man naked?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Biden
    i'm gonna vote in person. to me there is nothing more satisfying than voting to fire the orange menace and slamming that ballot into the scanner with authority. domino, motherfucka!!!
    Is that a Boyz in the Hood quote?
    you know it!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

My dad says you don't work hard on defense.  And sometimes you don't even run down the court!

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Biden
    Not sure where to put this so I thought I would leave it here....

• Options
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

My dad says you don't work hard on defense.  And sometimes you don't even run down the court!

tell your dad to try dragging bill laimbeer up and down the court for 60 minutes!

• Options
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

Not sure about that but it definitely gives Trump a legitimate reason to rail against mail-in voting, which he already has been doing before he had a good reason. 

I had applied to do mail-in just because I was sick of getting mail asking me to do it. But I’m gonna go to the polls now. I can still do that right? Even though I applied to do mail-in, if I don’t mail it in, I can show up in person and still vote right? 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

?
    mmmmmm...that was so nice I couldn't believe it happened.  I didn't read your note until this morning so I didn't connect.  Stammer is so great.  I like where we sitting right now.  Stars have to be questioning whether they can keep up with us. When the Bolts start swarming, it looks like there are 6 guys on the ice.  

Yeah they looked terrific against the isles. I’m actually hoping they take the cup, which it’s a little unusual rooting for the team that knocked mine out.
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

If FL and NC go to trump, PA becomes a must win state. 

Watching the news go crazy today over the peaceful  transition of power comment, this really is starting to look like 2016.

Independents were not swayed by this topic last time. Where is the Biden message? Where is the constant talk about healthcare? Instead it’s about trump leaving peacefully if he loses. That does not get Biden any independents to vote for him .  It’s like trump is punking  the Dems and they don’t even know it.
  • Options
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

Watching the news go crazy today over the peaceful  transition of power comment, this really is starting to look like 2016.

Independents were not swayed by this topic last time. Where is the Biden message? Where is the constant talk about healthcare? Instead it’s about trump leaving peacefully if he loses. That does not get Biden any independents to vote for him .  It’s like trump is punking  the Dems and they don’t even know it.
    Trump drives the news cycle with his crazy comments.  If you're the programming director at CNN or MSNBC, which do you think draws more views?  Trump being an idiot or Biden talking about healthcare?  FTR, I don't think Trump talking about not transferring power helps him with independents.  Trump's disapproval rating for the past three plus years is completely because of his lack of discipline.  So I would disagree with your take on this.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

haha it's over? wtf?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

Not sure about that but it definitely gives Trump a legitimate reason to rail against mail-in voting, which he already has been doing before he had a good reason. 

I had applied to do mail-in just because I was sick of getting mail asking me to do it. But I’m gonna go to the polls now. I can still do that right? Even though I applied to do mail-in, if I don’t mail it in, I can show up in person and still vote right? 
    When has anything Team Trump Treason said or done been “legitimate?” I guess if you’re blinded by reason, sure. Has anyone outside of the FBI and CYA Barr examined these 7 ballots that will determine the future of the human race?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

search here for your state

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

Trump drives the news cycle with his crazy comments.  If you're the programming director at CNN or MSNBC, which do you think draws more views?  Trump being an idiot or Biden talking about healthcare?  FTR, I don't think Trump talking about not transferring power helps him with independents.  Trump's disapproval rating for the past three plus years is completely because of his lack of discipline.  So I would disagree with your take on this.  

For sure, M.  Here is one of the world's biggest narcissist with rapt attention of all the world's major news sources and he just keeps piling it on.  I give the nonsense as little of my time as possible.  If I hear something about him that seems important to know, I look into it with bullshit detector on high alert.  If it seems important, I listen or read on.   If it's more bullshit noise (and I think most of it is), off it goes.  People getting sucked into his craziness is exactly what he thrives on. He wants those of us who do not support him to feel hopeless.  He was us to get mad and say or do stupid things. I'm not sure it does anyone a lot of good to get sucked into the craziness so much.  I've been guilty of that- it's hard not to- but it's good sometimes to step back and just say, "Well, the hell with that noise." 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

search here for your state

Thanks. I should contact the election official whose contact info is on that site. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Biden
    i just read that mike tyson is voting for the first time, because up until 2019, nevada (and many other states) strip a person's right to vote if convicted of a crime. wtf? what the fuck does voting have to do with committing a crime??

i honestly never knew this law existed. the current estimate is that means up to 6 million citizens are ineligible to vote. that's insane. 
    Honestly on the surface it seems not as bad as it really is.

I mean these people committed a crime should they vote???  Easy to see how people fall into that.

Neglecting the debt paid. And in reality it was just an effort to keep minorities who are locked up disproportionately from voting.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    edited September 2020
    Biden
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

The site screamed biased, but still contained a video of the WH confirming and claims that the FBI has also confirmed. So I'm guessing its true.

Do you normally get news from people like Katie Pavlich and websites like Townhall though? How many times has Trumped praised her? She is not a journalist. And, I mean, it says this at the bottom of the article: 

lol

Regardless, it's a blatantly politically motivated thing designed to help Trump to state who the ballots were cast for. Ironically, Luzerne County happens to be in the middle of the state which is as red as Alabama. Don't get me wrong though, it should be investigated. But we're talking about 9 ballots here.

I think, this time around, these stories of Trump trying to steal the election in the courts are going to motivate dems in to come out in droves, especially in my area of Pennyslvania (suburban Philly) which came through in 2018.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg