Donald Trump

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    OnWis97 said:
    Three years ago, they'd have been sneaker about shit like this.  Now?  They know they can do it in the open.
    No doubt they don’t even bother hiding anything they do anymore,he’s got SCOTUS & DOJ and Senate bought & paid for lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484

• YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 541
    Mikemzl91 said:

Do you have one with Jared?  I would appreciate that too, or maybe Rudy and Barr and.....oh fuck, just too many shits. Forget it #winning .
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Stop airing these fucking things...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    ikiT said:

Oh for FSM’s sake. 

The drug was discovered in 1955. It’s been off patent for decades. Multiple companies make it.

If we’re going to post conspiracy theories can we at least do a basic check on common sense first? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    ikiT said:

Oh for FSM’s sake. 

The drug was discovered in 1955. It’s been off patent for decades. Multiple companies make it.

If we’re going to post conspiracy theories can we at least do a basic check on common sense first? 
    Ok

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:
    ikiT said:

Oh for FSM’s sake. 

Ok

Whatcha got for the generics? Teva, Mylan? Anything on Bayer? 

Face it, this is a crock. 

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Sounds like it is more of a case of he is a frigging idiot than being a corrupt idiot, this time.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    CM189191 said:
    ikiT said:

Oh for FSM’s sake. 

Ok

What about the parts that say “several companies stand to benefit” and “small personal stock” in Sanofi (re Trump)?
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    ikiT said:

Oh for FSM’s sake. 

WE aren't doing anything...

I'd use any tool in my belt to rid the USA of this worthless POS, even stirring up social media using posts that may be semi-inaccurate. 
    Fire with FIre.  Multiple people know it.  

Fighting dirty against this Impeached puke, using LIES that have a glimmer of truth in 'em?   sign ME up.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Purity tests are for chumps.  CHUMPS.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    ikiT said:
    Purity tests are for chumps.  CHUMPS.
    Did you mean to say "honesty"?  Because that's what it's about,  not purity.
    CM189191 said:
    Part 2

From Trump to tRUmp: How the Mob’s Man Became Putin’s Puppet

The President of the United States is a Russian asset—property owned by Moscow.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/from-trump-to-trump-how-the-mobs
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    A purity test is a self-graded survey that assesses the participants' supposed degree of innocence in worldly matters (sex, drugs, deceit, and other activities assumed to be vices), generally on a percentage scale with 100% being the most and 0% being the least pure.

edited April 2020
    thatdidnotwork

Post edited by ikiT on
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:

Oh for FSM’s sake. 

WE aren't doing anything...

I'd use any tool in my belt to rid the USA of this worthless POS, even stirring up social media using posts that may be semi-inaccurate. 
    Fire with FIre.  Multiple people know it.  

Fighting dirty against this Impeached puke, using LIES that have a glimmer of truth in 'em?   sign ME up.  
    Deliberately posting lies and misinformation? No thanks, don’t sign me up. 
    ikiT said:
    A purity test is a self-graded survey that assesses the participants' supposed degree of innocence in worldly matters (sex, drugs, deceit, and other activities assumed to be vices), generally on a percentage scale with 100% being the most and 0% being the least pure.

Agreed, whereas the meme is about true vs false.  
    edited April 2020
    https://www.newsweek.com/michael-cohen-donald-trump-novartis-twitter-covid-19-1496291

Novartis told Newsweek it started to ship a consignment of 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine tablets to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for immediate use in controlled clinical studies.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Last month, Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan said hydroxychloroquine was his company's biggest hope against the coronavirus.

He told Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung that preclinical studies in animals and data from the first clinical studies "show that hydroxychloroquine kills the coronavirus," however he did note that "it's too early to say anything definitively."
    generics...HILARIOUS
    define true.
    Yo and by the way....GO AHEAD

THE PRESIDENT:  Previous administrations gave us very little ammunition for the military and very little shelf space.  Let me just tell you —

Q    But you’ve been President —

THE PRESIDENT:  You know it —

Q    You’ve been President —

THE PRESIDENT:  You know the answer.

Q    — three or four years now.

THE PRESIDENT:  The previous administration, the shelves were empty.  The shelves were empty.

Q    You had time to stock the shelves.

THE PRESIDENT:  So what you should do is speak to the people from the previous administration, Jim, and ask them that question, because —

Q    Mr. President, you’ve been in office —

THE PRESIDENT:  — the shelves were empty.

Q    — for almost four years.

THE PRESIDENT:  And you know what else?  The military shelves were also empty.  We had no ammunition, literally.  And that was said by one of your favorite generals.  “We have — sir, we have no ammunition.”  Guess what?  We had very little medical supply also.

All right.  Go ahead, please.

Q    Isn’t that a cop-out, though?

THE PRESIDENT:  Go ahead.

Q    Isn’t that a cop-out?

THE PRESIDENT:  We’ll get it back.  We’ll get you back.

Q    But, Mr. President —

THE PRESIDENT:  We’ll get you back, please.

Q    But what about that question —

THE PRESIDENT:  Jim, I said we’ll get you back.

Please, go ahead

AND

Q    President Trump, thank you.  Yesterday, Jared Kushner said the notion of the federal stockpile was, it’s supposed to be “our” stockpile.  It’s not supposed to be state stockpiles that they then use.  What did he mean by “our”?  And —

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, why don’t you ask him?

Q    And even the fact that taxpayers from every state pays for it —

THE PRESIDENT:  What’s that?  A “gotcha”?  “I gotcha.”  You used the word “our.”

Q    No, it’s not a “gotcha.”  What did he mean by it?

THE PRESIDENT:  “Our” — you know, what “our” means?  United States of America.  That’s what it means.  It means —

Q   So it means the states?

THE PRESIDENT:  Our.  Our.  It means the United States of America.  And then we take that “our” and we distribute it to the states.

Q    So why did he say it’s not supposed —

THE PRESIDENT:  Not that we have to —

Q    — to be state stockpiles that they then can use?

THE PRESIDENT:  Because we need it for the government and we need it for the federal government.

Q    To give to the states.

THE PRESIDENT:  But when the states are in trouble — no, to also keep —

Q    Then who are you giving to if it’s not to the states?

THE PRESIDENT:  To keep — to keep for our country, because the federal government needs it too, not just the states.  But out of that, we oftentimes choose — as an example, we have almost 10,000 ventilators and we are ready to rock with those ventilators.  We’re going to bring them to various areas of the country that need them.  But when he says “our,” he’s talking about our country.  He’s talking —

Q    But he makes the distinction.

THE PRESIDENT:  Excuse me.

Q    And, sir —

THE PRESIDENT:  He’s talking about the federal government.  I mean, it’s such a basic, simple question, and you try and make it sound so bad.

Q    It’s not bad.  I’m just trying to —

THE PRESIDENT:  You ought to be — you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Q    — understand.  No — by the way, Secretary Azar —

THE PRESIDENT:  You know what?  You ought to be ashamed.   It’s such a simple question.  He said “our.”  And “our” means for the country and “our” means for the states —

Q    But then he said it’s not supposed to be state stockpiles.

THE PRESIDENT:  — because the states are part of the country.  Don’t make it sound bad.  Don’t make it sound bad.

Go ahead, Steve.  Go ahead, back here.

Q    But, Mr. President, the HHS even changed the language on the website.

THE PRESIDENT:  You just asked your question.  You just asked your question in a very nasty tone.

Q    I don’t think it was nasty.

THE PRESIDENT:  Let’s go.

Q    I think you didn’t give me an answer.

THE PRESIDENT:  Please.

Q    Mr. President —

THE PRESIDENT:  I gave you a perfect answer.  You know it.  Go ahead.

Q    Mr. President, this is off topic.  It’s about the announcement from last night.  It’s a yes or no question, but not that we expect the answer to be yes or no.

But wasn’t Michael Atkinson doing the job of the Inspector General of the intelligence community, the job he was supposed to do, when he simply took the whistleblower complaint to Congress that hadn’t been taken previously?  Wasn’t he doing the job that he was supposed to do, that American taxpayers were paying him to do?  And why did you decide to terminate —

THE PRESIDENT:  I thought he did a terrible job.  Absolutely terrible.  He took a whistleblower report, which turned out to be a fake report — it was fake.  It was totally wrong.  It was about my conversation with the President of Ukraine.  He took a fake report and he brought it to Congress, with an emergency.  Okay?  Not a big Trump fan — that, I can tell you.

Instead of saying — and we offered this to him: “No, no, we will take the conversation” — where, fortunately, we had that transcript.  If we didn’t have a transcript with the kind of deception and dishonesty that were practiced by the Democrats, I might not be standing here right now.  Okay? Fortunately, we had a transcript and it was a perfect transcript, because even the lieutenant colonel admitted it was correct.  Okay?

Wait a minute.  Wait a minute.  You asked a question.

So he took this whistleblower — and I keep saying, “Where’s the whistleblower?”  Right?  “And why was the whistleblower allowed to do this?”  Why was he allowed to be — you call it fraudulent or incorrect transcript.

So we offered this IG — I don’t know him; I don’t think I ever met him.  I don’t think I — he never even came in to see me.  How can you do that without seeing the person?  Never came in to see me.  Never requested to see me.  He took this terrible, inaccurate whistleblower report — right? — and he brought it to Congress.

We offered to have him see my exact conversation.  It was all about the conversation, by the way.  That was the whole thing, was about the conversation.  Right?  And then after he saw it, he must’ve said, “Wow,” because as I’ve said it many times and it drives you people crazy, it was a perfect conversation.

So instead of going and saying, “Gee, this is a terrible thing he said about the President’s conversation” — well, it was a fraud.  I didn’t say that.  And, by the way, you have the whistleblower.  Where’s the informer?  Right?

And here’s another question: Remember before I did the — before I gave the transcript — in other words, before I revealed the real conversation — where’s the second whistleblower?  Remember the second whistle —

Wait, wait, wait, wait.  There was going to be a second whistleblower.  But after I gave the conversation, he just went away.  He miraculously went away.

Where’s the informer?  Because there was going to be this informer.  Maybe Schiff was the informer.  You ever think of that?  He’s a corrupt guy.  He’s a corrupt politician.

So, listen, I say this: Where’s the informer?  Remember, the informer was coming forward.  But I gave — because, see, I did one thing that surprised everybody.  This gentleman right here said, “Boy, that was a shocker.”  I revealed the conversation.  I got approval from Ukraine because I didn’t want to do it without their approval.  And they said, “Absolutely.  You did nothing wrong.”

By the way, President of Ukraine, Foreign Minister said, “He did nothing wrong.”  And over that, with 196 to nothing vote by the Republicans — not one dissenting Republican vote — dishonest Democrats impeached a President of the United States.  That man is a disgrace to IGs.

All right, let’s go.  Next.  Please.  He’s a total disgrace.

Q    Mr. President, did you run by your decision to dismiss the Inspector General by Senator McConnell?

THE PRESIDENT:   Okay, we’ll get off this because people want to talk about what we’re talking about.  But let me just tell you something: That’s my decision.  I have the absolute right.  Even the fake news last night said, “He has the absolute right to do it.”

But ask him, “Why didn’t you go and see the actual conversation?”  There was no rush.  He said, “Oh we’d have to rush it.”  He even said it was politically biased.  He actually said that.  The report could have been — you know who the whistleblower is, and so do you and so does everybody in this room, and so do I.  Everybody knows.  But they give this whistleblower a status that he doesn’t deserve.  He’s a fake whistleblower.  And, frankly, somebody ought to sue his ass off.

Q    I just want to follow up, sir.

THE PRESIDENT:  All right, it’s enough with the whistleblower.

Go ahead, please.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    He's an absolute disgrace.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Seth Abramson has an interesting commentary on how journalists need to ask tRUmp questions.  The wording needs to be restructured so he doesn't have an opportunity to interrupt

ikiT said:
    generics...HILARIOUS
    Are generics a partisan issue for you?  Do you not believe generics work like originals?  Do you pay the same for generics as non-generics?
    Your statement is confusing and you're coming off as anti-science because it supports your politics.  Trump is jumping the gun because he is advocating for something that isn't fully tested, but are you against the FDA and CDC aggressively putting this to trial?
    I don't believe in Pharma.  
This discussion has been closed.