Options

Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    mickeyrat said:
    Shit I forgot that was on last night! I'll watch it later today

wow, awesome episode! Next week's looks even better
    and its great we have to wait the week between episodes too.  builds the anticipation.

why do we have to wait a week? I didn't hear that
    because its on amc. as a weekly show.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Shit I forgot that was on last night! I'll watch it later today

wow, awesome episode! Next week's looks even better
    and its great we have to wait the week between episodes too.  builds the anticipation.

why do we have to wait a week? I didn't hear that
    because its on amc. as a weekly show.

:lol: i'm stupid. I saw what you wrote but was thinking they weren't on for next week.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    So why would Kim want to marry him? For spousal immunity or something?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So why would Kim want to marry him? For spousal immunity or something?
    good call. at least it seems so on the surface.

oh man, its ben great up to this point but keeps getting better every week.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    only three more episodes left though :disappointed:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475

Did Gus have more than a business relationship with the head of Madrigal? That embrace lingered longer than I expected.

My wife caught the clerk asking Jimmy for proof of his two prior dissolutions... he was married twice before???

The final 15 minutes (or so) were unreal, from the courtroom & Jimmy being torn about the victim's family to the scene of him chasing Howard out of the building... that was fantastic. This season has been great.

Side note: I lost it when Huell (sp?) asked about what Kim's last name would be.

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I'm  curious to see what happens with Jimmy and Kim. I don't think they kill her off though. Would be crazy if she shows up in the "modern day" scenes at some point. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I'm  curious to see what happens with Jimmy and Kim. I don't think they kill her off though. Would be crazy if she shows up in the "modern day" scenes at some point. 

I don't think they'll kill her off, but I also can't see her making an appearance in Omaha (maybe 'Gene' returns to Albuquerque?).

If I were a betting man, I would bet on her getting disbarred, and maybe worse (jail?). At some point all her f'ing around with Jimmy will probably catch up with and ruin her.

While on the subject, I only just remembered yesterday how we left Gene, he was planning to take care of the guy who recognized him himself. That should be interesting.

• Options

I don't think they'll kill her off, but I also can't see her making an appearance in Omaha (maybe 'Gene' returns to Albuquerque?).

If I were a betting man, I would bet on her getting disbarred, and maybe worse (jail?). At some point all her f'ing around with Jimmy will probably catch up with and ruin her.

While on the subject, I only just remembered yesterday how we left Gene, he was planning to take care of the guy who recognized him himself. That should be interesting.

I don't think she will be in Omaha, but I was wondering if he will go on the run again to try and find her. 
  • Options

I don't think she will be in Omaha, but I was wondering if he will go on the run again to try and find her. 

It is fun to speculate though, because we know something has to happen for her to be removed from Saul Goodman's life by the time we catch up to him in Breaking Bad.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    edited April 2020
    I think she's running a con on Saul with the marriage.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    What if she ends up being a meth junkie we saw in the background of like one Breaking Bad episode.   Maybe a guest at one of Jesse’s house parties :lol:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,251

It is fun to speculate though, because we know something has to happen for her to be removed from Saul Goodman's life by the time we catch up to him in Breaking Bad.
    Maybe she was around in the beginning.  I know the character was created after BB, but maybe there was some overlap that we didn't see.
  • Options
    This season has been great though.  Such good writing!

How do you think Nacho "leaves" the show?  Really like that character!
  • Options
    mca47 said:

He’s one of my favs on the show (along with Mike). He probably gets wasted in the last season would be my guess.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    mca47 said:

He’s one of my favs on the show (along with Mike). He probably gets wasted in the last season would be my guess.
      well they alluded to the vacuum cleaner guy imo. mike hooked walter and saul up with him....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mca47 said:

well they alluded to the vacuum cleaner guy imo. mike hooked walter and saul up with him....
    I thought that too, but I think he gets killed off by the cartel or Gus
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mca47 said:

oh yeah forgot about that guy, it's a possibility.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mca47 said:

Breaking Bad

Season 2

Nacho is briefly mentioned by Saul Goodman when he is kidnapped by Walter White and Jesse Pinkman on night of December 4, 2008. Saul mistakes Walt and Jesse for cartel members, speaking Spanish and asking them if they are working with someone named Lalo. Saul then quickly blames Nacho, calling him by his real name, Ignacio, for whatever he thinks the cartel is angry with him. ("Better Call Saul")

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mca47 said:

Breaking Bad

Season 2

Nacho is briefly mentioned by Saul Goodman when he is kidnapped by Walter White and Jesse Pinkman on night of December 4, 2008. Saul mistakes Walt and Jesse for cartel members, speaking Spanish and asking them if they are working with someone named Lalo. Saul then quickly blames Nacho, calling him by his real name, Ignacio, for whatever he thinks the cartel is angry with him. ("Better Call Saul")

It's crazy how some throwaway line in season 2 of Breaking Bad turned into these characters on BCS.  Such great writing on these shows...
  • Options
    Fucking awesome episode last night!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Fucking awesome episode last night!
    Agree. The Salamanca visit foreshaows Kims fate....imo
    Also think Jimmy has really solidified into Saul at the end of the episode . Not sure how much Jimmy remains now.

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Last night was very reminiscent of the Pine Barrens episode from The Sopranos.

This show is fucking amazing. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Last night was very reminiscent of the Pine Barrens episode from The Sopranos.

This show is fucking amazing. 

And the 4 Days Out episode from Breaking Bad.  

What an episode last night.  Can't believe Kim showed her face to Lalo.....things just aren't going to end well for her.
  • Options
    I called Kim getting killed at some point like 4 years ago. Maybe it happens by the end of this season?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That last episode was fantastic!
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    That was an intense episode. Poor Kim, her fate is set. Good luck Nacho!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    WOW. This show is so freaking good. So intense last night. Definitely on or very close to BB's level. Lalo is great.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    WOW. This show is so freaking good. So intense last night. Definitely on or very close to BB's level. Lalo is great.

Yeah thought Mike was gonna shoot him.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    2 incredible episodes back to back.  That last scene was so tense....my heart was pounding!  The actor who plays Lalo is so damn good.  What a show.