albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Wow its storms here now 
    .we had a week of 35°c storms are clearing the air
    must be remnants of the hurricane last week?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I took this a couple weeks ago in Jerome, AZ. If you are a Maynard James Keenan fan that is Green Valley with the Verde River down there as he sings about in some of the songs from Puscifer. His house and vineyard is also down there. AZ has a lot of copper and Jerome sits on one of the largest deposits of copper in the world. It causes the sunrises and sunsets to be red as the light illuminates all the copper in the atmosphere. 

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    mickeyrat said:
    Wow its storms here now 
    .we had a week of 35°c storms are clearing the air
    must be remnants of the hurricane last week?
    Could be. We have it forecast  for  few days.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I took this a couple weeks ago in Jerome, AZ. If you are a Maynard James Keenan fan that is Green Valley with the Verde River down there as he sings about in some of the songs from Puscifer. His house and vineyard is also down there. AZ has a lot of copper and Jerome sits on one of the largest deposits of copper in the world. It causes the sunrises and sunsets to be red as the light illuminates all the copper in the atmosphere. 

What a wonderful part of the world. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Beautiful @mickeyrat.  Did you get a new camera?  The definition on these last two is amazing.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Beautiful @mickeyrat.  Did you get a new camera?  The definition on these last two is amazing.
    nope. same 2 year old phone....

mickeyrat said:
    nope. same 2 year old phone....
    Hmmm, must be the natural lighting then.  Your pictures are all great, these two just pop off the page today.
    No sun here today.  Wonderfully atmospheric this morning though.  The fresh, ocean smell is like mainlining pure oxygen.

mickeyrat said:

Wow
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

No sun here today.  Wonderfully atmospheric this morning though.  The fresh, ocean smell is like mainlining pure oxygen.

I found west coast of ireland. Dingle to be like this. The freshest air i ever breathed.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Wonderful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    2 different angles taken 1 minute apart with no filters on this mornings early run....

2 different angles taken 1 minute apart with no filters on this mornings early run....

whoa.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

Nice. I am sure that beauty motivated you on your run. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

There's a super spreader event going on a few houses down. I guess they decided to celebrate before COVID with some fireworks at sunset. :weary:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1

• Saw things clearer
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    This morning on my first flight in more then 6 months...

^^^ stunning!  It looks so tranquil.

• Wow tatouine
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Wow tatouine

eastern indiana, with smoke haze from 2000 miles away wildfires