Black Lives Matter

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    sadly, i don't see this changing. i see so much "if he just listened to the cops....". people just don't fucking get it. i'm afraid they never will. 
    If you talk to cops they say the same thing. "Listen to their commands and don't escalate the situation".

They are miles apart from how you think.
    A few years back a severe storm blow through my neighborhood. Me and a neighbor were out on the sidewalk in front of my house watching the power company remove trees. A cop pulled up, rolled down the window and told us to go inside. I told him to piss off and move along, which he did. The next night, five blocks from that location, a cop from the same department shot and killed Philando Castile.

Morale of the story, I as a white man didnt need to heed the officers command, but a black man didn’t even get the chance to make that decision.
    Apples and oranges.  That scenario doesn't fit most of the incidents that happened.

Cops get called to a scene so they are on high alert, this cop just drove by you.
    Nope. This was in response to a comment that people need to heed and obey what cops tell them to do. The cop interacted with didnt tell me to go inside while driving by. He pulled up, as in up to the curb, stopped the vehicle, rolled down the window, and gave a command to go inside. I told him to piss off. I was in no way polite. He knew he was out of bounds and could not enforce what he was telling us to do, that’s why he drove off. Again, if I had been a nonwhite man, that interaction could have went sideways fast.

If if a cop is to the point that they are so amped up during all calls/stops then they do need to be a cop.
    i kind of agree with tempo here.....I don't see that interaction going differently if you were black. 
    Again, it goes back to the point of heeding commands. I clearly did not heed the command to go inside my house. At the point I told the officer no, I was not obeying what I was told to do. According to some people, at that point the officer would have been within bounds to escalate the situation as I refused to comply. What I’m getting at is this reasoning put forth that if people just obey police all will be good. That is clearly not the case. There is also a pattern that white people more often than not are afforded more leeway in obeying the commands of police. 

yeah, i totally get that, but I haven't seen any instances of police brutality where there is no suspected criminal/suspicious activity. certainly not just being told to go back inside. 

i do see what you are saying, i just think this specific example is a bit of a stretch. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• sadly, i don't see this changing. i see so much "if he just listened to the cops....". people just don't fucking get it. i'm afraid they never will. 
    If you talk to cops they say the same thing. "Listen to their commands and don't escalate the situation".

They are miles apart from how you think.
    A few years back a severe storm blow through my neighborhood. Me and a neighbor were out on the sidewalk in front of my house watching the power company remove trees. A cop pulled up, rolled down the window and told us to go inside. I told him to piss off and move along, which he did. The next night, five blocks from that location, a cop from the same department shot and killed Philando Castile.

Morale of the story, I as a white man didnt need to heed the officers command, but a black man didn’t even get the chance to make that decision.
    Apples and oranges.  That scenario doesn't fit most of the incidents that happened.

Cops get called to a scene so they are on high alert, this cop just drove by you.
    Nope. This was in response to a comment that people need to heed and obey what cops tell them to do. The cop interacted with didnt tell me to go inside while driving by. He pulled up, as in up to the curb, stopped the vehicle, rolled down the window, and gave a command to go inside. I told him to piss off. I was in no way polite. He knew he was out of bounds and could not enforce what he was telling us to do, that’s why he drove off. Again, if I had been a nonwhite man, that interaction could have went sideways fast.

If if a cop is to the point that they are so amped up during all calls/stops then they do need to be a cop.
    i kind of agree with tempo here.....I don't see that interaction going differently if you were black. 
    Again, it goes back to the point of heeding commands. I clearly did not heed the command to go inside my house. At the point I told the officer no, I was not obeying what I was told to do. According to some people, at that point the officer would have been within bounds to escalate the situation as I refused to comply. What I’m getting at is this reasoning put forth that if people just obey police all will be good. That is clearly not the case. There is also a pattern that white people more often than not are afforded more leeway in obeying the commands of police. 

Cop was just driving by and not called to a scene.  It is completely different.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Eric Garner was just walking down a street when cops rolled up and confronted him. They hadn’t been called to a scene then. 

Michael Brown was walking down a street when cops rolled up and told him to get on the sidewalk, and things escalated from there. They hadn’t been called to a scene. 

Stephon Clark was just standing in his driveway when cops drove by, stopped to question him, chased him through the yard and shot him. They weren’t called to a scene then either; they were in the neighbourhood looking for information on an earlier incident. 

So no, not apples and oranges. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Why are police SOP black and white when they’re dealing with a black person and gray when dealing with a white person?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Eric Garner was just walking down a street when cops rolled up and confronted him. They hadn’t been called to a scene then. 

Michael Brown was walking down a street when cops rolled up and told him to get on the sidewalk, and things escalated from there. They hadn’t been called to a scene. 

Stephon Clark was just standing in his driveway when cops drove by, stopped to question him, chased him through the yard and shot him. They weren’t called to a scene then either; they were in the neighbourhood looking for information on an earlier incident. 

ferguson cops were called to a scene at the convience store...... radio call goes out and brown and his buddy were near the place walking away.

result is the same of course but lets be as accurate as possible.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited September 2020

Police were called by the shop owners on Garner for illegally selling cigarettes in front of their store and refusing to leave..

Brown was walking in the middle of the road and obstructing traffic when the cop (Wilson I believe his name was) stopped him.

I agree with what others have said. Night and day difference between a cop asking you to do something for your safety vs a cop being called out for suspicious or illegal activity and not cooperating. 

Post edited by mace1229 on
    mace1229 said:

Police were called by the shop owners on Garner for illegally selling cigarettes in front of their store and refusing to leave..

Brown was walking in the middle of the road and obstructing traffic when the cop (Wilson I believe his name was) stopped him.

I agree with what others have said. Night and day difference between a cop asking you to do something for your safety vs a cop being called out suspicious or illegal activity and not cooperating. 

Information from police themselves does not say they they were called to deal with Garner. They appear to have have just come across him on the corner. 

And really strange how often the police get suspicious about black people’s actions. 
    mickeyrat said:

ferguson cops were called to a scene at the convience store...... radio call goes out and brown and his buddy were near the place walking away.

result is the same of course but lets be as accurate as possible.
    You’re correct, police were called to the area. 

It’s not like they were breaking up a crime in progress when they came across Brown walking down  the street, though. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mace1229 said:

I agree with what others have said. Night and day difference between a cop asking you to do something for your safety vs a cop being called out suspicious or illegal activity and not cooperating. 

Information from police themselves does not say they they were called to deal with Garner. They appear to have have just come across him on the corner. 

And really strange how often the police get suspicious about black people’s actions. 
    You're right. I read a few articles to refresh my memory. They had been called multiple times previously for complaints by the residents and local shop owners, but doesn't look like a call was placed that day. 
    The first police officer to approach him had responded to complaints previously and knew Garner and was approaching him for the same complaints that had previously been placed.
    No one here is saying he should have been placed in a choke hold. The comment was there a difference between doing something illegal when police ask you to do something vs being asked to do something for your safety. And I would still agree with that.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    edited September 2020
    When does it end?

Police used 'spit hood' on Black man who died of asphyxiation: What we know about Daniel Prude's death

ROCHESTER, N.Y. – A 41-year-old Black man died in March after being forcibly restrained by police officers.

Daniel Prude, who suffered from acute mental health problems, was handcuffed naked by officers in the early morning hours of Monday, March 23. He was detained during an 11-minute confrontation involving six police officers and two emergency medical technicians.

Force was applied for several minutes to Prude's head and back as he lay on the pavement. He lost consciousness after officers cut off his breathing and was transported to a hospital, where he died a week later.

Prude's death was ruled a homicide, according to the autopsy report.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    brianlux said:
    When does it end?

Police used 'spit hood' on Black man who died of asphyxiation: What we know about Daniel Prude's death

ROCHESTER, N.Y. – A 41-year-old Black man died in March after being forcibly restrained by police officers.

Daniel Prude, who suffered from acute mental health problems, was handcuffed naked by officers in the early morning hours of Monday, March 23. He was detained during an 11-minute confrontation involving six police officers and two emergency medical technicians.

Force was applied for several minutes to Prude's head and back as he lay on the pavement. He lost consciousness after officers cut off his breathing and was transported to a hospital, where he died a week later.

Just another example of piss poor decisions. Ok, the spit hood makes sense, but he's on the ground handcuffed, not trying to go anywhere and yelling. Who gives a shit. They really didn't need to do much except wait for medics if that's what they were doing. He definitely needed to be brought in for an eval and possible hold with pending charges for the damage to property, but pressing his head in to the pavement? No way. That's excessive. Every time I see one of these, I can't fathom why the officers handled it that way.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    tbergs said:
    brianlux said:
    When does it end?

Just another example of piss poor decisions. Ok, the spit hood makes sense, but he's on the ground handcuffed, not trying to go anywhere and yelling. Who gives a shit. They really didn't need to do much except wait for medics if that's what they were doing. He definitely needed to be brought in for an eval and possible hold with pending charges for the damage to property, but pressing his head in to the pavement? No way. That's excessive. Every time I see one of these, I can't fathom why the officers handled it that way.

Yes, and so many examples of this abuse.   I can only conclude that it's just too easy in many places to become a cop.  Too many poor candidates for the job are slipping into the system. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    brianlux said:
    When does it end?

Yes, and so many examples of this abuse.   I can only conclude that it's just too easy in many places to become a cop.  Too many poor candidates for the job are slipping into the system. 
    i remember years ago someone told me that police academy enrollment in the states was so low that they had to change the rules to start allowing people with criminal convictions apply. no clue if that's true. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    brianlux said:
    When does it end?

I'm thinking too that racists go to a profession where they can indulge that hatred freely. It's been going on for a very long time.

I used to think it was important for good cops to stand up and let the bad cops know that their behavior was not ok. Now, since that isn't happening and any so-called good cops just accept the reputation that comes with their own silence and nothing changes, I have to conclude that there may not be any good cops. If there are any and I wish there was, they have to stand up and not be complicit. There's too much corruption out there...it's truly disgusting...and my father was a cop.

Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    brianlux said:
    When does it end?

I'm thinking too that racists go to a profession where they can indulge that hatred freely. It's been going on for a very long time.

I used to think it was important for good cops to stand up and let the bad cops know that their behavior was not ok. Now, since that isn't happening and any so-called good cops just accept the reputation that comes with their own silence and nothing changes, I have to conclude that there may not be any good cops. If there are any and I wish there was, they have to stand up and not be complicit. There's too much corruption out there...it's truly disgusting...and my father was a cop.

imagine the pressures of the boys club of being a cop. imagine you work with one other cop, day in and day out. imagine how uncomfortable it would be to report that person, not knowing if it's going to be dealt with and if you'll be able to get a new partner. imagine then, your partner hates you and turns all the other cops in your department to hate you. 

that's a helluva lot of pressure to stay silent. 

i'd imagine you never think that your partner would kill another person. sure, he's an asshole, you try to calm him down, on to the next situation....he's a good guy, he's got a wife, family, young kids, how can i ruin his career?

i know. this perpetuates all of it. but it can't be that easy to report another. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited September 2020
    Kat said:
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    brianlux said:
    When does it end?

I’ve wondered how frequently this happens as well, and not just individuals, but racist groups like the KKK encouraging members to join law enforcement to get a leg in.  It is known that gangs, mafia, and other criminal enterprises do this in large cities and that police get paid off in other areas (see Epstein in Florida), so it’s not out of the realm of possibilities for racist organizations to do this as well to control certain areas.
    There have been incidents of cartel paying off law enforcement in my area for safe passage.  Everyone has a price...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    And that reminds me ... as much as we wouldn't want to think this is possible here, we're heading down this path with our current leadership and we can't be in denial because we wish it wasn't real. They protect each other, turn us against each other and lie to us. We have to find a way to stop it.

Written by Pastor Martin Niemöller

First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Kat said:
    And that reminds me ... as much as we wouldn't want to think this is possible here, we're heading down this path with our current leadership and we can't be in denial because we wish it wasn't real. They protect each other, turn us against each other and lie to us. We have to find a way to stop it.

Written by Pastor Martin Niemöller

First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Powerful! 

I'm encouraged by the fact that many people are speaking out today, but won't be truly encouraged until more people listen.

edited September 2020
    It sure is. It's chilling to think about what happened in the past and how it could happen again if we're not vigilant. We just have to keep talking. It's a comfort to me that America includes people from all over the world. We're not one ethnicity; we're all of them. I like it that way and I want it to stay that way. :) 

Please share any good ones...people speaking out today. :)
    Kat said:
    It sure is. It's chilling to think about what happened in the past and how it could happen again if we're not vigilant. We just have to keep talking. It's a comfort to me that America includes people from all over the world. We're not one ethnicity; we're all of them. I like it that way and I want it to stay that way. :) 

Please share any good ones...people speaking out today. :)

:plus_one:

• Eric Garner was just walking down a street when cops rolled up and confronted him. They hadn’t been called to a scene then. 

It really is apples and oranges in this instance.  Cops were called to the scene where the cop was just cruising by his house.
  • Here in NYC yesterday a black car drove through a BLM protest in Times Square.

From what I have heard so far no one knows who the car belongs too yet the license plate is clearly shown...
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/car-times-square-protesters-trnd/index.html

Optics on it don't look very good.  I would expect more and more of this to happen.  Nobody was hurt.
  • Here in NYC yesterday a black car drove through a BLM protest in Times Square.

From what I have heard so far no one knows who the car belongs too yet the license plate is clearly shown...
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/car-times-square-protesters-trnd/index.html

Optics on it don't look very good.  I would expect more and more of this to happen.  Nobody was hurt.
    I saw an interview with a woman who said she was a passenger, supposedly she’s a Covidiot supporter and was getting harassed so she and her friends had to get out of there fast! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • lol no way!  I don't see this on the news!

Anyone see the new tactics by the protesters and them rallying around the Mayor/governors homes?
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    The difference between how the police handled the Hasidic protest & the BLM here in NY couldn’t be more clear! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Of all those protests, of all those participants, of all those arrests, where's the beef? or the hamburder? Be afraid, be very afraid! And all those suburban women surely are, that's why they're voting Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat.  300. I didn't realize that the radical left and ANTIIIIIIIIIIIIFA were such large organizations? BOO!

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump portrays the hundreds of people arrested nationwide in protests against racial injustice as violent urban left-wing radicals. But an Associated Press review of thousands of pages of court documents tell a different story.

Very few of those charged appear to be affiliated with highly organized extremist groups, and many are young suburban adults from the very neighborhoods Trump vows to protect from the violence in his reelection push to win support from the suburbs.

Attorney General William Barr has urged his prosecutors to bring federal charges on protesters who cause violence and has suggested that rarely used sedition charges could apply. And the Department of Justice has pushed for detention even as prisons across the U.S. were releasing high-risk inmates because of COVID-19 and prosecutors had been told to consider the risks of incarceration during a pandemic when seeking detention.

Federal charges levied in racial unrest

Federal authorities have arrested more than 300 people amid a crackdown on racial injustice protesters in the U.S. since spring. An AP analysis shows that while many are accused of violent crimes, others are charged with relatively minor violations.

Page 1 of 3 
    CHARGEPEOPLE CHARGED
    Arson (includes attempt and conspiracy to commit)
    Illegal possession of firearm
    Civil unrest/Disorder/Rioting/Creating a disturbance/Disorderly conduct
    Assaulting/Impeding/Intimidating federal employee or officer
    Use of explosives/Use, making or possession of destructive device (including Molotov Cocktail)/Receiving explosives
    Damaging/Destroying property by fire or explosive/Conspiracy
    Failing to obey lawful orders
    Damage/Destruction of government property
    Burglary/Conspiracy to commit burglary
    Interfering/Obstructing/Resisting law enforcement
    Attempting to destroy/Destroying a vehicle by fire/Conspiracy
    Making threats by phone/Internet
    For those arrested for multiple crimes, each separate charge is tallied in this table.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©