Options

Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    If you can zoom in on this you should. The colors are amazing. 
    incredible. nicely done. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,908
    Wow!  F’n stunning!

mickeyrat said:

looks almost liquid. or having just done that van gogh immersive thing a few weeks ago the texture appears like brush strokes...
    This had everyone on the boardwalk stopping to take pics.  My professional photographer buddy even commented on my pic.  It changed a few times for 20 minutes or so.  I might actually get this made on a canvas.
    You should get it done on canvas.  It’s so striking.

rw160510 said:o
    Newmarket horse training grounds near the July Racecourse on Saturday.
    Beautiful! The colours are so soft.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    So many beautiful pictures in this thread. Thank you everyone for sharing.  I find that autumn and winter sunsets are so rich, vibrant, and interesting.
  • Options
    i echo the canvas comments tempo. I, sadly, did two of my better pictures (beach sunset, evening on Shuswap Lake while we were houseboating) at fucking walmart, and they turned out way darker than the actual picture. the sand on the beach one is black. i guess $20 for an 18x24 canvas, you get what you pay for. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    no sand and surf but....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    no sand and surf but....
    No worries Mickeyrat.  Your pictures are always beautiful.  I love that you take the time to appreciate the beautiful sunrises you experience every morning.
  • Options
    The beauty in the sky is endless and beyond beauty really. Natural and ever changing
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    Outside my work... 

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Some nice purples.  Be careful out there, weather is rolling in.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    mickeyrat said:

Wow!! Those are gorgeous. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,766

• Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited December 2021
    This morning

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    Dogwalk sunrise over cathedral...

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Sunrise this AM…

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909
    That’s lovely ^^^
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    this isn't one of mine. one of Winnipeg's highest acclaimed photogs, Dan Harper, took it. you can see the Canadian Museum for Human Rights on the right side, a few inches to the right of our "phallic bridge" (Esplanade Riel) that links Old St Boniface with the Forks. 

Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    full moon
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Sunset a couple nights ago

Late afternoon, yesterday 

The moon, two nights ago

• Options
    Noticed a moonbow the other night too while fishing.  Couldn't see the whole thing. Nice shots.
  • Options
    Happy Solstice everybody!
  • Options
    Happy Solstice everybody!
    Happy Solstice to you as well. ❄️🌞🌕🌎
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Noticed a moonbow the other night too while fishing.  Couldn't see the whole thing. Nice shots.
    A bit of hazy cloud cover was perfect to capture everything.

This one is a bit more clear …

• Options

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937

• Options

• Options
    Loujoe said:
    A bit of hazy cloud cover was perfect to capture everything.

This one is a bit more clear …

magical. The night time is the right time. Hooooowwwwwllll
  • Options

cool man. Dig those house silhouettes.