Donald Trump

Comments

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RideRick said:
    He's gonna win again, with a landslide.  Joe Biden calling people not black if they don't vote for him.  That is the deathblow Trump was waiting for.
    I'm no Trumpfan but if more than 60 million people voted for him then it is not just a signal that they are hurting but a big cry out for help.
    And with Joe Biden...  you will never win the battle against Trump. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52773555

And Joe Biden using " ain't"  ...  hahaha...  who is is ghostwriter.. hahahaha
    So your saying that the majority of Americans want another 4 years of this! That the majority of Americans are ok with 150-200 thousand dead Americans by election night? With no national testing program in place yet! 
    Yes,  and it's because Biden said 'ain't'. Makes perfectly logical sense.  I was ready to vote for Biden,  but no way now. I have principles.  I'm voting for Trump because he speaks more better. 
    lol I understand it makes the most positive sense on a negative situation ..
    Rick’s post is Onionish. It’s so bad it’s funny. 
    Everything going on is Onionish.  And Rick is right.  That every Biden gaffe can be outdone by dozen of Trump gaffes doesn’t matter.  The right embraces them while the left looks for reasons to stay home or vote third.

I don’t actually think this is the gaffe that breaks the camel’s back.  But between this, Tara Reade, voting records from the 80s/90s, and how old he seems, enough people have their reasons.  You can accurately deflect Trump to a much worse degree in all instances, but his voters don’t care.

Of course Trump is gonna win in a landslide.
    Expecting one party’s candidate to be perfect or flawless is a fool’s errand. They’re human and imperfect. Stop having unrealistic expectations.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    But he acts like this character:

And all he’d need is a good pop in the mouth to shrivel up and slither back into his hole and never be seen or heard from again.
    JUST ONE
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    RideRick said:
    He's gonna win again, with a landslide.  Joe Biden calling people not black if they don't vote for him.  That is the deathblow Trump was waiting for.
    I'm no Trumpfan but if more than 60 million people voted for him then it is not just a signal that they are hurting but a big cry out for help.

So your saying that the majority of Americans want another 4 years of this! That the majority of Americans are ok with 150-200 thousand dead Americans by election night? With no national testing program in place yet! 

Unfortunately there are only 538 votes that count and if Biden can’t explain what is wrong with republican economic policy clearly, trump has a damn good chance to get 270 of those votes to win, although it’s likely Biden wins the popular vote by 5 million. Which is of course, meaningless.
    ikiT said:
    I'd impeach him TODAY.  Fucker.
    Impeaching trump did nothing, other than giving him a much stronger grip on congressional republicans and the newfound courage to start firing inspector generals and disregard even more oversight.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    brianlux said:
    dump is threatening to move gop convention out of north carolina if he is not able to have full capacity at the arena. good, find another state ya tubby bitch.

:lol: 

gimme has the best lines!
    :lol: 

to be fair, i am tubby right now too with gyms being closed for 2.5 months, so i can call him that.

LOL, I get it.  I'm working on a bit of a beer gut.  Nothing too serious... yet.  :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Been teaching for 19 years and Based on my observations I think I am a much very good teacher. Thank you President Trump for this quality post.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    RideRick said:

Unfortunately there are only 538 votes that count and if Biden can’t explain what is wrong with republican economic policy clearly, trump has a damn good chance to get 270 of those votes to win, although it’s likely Biden wins the popular vote by 5 million. Which is of course, meaningless.
    I agree I think people aren’t taking into account how shaky the anyone but Trump strategy really is.  I’ve grown to like Joe and embrace him as the Democratic candidate.  As far as how well he is messaging to the rest of the non “anyone but Trump” crowd remains to be seen.  I have made a living in defense and energy the last decade and most of my professional colleagues have not wavered in their support of the anyone that is not a Democrat view. For many it is hard to support a politician that may not be as good for their industry. I think this race is going to be very close.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mcgruff10 said:
    Been teaching for 19 years and Based on my observations I think I am a much very good teacher. Thank you President Trump for this quality post.  
    Such a much very good beautiful perfect speaker of the American language.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such a much very good beautiful perfect speaker of the American language.
    And it's almost June. Schools are much very almost closed at this point anyway.

"Donald Trump is a fucking moron." --Trump's 1st Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson
    chinese-happy.jpg
    ikiT said:
    Impeaching trump did nothing, other than giving him a much stronger grip on congressional republicans and the newfound courage to start firing inspector generals and disregard even more oversight.
    OR you can let him ignore LAWS. 
    Trip to Arlington Cemetery? Work.
    Trip to Baltimore? Work. 
    Trip to the mask factory? Work. 
    Trip to the ventilator factory?  Work but local ordinance IGNORED.  

Two trips to VA to play golf?  NOT WORK and NOT ESSENTIAL. DC Stay at home order IGNORED TWICE.  You don't need an investigation, this is not complicated.  THE LAWBREAKING IS ON HIS PUBLISHED and easily available SCHEDULE.

The DC Police isn't about to come knocking.

Nancy can do it by unanimous consent.  Dump that shit right back in Mitch's lap.
    3 actual crimes. 
    Not someones opinion on things he may or may not have said, but 3 ILLEGAL ACTS he actually committed.
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:
    Trip to Baltimore? Work. 

Two trips to VA to play golf?  NOT WORK and NOT ESSENTIAL. DC Stay at home order IGNORED TWICE.  You don't need an investigation, this is not complicated.  THE LAWBREAKING IS ON HIS PUBLISHED and easily available SCHEDULE.

Nancy can do it by unanimous consent.  Dump that shit right back in Mitch's lap.
    I thought we learned a sitting president can’t be charged with a crime or some similar bullshit?  After being exonerated from his impeachment trial do you honestly think that a city ordinance for covid is going to make the guy have a second thought?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    This shit he is tweeting about Joe Scarborough's deceased assistant is insane.  That would make any elected official resign....how does he get away with this shit?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:
    Trip to Baltimore? Work. 

It's very simple....

republican politicians and voters don't care about him breaking laws or obfuscating the constitution. 
    They don't care about how he treats other people.
    They don't care that he alienates friends and allies.
    They don't care that he cozies up to murderous dictators and white nationalists. 
    They don't care that he is a lying narcissistic racist xenophobe .
    They don't care that he doesn't care about them.

They only care that he claims to love Christ,  guns, and owning libs.
    And that he claims to hate abortions and non white foreigners. 

Simple
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:
    Trip to Baltimore? Work. 

It's very simple....

republican politicians and voters don't care about him breaking laws or obfuscating the constitution. 
    They don't care about how he treats other people.
    They don't care that he alienates friends and allies.
    They don't care that he cozies up to murderous dictators and white nationalists. 
    They don't care that he is a lying narcissistic racist xenophobe .
    They don't care that he doesn't care about them.

They only care that he claims to love Christ,  guns, and owning libs.
    And that he claims to hate abortions and non white foreigners. 

Simple

Look, it's not that simple.

Oh, wait, never mind.  It is.  Carry on.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited May 2020
    This shit he is tweeting about Joe Scarborough's deceased assistant is insane.  That would make any elected official resign....how does he get away with this shit?
    It is definitely insane. I would add evil. Unfortunately, CNN is reporting that Twitter refused...it makes them complicit. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/media/trump-joe-scarborough-conspiracy-theory/index.html

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Kat said:
    It is definitely insane. I would add evil. Unfortunately, CNN is reporting that Twitter refused...it makes them complicit. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/media/trump-joe-scarborough-conspiracy-theory/index.html

have long thought twitter evil. this and other decisions solidifies my thought.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    I saw a tweet (admittedly from some guy) suggesting that Trump's presence makes Twitter billions. (and, therefore, that whoever barred him from Twitter would be replaced the next day by someone that would let him back on)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    There's a part of Twitter that is very difficult. I enjoy the posts by my favorite gaming devs and gamers who play the games I care about but the political stuff can get really stupid...and that includes viciously attacking a child who cares about our planet. duh.  
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    This country loves bullies and we’ve gone so far down on the moral scale that nothing he says will affect anyone! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Trump is here to divide the country.  He lets a silly thing like wearing masks in public become an issue that divides the country.  He could easily support wearing masks (which don’t harm anyone) but he doesn’t only to build division.  
    This is an example of a much very good tweet....

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120

Oh my goodness, did he really tweet that. Ladies and gentlemen we have a deranged individual occupying the WH.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    g under p said:

Oh my goodness, did he really tweet that. Ladies and gentlemen we have a deranged individual occupying the WH.

Peace
    You really think that’s a real tweet?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    g under p said:

Peace
    Please read tweets etc carefully. That is a part of the problem.  But we all do read and react too fast from time to time.

its a parody account. Marked as such 
    hippiemom = goodness
    Sadly it is tough to tell what is parody and what is real when it comes to this fucking idiot (though that tweet clearly says "parody" in it).
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Trump is here to divide the country.  He lets a silly thing like wearing masks in public become an issue that divides the country.  He could easily support wearing masks (which don’t harm anyone) but he doesn’t only to build division.  
    Correct. He had an opportunity with this pandemic to finally try and reach the folks who did not vote for him....instead he doubled down on stupidity and ignorance. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    static111 said:
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:
    Trip to Baltimore? Work. 

I thought we learned a sitting president can’t be charged with a crime or some similar bullshit?  After being exonerated from his impeachment trial do you honestly think that a city ordinance for covid is going to make the guy have a second thought?

That only applies to republican presidents. Obama would be in jail by now.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    Correct. He had an opportunity with this pandemic to finally try and reach the folks who did not vote for him....instead he doubled down on stupidity and ignorance. 
    he will never, ever reach people like me. i would not vote for him for a billion dollars.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.