Donald Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited July 2020
    Hi! said:
    “We need to stop doing things that make god mad. “
    Kanye West

lol

Good advice, because when God is mad he tends to resort to genocide. 
    good thing i started building that ark last week. 

if anyone is wondering, no, i'm not bringing mosquitos on board. noah royally fucked that one up last time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    RYME said:
    it would help immensely if you knew the actual meaning of defunding the police instead of peddling the idiotic fox news version of it. do some research. 
    New poll shows only 18% of Americans don’t understand that Defund The Police means change the way police operate and not get rid of all police.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/07/08/trumps-attacks-on-defunding-the-police-are-falling-flat-poll-shows/amp/
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    static111 said:
    RYME said:
    it would help immensely if you knew the actual meaning of defunding the police instead of peddling the idiotic fox news version of it. do some research. 
    New poll shows only 18% of Americans don’t understand that Defund The Police means change the way police operate and not get rid of all police.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/07/08/trumps-attacks-on-defunding-the-police-are-falling-flat-poll-shows/amp/
    more evidence that trump's message is not landing. he is in serious electoral trouble. 

in other news, kanye said he is taking off the red hat. i think that just leaves diamond and silk supporting him from the african american community.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    even lock her up, sleepy joe, and the other tired schtick is not landing anymore.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    static111 said:
    RYME said:
    I really hope that poll is accurate.  It would be a relief. I normally don't give Americans credit for using their brains....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    RYME said:
    I really hope that poll is accurate.  It would be a relief. I normally don't give Americans credit for using their brains....
    I have a hard time believing that.  The reverse seems more accurate.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Kat said:
    RYME said:
    This one makes me laugh every time I hear it. It's so full of fear mongering and hate that my reaction to the stupid thing is to laugh.

it's such a contrast to the Joe Biden fundraising letter I received today. It's not a new one; it's an "I Know Joe" story about a rabbi being shocked to see VPJoe at a small funeral service in Delaware for a Jewish woman who had donated $18 to Joe for every Senate election every time Joe ran. There are news articles about the story.

I'd absolutely have a beer with Joe...and he absolutely has my vote. :)

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/jta/joe-biden-fundraising-letter-features-rabbi-s-story-about-senator/article_5f9b102f-ea0f-5a0a-87ba-a29ee184aef9.html

👍
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    RYME said:
    I have a hard time believing that.  The reverse seems more accurate.
    Guys come on! Is it really so hard to believe.  Everyone I talk to about it that has anything to say says something like well I get it but the messaging needs to change or (some other group) won't get it.  I have not yet talked with one person that has seriously thought that Defund the police means get rid of all police...even some of my former fox news watching coworkers know better.
    Scio me nihil scire

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    in other news, kanye said he is taking off the red hat. i think that just leaves diamond and silk supporting him from the african american community.
    I don't believe Kanye for one second. I'm guessing he's a Trump operative and will be attempting to siphon AA votes away from Biden, which can only help Trump. I'm hoping there aren't enough dumb people out there excited to vote for Kanye, but unfortunately we know there are millions of dumb voters - look who the president is. 
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:
    I don't believe Kanye for one second. I'm guessing he's a Trump operative and will be attempting to siphon AA votes away from Biden, which can only help Trump. I'm hoping there aren't enough dumb people out there excited to vote for Kanye, but unfortunately we know there are millions of dumb voters - look who the president is. 
    Not just African American voters.  Kanye is a music superstar his appeal is massive.  Not to mention if his in-laws really get behind pushing him as a viable candidate that could be worse for the democrats than even the dreaded Berniebros.
    Scio me nihil scire

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    even lock her up, sleepy joe, and the other tired schtick is not landing anymore.
    What about her emails and Benghazi?
    2 oldies but goodies
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I think it is quite hilarious the Trump camp using footage/scenes of disorder, rioting, and chaos from his years as president to foreshadow a Biden presidency.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

What about her emails and Benghazi?
    2 oldies but goodies
    even trumpers know that hillary has nothing to do with the 2020 election. hillary was easier to run against than biden. that is why the hillary attacks are not landing like they used to.

Hi! said:
    I think it is quite hilarious the Trump camp using footage/scenes of disorder, rioting, and chaos from his years as president to foreshadow a Biden presidency.
    it is projection. straight out of the narcissism playbook.

static111 said:
    jeffbr said:
    Not just African American voters.  Kanye is a music superstar his appeal is massive.  Not to mention if his in-laws really get behind pushing him as a viable candidate that could be worse for the democrats than even the dreaded Berniebros.
    Yes agreed.  I still think this is a pr stunt for an album or some merch thing.  
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Donnie JR's wife: https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/661-463-2949 (anyone know if this has been confirmed to be her?)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/08/politics/kfile-lara-trump-rnc-robocall/index.html

Donnie JR. also

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/07/08/lara-trump-and-donald-trump-jr-encouraged-californians-to-vote-by-mail-in-may-while-president-trump-called-it-fraudulent/#72084be8e438

Lara Trump And Donald Trump Jr. Encouraged Californians To Vote By Mail In May, While President Trump Called It Fraudulent

Any surprise?
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    mrussel1 said:

Any surprise?
    Not. At. All. Not a surprise here ⤵️ either. And think of how many of those dipshits (of the 6,200 in attendance) were from other places around the country. 15 soon to be down to about 0...

Tulsa sees Covid-19 surge in the wake of Trump's June rally - CNN
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    With his daughter cracking up right next to him.

Not sure where everyone stands on Ivanka but...she was hotter back then. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Hi! said:
    He thinks he is Nixon. The idiot forgets that Nixon was not the incumbent in 1968. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited July 2020
    mrussel1 said:

Any surprise?
    Is this the flatten the Fear thread? This place gets so confusing sometimes.
    Scio me nihil scire

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Good old loyal Mike. Interesting to see a mention of him possibly running in 2024. Should be a dead weight, but who knows these days.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/mike-pences-campaign-plans-for-2020and-2024/613909/
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    With his daughter cracking up right next to him.

Not sure where everyone stands on Ivanka but...she was hotter back then. 
    Kushner ruined her for me.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    New ad highlighting Trump’s creepiness. With Kelly Ann narrating. I assume she’s talking about Biden but it’s all more appropriate to Trump. 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    New ad highlighting Trump’s creepiness. With Kelly Ann narrating. I assume she’s talking about Biden but it’s all more appropriate to Trump. 

This is quite fitting for sitting bullshit. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Looks like the troll-in-chief is about to get trolled hard.....

Oh my Donny boy.  I guess your taxes will be in the hands of the public at some point soon.  Nowhere left to appeal and Cap One and Deutsch aren't going to defy the SCOTUS. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,423
    mrussel1 said:
    Oh my Donny boy.  I guess your taxes will be in the hands of the public at some point soon.  Nowhere left to appeal and Cap One and Deutsch aren't going to defy the SCOTUS. 

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.