Donald Trump

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Smellyman said:
    JB16057 said:
    There's so much TDS in this thread that you are now attacking each other. Keep up the great conversations!

TDS is what MAGA morons have
    Ding Ding Ding Winner!🏆
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    Smellyman said:
    JB16057 said:
    There's so much TDS in this thread that you are now attacking each other. Keep up the great conversations!

TDS is what MAGA morons have
    <3
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    This post office thing is fucked up.  If that guy truly is invested in competitors to the USPS they need to haul his ass in front of Congress.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I liked this suggestion as soon as I read it. Someone else tweeted that the USPS does supplemental delivery for UPS, Amazon and Fedex but I think it should be possible to have a window of time during the election for these companies to come up with a plan to help the USPS in return. Great minds are working on the problem and we need to prevent election interference from our own government. 

Falling down,...not staying down
    JB16057 said:

And again...for the 1000th time....he wasn't "far behind in the polls" four years ago.

Get a new false narrative.  Once that isn't so easily disproven.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    JB16057 said:

And again...for the 1000th time....he wasn't "far behind in the polls" four years ago.

Yeah.... Ok....

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Yeah.... Ok....

It's amazing how the MAGAs can't let go of that.  He's got it in the bag right?  You don't even have to vote man....he's got it.

#silentmajority

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,527
    I took that meme as a warning to anti-Trump voters to not be complacent and assume it is a done deal due to the polls.  Not as a pro-Trump, polling is wrong type of thing.

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    I took that meme as a warning to anti-Trump voters to not be complacent and assume it is a done deal due to the polls.  Not as a pro-Trump, polling is wrong type of thing.

Same.  This does remind me of 2016, too.  It was in the bag.  I know in hind sight, Trump really only needed to flip a  few states that Hillary had small leads in, so it is different this time.  But we haven't gotten to the October surprise (Hillary probably wins without Comey's re-opening) or Biden's gaffing (Hillary might win without the "deplorable" line) yet.  People that don't want Trump for four more years need to be reminded of this constantly.  Biden is not going to win in a landslide.  He's going to win the popular vote by about what Hillary did...it's going to come down to a few states (including some where Biden has better than a 5-point lead right now).  The only way Biden would win handilly is with huge turnout and Covid-19, the destruction of the Postal Service, and (I'm guessing) Trump's Army are going to make that unlikley.  We're going to get up the day after the election not knowing who won.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

Same.  This does remind me of 2016, too.  It was in the bag.  I know in hind sight, Trump really only needed to flip a  few states that Hillary had small leads in, so it is different this time.  But we haven't gotten to the October surprise (Hillary probably wins without Comey's re-opening) or Biden's gaffing (Hillary might win without the "deplorable" line) yet.  People that don't want Trump for four more years need to be reminded of this constantly.  Biden is not going to win in a landslide.  He's going to win the popular vote by about what Hillary did...it's going to come down to a few states (including some where Biden has better than a 5-point lead right now).  The only way Biden would win handilly is with huge turnout and Covid-19, the destruction of the Postal Service, and (I'm guessing) Trump's Army are going to make that unlikley.  We're going to get up the day after the election not knowing who won.
    I don't remember ever thinking it was "in the bag"....I remember being surprised that it was as close as it was prior to the election.  And I admit being surprised that our country was stupid enough to put that idiot in the oval office.

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Yeah.... Ok....

It's amazing how the MAGAs can't let go of that.  He's got it in the bag right?  You don't even have to vote man....he's got it.

#silentmajority
    I'm not worried if he gets elected or not because there are bigger things going on than whomever is in the white house. Don't worry though, I will be voting for Trump but mainly just to see some people's heads explode.
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Yeah.... Ok....

#silentmajority
    I'm not worried if he gets elected or not because there are bigger things going on than whomever is in the white house. Don't worry though, I will be voting for Trump but mainly just to see some people's heads explode.
    No one cares....truly.  Keep eating paste.

Groupthink is an amazing thing isn't it?
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    @JB16057 stop trolling
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    JB16057 said:
    It is. Those trumpers can be convinced of anything through the powers of group think. They believe lie after lie. Straight to their faces and don’t hold DJT accountable.  Group think has made them seem really weak and dumb.
    hippiemom = goodness
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Yeah.... Ok....

#silentmajority
    So a Democrat would have gone to war with Iraq?  Bush did but I don’t think a democrat would have.  That is a big thing.  Maybe not to you though.  
    JB16057 said:
    It is. Those trumpers can be convinced of anything through the powers of group think. They believe lie after lie. Straight to their faces and don’t hold DJT accountable.  Group think has made them seem really weak and dumb.
    I know because groupthink only happens on the republican side, right? That's what CNN has taught me. 

JB16057 said:
    Well said.
    JB16057 said:
    It's amazing...one of my FB "friends" has been posting a lot of pro-tRump articles and exclaiming "TRUMP 2020" on everything.  One of the articles was from 2018...I really doubt that she had any idea it was two years old.

The level of ignorance is astounding.  She also posted a thread about Biden saying "he was so close to picking a VP he could smell her" and how odd and creepy that was.  Luckily someone reminded her of tRump's "grab them by the pussy" remarks.  I don't get how these MAGAs can put forth any criticism on Biden related to dementia, saying stupid things, touching women, etc. when their dear leader is filthy.

JB16057 said:

Yeah...that's why so many people think Covid19 is lingering just to stop Trump from winning.  Or that mail-in voting is going to trigger the most unfair election of all time.  Or that scientists, experts, and media are all lying to you and that one man has risen above them all to bring you the truth. And that, somehow, his love for America is superhuman. You guys think he's less than a God, but more than a man.  Groupthink from the left...LOL.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    I know because groupthink only happens on the republican side, right? That's what CNN has taught me. 

See - you brought up the CNN groupthink you've been trained to reply with.  You are full integrated.  Enjoy riding this sinking ship.
    hippiemom = goodness
    OnWis97 said:

I don't remember ever thinking it was "in the bag"....I remember being surprised that it was as close as it was prior to the election.  And I admit being surprised that our country was stupid enough to put that idiot in the oval office.
    You might not have thought that, but  a lot of people did.  And Silver's site gave Hillary a 70% chance or so...which was much, much closer than most, which hovered around 90. 

Gern Blansten said:
    JB16057 said:
     I don't get how these MAGAs can put forth any criticism on Biden related to dementia, saying stupid things, touching women, etc. when their dear leader is filthy.
    Why isn't there a better quality candidate on either side? I agree with you. Trump is a moron but I'm still voting for him because I would rather see this one fool rather than the other fool in office.

Somehow everything is Trump's fault? The level of ignorance is astounding. Why do people feel such a need to bash Trump yet all of the people that have been career politicians don't get the same critiques? The United States is in the position we are in because of us citizens, not Trump.
    JB16057 said:
    It's amazing...one of my FB "friends" has been posting a lot of pro-tRump articles and exclaiming "TRUMP 2020" on everything.  One of the articles was from 2018...I really doubt that she had any idea it was two years old.

The level of ignorance is astounding.  She also posted a thread about Biden saying "he was so close to picking a VP he could smell her" and how odd and creepy that was.  Luckily someone reminded her of tRump's "grab them by the pussy" remarks.  I don't get how these MAGAs can put forth any criticism on Biden related to dementia, saying stupid things, touching women, etc. when their dear leader is filthy.
    No kidding.  I can though!

Creepy?  Both.  Trump more so.  Sniffing, Shoulder rubbing, kissing....all better than sexual assault and grabby women by the P
    Senile? Both.  Trump more so.  Biden forgets stuff, but Trump is full blown living in a different world.
    Gaffes? Both.  Trump more so.  Biden does some dumb stuff, mostly normal.  Trump does some normal stuff, mostly dumb.
    Lies?  Hmmm, Biden very few compared to trump so Trump for the outright win!!!!!
    Old? Both.  Both pasty white guys....but Biden can drink with 1 hand and walk down a ramp! Trump for the Win!!!

hippiemom = goodness
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

See - you brought up the CNN groupthink you've been trained to reply with.  You are full integrated.  Enjoy riding this sinking ship.
    You really think CNN is a reliable source? It is just as reliable as FOX. Both lie to their viewers. I am full integrated? Keep throwing insults but make sure you are using proper grammar because it's hard to understand what you are trying to say when you have missing letters. "I've been trained to reply with"? You know me so well yet you don't know me at all. 

Why do you feel the need to bash me because I am voting for Trump? You can vote for whomever you think is the best candidate! I don't hate you for it!
    JB16057 said:

No kidding.  I can though!

Creepy?  Both.  Trump more so.  Sniffing, Shoulder rubbing, kissing....all better than sexual assault and grabby women by the P
    Senile? Both.  Trump more so.  Biden forgets stuff, but Trump is full blown living in a different world.
    Gaffes? Both.  Trump more so.  Biden does some dumb stuff, mostly normal.  Trump does some normal stuff, mostly dumb.
    Lies?  Hmmm, Biden very few compared to trump so Trump for the outright win!!!!!
    Old? Both.  Both pasty white guys....but Biden can drink with 1 hand and walk down a ramp! Trump for the Win!!!

LOL.  Really bad overall, eh?  Biden was not a very good choice.

Creepy: Biden better by default.
    Senile: Biden better by a little, but:
    Old: Biden seems really, really, old. Advantage Trump.
    Gaffes: Trump's worse, but we're so decensitized it could hurt Biden worse.
    Lies: This is the biggest gap (advantage Biden), except for...
    Dictatorial Tendencies: The main reason it DOES matter who's in the White House
    Kleptocracy: Ivanka gettin' patents.
    Treason: "Yes Mr. Putin."
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,570
    Team Trump Treason promised a health care plan two weeks ago that would be better and less expensive than Obamacare. With all these out of work Americans without healthcare due to their job loss, where is it? You’d think it’d be a bigger priority than golf and Twitter.

Or was it just another lie in the 20,000+ he’s told since assuming office? And CNN lies. All. The. Time. This country is so fucked.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JB16057 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    JB16057 said:
     I don't get how these MAGAs can put forth any criticism on Biden related to dementia, saying stupid things, touching women, etc. when their dear leader is filthy.
    Why isn't there a better quality candidate on either side? I agree with you. Trump is a moron but I'm still voting for him because I would rather see this one fool rather than the other fool in office.

Somehow everything is Trump's fault? The level of ignorance is astounding. Why do people feel such a need to bash Trump yet all of the people that have been career politicians don't get the same critiques? The United States is in the position we are in because of us citizens, not Trump.
    Yeah pretty much everything is tRump's fault.  The buck stops with him.  He is the one that won't put qualified people in the positions that we need in order for government to run smoothly and more transparent.

I feel silly telling you this.  You surely are smart enough to know this.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

You really think CNN is a reliable source? It is just as reliable as FOX. Both lie to their viewers. I am full integrated? Keep throwing insults but make sure you are using proper grammar because it's hard to understand what you are trying to say when you have missing letters. "I've been trained to reply with"? You know me so well yet you don't know me at all. 

Why do you feel the need to bash me because I am voting for Trump? You can vote for whomever you think is the best candidate! I don't hate you for it!

The person who's going to vote for Trump "mainly to see heads explode" doesn't understand why people feel the need to bash them.

Sounds about right.

This discussion has been closed.