Seattle Has Fallen...

Comments

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Finally CHOP is over.  Some of you terrorists actually thought this was a good idea/sustainable. 
    Seriously?
    Yeah.  Terrorism is the promotion of an ideology, religious belief, or government agenda through terror.  What do you call it?  Supporting CHOP/CHAZ was just supporting terroristic activity. What else could it be?  The business and property owners and innocents of the area were terrorized.  Hopefully, everyone associated with CHOP gets their due.  A few years in Gitmo would be good.  Lets bring that place back and send a serious message.  

WHOA!  Some of us may have supported some of the ideas behind CHOP/CHAZ, but who here supported the violent acts?  Who here supported the terrorizing of businesses?  Come on, man.

Is your statement intended to be constructive or do you just like to stir shit?   Labeling some of us here as "terrorists" is totally uncalled for. 
    Not you, but several were in open support of random violence against cops.
    They probably supported the violence in chop too.
    Revisionist history.
    Yes. And the earth is round. Just waiting for you to disagree since you disagree with anything I say No matter what. But go ahead and look and my previous post for my revionsit history.
    Why are you posting that in this thread then? Why would you conflate the two? And in this thread, specifically about CHOP, would you make a claim from another thread, particularly after you chastised me in the past for the same thing? I guess I could bring up your hoping someone was robbed of their personal purchases in this thread but I think it was in the covid thread where you said that? But like many of your posts, makes sense.
    Really? I said I wouldn’t be surprised if people supported violence in CHOP because people have supported random violence before on this forum.  
    You accuse me of “revisionist history” and asked another poster who backed up my claim to post the link to the conversation. I don’t blame him, but he didn’t want to. But I did.
    You made a false accusation then asked for the link. Now try to call me out for linking exactly what you asked for and try to blame me for cross posting? You asked for the link! Don’t cry about it now that I proved you wrong and biased against anyone who disagrees with you.
    Unbelievable, some people never give up.
    If it makes you feel better, I’m not crying. And what I believe you posted, in its context, is not the same as someone saying, “open support of random violence against cops......” Again, I don’t remember it the way you’ve portrayed it.

just more of the same.
    I would feel better if you cried a little.

So to you, making multiple statements promoting violence including “go ahead and beat as many cops as you want” is not open support of violence against cops?

I didn’t portray it or spin it in any way, I gave you a direct quote and link like you asked.

That is about as plain as it gets, he/she was promoting random violence against cops. I told you what day it happened, go back and read the whole thread. He/she never recanted or said he didn’t mean it like that or whatever. They wanted violence against cops. It happened. Here on the PJ forum. And people were okay with it. That’s not me portraying it in any way. I gave you the link to see for yourself.
    I’m just surprised how quickly people forgot.
    And you also posted, “so I should go beat Muslims,” or words to that effect, so I should assume you and a bunch of posters who didn’t speak out about it hate Muslims and want to beat them? Sounds about right.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Finally CHOP is over.  Some of you terrorists actually thought this was a good idea/sustainable. 
    Seriously?
    Yeah.  Terrorism is the promotion of an ideology, religious belief, or government agenda through terror.  What do you call it?  Supporting CHOP/CHAZ was just supporting terroristic activity. What else could it be?  The business and property owners and innocents of the area were terrorized.  Hopefully, everyone associated with CHOP gets their due.  A few years in Gitmo would be good.  Lets bring that place back and send a serious message.  

WHOA!  Some of us may have supported some of the ideas behind CHOP/CHAZ, but who here supported the violent acts?  Who here supported the terrorizing of businesses?  Come on, man.

Is your statement intended to be constructive or do you just like to stir shit?   Labeling some of us here as "terrorists" is totally uncalled for. 
    Revisionist history.
    Yes. And the earth is round. Just waiting for you to disagree since you disagree with anything I say No matter what. But go ahead and look and my previous post for my revionsit history.
    Why are you posting that in this thread then? Why would you conflate the two? And in this thread, specifically about CHOP, would you make a claim from another thread, particularly after you chastised me in the past for the same thing? I guess I could bring up your hoping someone was robbed of their personal purchases in this thread but I think it was in the covid thread where you said that? But like many of your posts, makes sense.
    Really? I said I wouldn’t be surprised if people supported violence in CHOP because people have supported random violence before on this forum.  
    You accuse me of “revisionist history” and asked another poster who backed up my claim to post the link to the conversation. I don’t blame him, but he didn’t want to. But I did.
    You made a false accusation then asked for the link. Now try to call me out for linking exactly what you asked for and try to blame me for cross posting? You asked for the link! Don’t cry about it now that I proved you wrong and biased against anyone who disagrees with you.
    Unbelievable, some people never give up.
    If it makes you feel better, I’m not crying. And what I believe you posted, in its context, is not the same as someone saying, “open support of random violence against cops......” Again, I don’t remember it the way you’ve portrayed it.

just more of the same.
    I would feel better if you cried a little.

So to you, making multiple statements promoting violence including “go ahead and beat as many cops as you want” is not open support of violence against cops?

I didn’t portray it or spin it in any way, I gave you a direct quote and link like you asked.

That is about as plain as it gets, he/she was promoting random violence against cops. I told you what day it happened, go back and read the whole thread. He/she never recanted or said he didn’t mean it like that or whatever. They wanted violence against cops. It happened. Here on the PJ forum. And people were okay with it. That’s not me portraying it in any way. I gave you the link to see for yourself.
    I’m just surprised how quickly people forgot.
    And you also posted, “so I should go beat Muslims,” or words to that effect, so I should assume you and a bunch of posters who didn’t speak out about it hate Muslims and want to beat them? Sounds about right.
    So this is how you want to defend calling me a liar after I post the link you asked for?

If you want to bring up that comment, then please post the whole thing. I didn’t. I provided t he link and the whole quote, unlike you.
    that is not what I said. Please post the entire comment if you’d like to play that game.

But for the record, I believe that was in response to the beating cop comment and I said I don’t see a difference between saying go beat cops or go out and beat Muslims. Both of which are very wrong things to say or do, I never promoted either. So please stop saying I said that.

edited July 2020
    In summary of the last 2 pages. I made a commment I wouldn’t be surprised if people were okay with violence in CHOP because people have promoted violence before.

I was called a liar and specifically asked for a link. I provided said link and was accused of crossing topics by fulfilling that request.

It was said. I thought my more than one person, but being over a month ago maybe it was just one. I’m not going to dig through 6 weeks of every thread that mentions violence, which is quite a few.

Who cafes how many posts someone has. People should be held accountable for what they say no matter how many posts they have. It was said. I am actually a little disappointed the admins allowed those comments to say. Promoting violence against race, color, religion, height, weight, sexual orientation or cops is all very wrong and should. It be tolerated in the world and not here either. But the admins for some reason allowed it to stay, I’m assuming violence against any other groups would have been immediately removed and a ban given. But PJ doesn’t like cops so I guess it’s okay.

Also, you’re posts are irrelevant until you hit some predetermined number of posts known only to the few elite members. Feel free to be racist or push hate and violence until you have reached said unknown number.

Im ready to move on from this. Anyone who isn’t feel free to reread everything I’ve said.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    New PJ forum rule. You’re allowed to be racist if you have fewer than 300 posts.
    Nice try but you're missing the point. Painting the AMT community in any way from the post of someone who doesn't regularly post here is disingenuous to say the least. It's not reflective of 99% of people here, so why even bring it up? It's a waste of everyone's time to make a stupid point. But go on.
    mace1229 said:
    In summary of the last 2 pages. I made a commment I wouldn’t be surprised if people were okay with violence in CHOP because people have promoted violence before.

I was called a liar and specifically asked for a link. I provided said link and was accused of crossing topics by fulfilling that request.

It was said. I thought my more than one person, but being over a month ago maybe it was just one. I’m not going to dig through 6 weeks of every thread that mentions violence, which is quite a few.

Who cafes how many posts someone has. People should be held accountable for what they say no matter how many posts they have. It was said. I am actually a little disappointed the admins allowed those comments to say. Promoting violence against race, color, religion, height, weight, sexual orientation or cops is all very wrong and should. It be tolerated in the world and not here either. But the admins for some reason allowed it to stay, I’m assuming violence against any other groups would have been immediately removed and a ban given. But PJ doesn’t like cops so I guess it’s okay.

Also, you’re posts are irrelevant until you hit some predetermined number of posts known only to the few elite members. Feel free to be racist or push hate and violence until you have reached said unknown number.

PJ conspiracy!! You're good for a laugh. If you had such a problem with that comment, report it. That's how this works, the mods don't read everything. Or maybe that's just an option for the "elite members". Haha.

And about the number of posts, stop putting words in my mouth. You are making an argument that I wasn't. 
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:

PJ conspiracy!! You're good for a laugh. If you had such a problem with that comment, report it. That's how this works, the mods don't read everything. Or maybe that's just an option for the "elite members". Haha.

And about the number of posts, stop putting words in my mouth. You are making an argument that I wasn't. 
    Obviously I was joking about the secret number of posts and I know you knew that. And sometimes I try to have fun in a conversation, so I hope you did have a laugh.

But words were put in my mouth as well. 
    I never painted the AMT community in any way, especially a violent one. All I said was I wouldn’t be surprised if some were okay with violence in CHOP (I think? This conversation took so many turns I’m not sure which comment started it) because several were okay with violence on police. With hundreds (maybe thousands?) of regular posters, several is not a representation regardless of how many posts they have and I never said it was. 

You asked why even bring it up. So here’s why.
     1) who cares about the number of posts? I never claimed he represented the community. 
    2) who looks at posts? I never do. I had no idea he only had a little over 100
    And 3) even if I did look it up I was referencing something a month ago. Like I’d remember how many posts that person made a month later.

this little comment took a quick turn down a rabbit hole. After being told I was a liar and No one ever said that and called other names and asked to provide a link I did. Then I was told I shouldn’t provide links. Okay.... Then that Link wasn’t enough because he didn’t have enough posts. I’m pretty confident there were 2 or 3 others but I’m not going to waste my time looking through 6 weeks of the police thread, George Floyd thread, chop thread, BLM thread among several others. I was asked for a link, I found one. People can find their excuses to dismiss it or not.
    That comment does not represent 99% of the community, I agree. But it was still said. Which was all I ever claimed.
    mace1229 said:
    dignin said:
    mace1229 said:

Obviously I was joking about the secret number of posts and I know you knew that. And sometimes I try to have fun in a conversation, so I hope you did have a laugh.

But words were put in my mouth as well. 
    I never painted the AMT community in any way, especially a violent one. All I said was I wouldn’t be surprised if some were okay with violence in CHOP (I think? This conversation took so many turns I’m not sure which comment started it) because several were okay with violence on police. With hundreds (maybe thousands?) of regular posters, several is not a representation regardless of how many posts they have and I never said it was. 

You asked why even bring it up. So here’s why.
     1) who cares about the number of posts? I never claimed he represented the community. 
    2) who looks at posts? I never do. I had no idea he only had a little over 100
    And 3) even if I did look it up I was referencing something a month ago. Like I’d remember how many posts that person made a month later.

this little comment took a quick turn down a rabbit hole. After being told I was a liar and No one ever said that and called other names and asked to provide a link I did. Then I was told I shouldn’t provide links. Okay.... Then that Link wasn’t enough because he didn’t have enough posts. I’m pretty confident there were 2 or 3 others but I’m not going to waste my time looking through 6 weeks of the police thread, George Floyd thread, chop thread, BLM thread among several others. I was asked for a link, I found one. People can find their excuses to dismiss it or not.
    That comment does not represent 99% of the community, I agree. But it was still said. Which was all I ever claimed.
    Fair enough.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Seriously?

Really?  Here, on this forum?  Supporting random violence?  :i_dunno:

Surprised you don’t remember, you engaged in the conversation and disagreed with the comments.

from the White Privilege thread on May 31
    cblock4life to “go ahead and beat as many cops as you want.” This was your response to that comment.

brianlux said:
    Apologies if this has already been stated but white privilege started in 1619, over 400 years ago. So violence after 400 years seems reasonable, no? I wish they would stop hurting businesses, but go ahead and burn precincts and beat as many cops as you want.  400 years is a long time to make up for. 

"beat as many cops as you want".  Does that include the cops who are marching with the protesters?  Does that include the ones who have spoken out in no uncertain terms against Derek Chauvin's despicable actions?  You would have them beaten?  Really???

"but go ahead and burn precincts and beat as many cops as you want."

Sorry, I know when someone is being facetious. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited July 2020
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    Seriously?

Really?  Here, on this forum?  Supporting random violence?  :i_dunno:

Surprised you don’t remember, you engaged in the conversation and disagreed with the comments.

from the White Privilege thread on May 31
    cblock4life to “go ahead and beat as many cops as you want.” This was your response to that comment.

brianlux said:
    Apologies if this has already been stated but white privilege started in 1619, over 400 years ago. So violence after 400 years seems reasonable, no? I wish they would stop hurting businesses, but go ahead and burn precincts and beat as many cops as you want.  400 years is a long time to make up for. 

"beat as many cops as you want".  Does that include the cops who are marching with the protesters?  Does that include the ones who have spoken out in no uncertain terms against Derek Chauvin's despicable actions?  You would have them beaten?  Really???

"but go ahead and burn precincts and beat as many cops as you want."

Sorry, I know when someone is being facetious. 
    I don’t think they were being facetious at all. Maybe I misunderstood your comments at the time, but you seemed to not think so at the time either.

From the conversation I mentioned earlier:
    Apologies if this has already been stated but white privilege started in 1619, over 400 years ago. So violence after 400 years seems reasonable, no? I wish they would stop hurting businesses, but go ahead and burn precincts and beat as many cops as you want.  400 years is a long time to make up for. ”

And a post or 2 later they followed up with:

“ Answer my question, is 400 years a reasonable amount of time to peacefully acquire justice? I make all these comments and you all concentrate on my belief that cops should be treated equally. They are not gods. I asked what the solution is, I conveyed my sadness for those being hurt by the fires that are innocent, people losing their businesses, their livelihoods. Sometimes violence is the only answer...but yes direct it at the group who committed it.  ”

None of that signals being facetious to me. They clarified they wanted violence on cops. 
    You really think that was sarcasm?
    edited July 2020
    I will admit my memory was probably wrong in that I thought some of the follow up comments were different people. But it looks like it was the same person. It’s been a month, I think we can agree that was an honest and reasonable mistake.
    mace1229 said:
    I will admit my memory was probably wrong in that I thought some of the follow up comments were different people. But it looks like it was the same person. It’s been a month, I think we can agree that was an honest and reasonable mistake.

Well, I for one done believe in blowing shit up and that kind of...

...wait a minute...

...WTF???...

A massive explosion - GIF on Imgur

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    “Summer of love” 

the mayor should be held accountable. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    so is the state in total chaos and is there total havoc ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    BS44325 said:
    Like the Green Revolution and the Infitada, eh professor? I’ll bet you’re enjoying the brilliant brilliance of brilliancy of fascism. How does it feel to be aligned with Khamenei, Rhouhani, Xi, MBS, Erdogan, Jong-un and Putin on the ritz? Proud? Or doing the Boogaloo?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Seattle isn’t a state. This endeth the
    lesson.
    BS44325 said:
    Like the Green Revolution and the Infitada, eh professor? I’ll bet you’re enjoying the brilliant brilliance of brilliancy of fascism. How does it feel to be aligned with Khamenei, Rhouhani, Xi, MBS, Erdogan, Jong-un and Putin on the ritz? Proud? Or doing the Boogaloo?
    Excellent use of the 5 D’s of Dodgeball.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    BS44325 said:
    lesson.
    lol yes my mistake and you knew damn well what I was asking is the city in total chaos are people able to get to work? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    BS44325 said:
    lesson.
    lol yes my mistake and you knew damn well what I was asking is the city in total chaos are people able to get to work? 
    Who's even working anymore?  I though we all are working from home?  Well I know I'm not but still?  My sister and cousin are working from home there and her husband does commute in to work.  He takes the choo choo in.
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Excellent use of the 5 D’s of Dodgeball.
    I think you meant the 8 Gs. G’ing? Putin on the ritz wants club, yo. How’s Canada’s nuclear program? You might need it.

Brilliantati©

Nahhhh!  I have 10 family members, several friends, including a couple of close friends, who live and work  in and around Seattle.  All are alive and well and carrying on.  One little chaotic section on town doth not a city of region bring down.  But the media (and possibly our resident Seattle expert here?) would lead one to believe the place has fallen into a deep crevasse into the pits of hell!

• ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Whenever I climb up up a Mountain around here I look in the direction of Seattle for a giant smoke cloud.   As of yet I've seen nothing so it seems ok.  Even saw Mount Rainier once which is a pretty rare sight given it's distance.

I do very much miss being able to hop on a boat on cross the border at will.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Zod said:
    Whenever I climb up up a Mountain around here I look in the direction of Seattle for a giant smoke cloud.   As of yet I've seen nothing so it seems ok.  Even saw Mount Rainier once which is a pretty rare sight given it's distance.

I do very much miss being able to hop on a boat on cross the border at will.

So do I. I have many people in the US that are dear to me that I miss. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    brianlux said:

Nahhhh!  I have 10 family members, several friends, including a couple of close friends, who live and work  in and around Seattle.  All are alive and well and carrying on.  One little chaotic section on town doth not a city of region bring down.  But the media (and possibly our resident Seattle expert here?) would lead one to believe the place has fallen into a deep crevasse into the pits of hell!
    Just one little chaotic section...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/defund-police-seattle-protests.html

It only took about two full months but finally we have some honest reporting. Nothing illustrates the naivete of A Moving Train more then this issue. The sad thing is that it was all so predictable.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:

It only took about two full months but finally we have some honest reporting. Nothing illustrates the naivete of A Moving Train more then this issue. The sad thing is that it was all so predictable.
    Yea well when it becomes a left or right thing people can’t think clearly. How anyone defended this “experiment” is beyond me. 
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    so i guess seattle fell then. awesome.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    It's all a lost cause, we should all consider moving to Thighland. Or maybe yo semite.
    nicknyr15 said:
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:

Yea well when it becomes a left or right thing people can’t think clearly. How anyone defended this “experiment” is beyond me. 
    The same people defend this same "experiment" all. the. time. 
    dignin said:
    It's all a lost cause, we should all consider moving to Thighland. Or maybe yo semite.
    It's all so hilarious until you wonder why he is the President in the first place. No sane person wants CHAZ/CHOP as their future. 
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:

You might get away with calling Thomas naive...
    Thomas the Tank Engine - Wikipedia

...but watch what you say to Diesel 10!
    Diesel 10 Thomas and the Magic Railroad  Thomas the tank engine