Comments

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    MC185899 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:

Saltzy23 said:
    You guys need to understand that Trump is not that bad.  We all just have TDS.  We exaggerate everything about him, and make it look like he's an abject fucking buffoon circus clown with a bunch of followers with an average IQ of 7 that think everything he says is the truth....even if it's clearly and provably false.

It's not that big of a deal that the President speaks at a 5 year old level, while lying or completely making up literally everything that he says, to 1/3 of the country that eats it up with a spoon.

Get a damn grip already. 
    Best economy in 50+ years and lowest unemployment ever.  These things used to matter.  

“But he tweeted something mean!!”
    The fact that you think Donald Trump....the orange moron that cannot spell the simplest words and Randomly Capitalizes Words! and "uses random quotes" for no reason whatsoever is responsible for the economy is the funnest shit anything you guys on the other side ever say.

If you wanna say the apparatus that he is the face of has made certain decisions and implemented certain programs and policies that you agree with, and they have had certain impacts you like we can talk.

As soon as anyone tells me they think that this man....Donald Trump himself....is personally responsible for anything I tune them out.

I'll bet you $1,000 he doesn't even know how to check goddamn email.
    Who cares if he knows how to check e-mail??  That’s your barometer for a good politician?  YIKES. 

This incredible economy has all happened on his watch, like it or not.  You can’t give him credit for anything, so what’s the point of trying to discuss it with you?  You are completely irrational on the topic. 
    I give him credit for knowing how to speak to the simplest, common people in society and have them think he is an intelligent, savvy, NYC business man when in fact he is a Walmart discount rack shopper simpleton blithering idiot in a shitty tailored $3k suit.
    So Eddie should love him, right?  Uneducated old white men are his key demo.  

P.S.  Your degree in Sociology doesn’t make you any better than anyone else.  It just means you have more student loan debt than most. 
    Actually, I have zero student loans....and an 810 credit score!

So much winning!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • MC185899MC185899 Posts: 76
    JB16057 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Debating Obama's record, delving into HRC and birtherism, it's all deflection away from Trump. 
    Why are we talking about Trump anyways? He has nothing to do with Pearl Jam postponing their tour.
    Eddie made it about Trump in the band’s(er...his) statement about the cancelation. He didn’t need to do it, but he just couldn’t resist.  
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,353
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Not surprising but quite telling that so many attacking this decision are coming at it from the "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT! YOU MUST WATCH CNN!" angle. It's a default position for too many nowadays. Absolute blindness that they too are guilty of making this a political issue.
    No Jimmy.  The Band(er...Eddie) made this a political issue.  And for no reason.  This administration stopped travel with China months ago when they were roundly mocked for it. This probably saved many lives in the process.  There is no playbook for an outbreak like this.   I think our government has done pretty well considering all the variables involved.   
    And you are free to think that. They are free to watch the bizarre statements our President continues to make and conclude exactly what was stated in the letter. It was a political issue long before yesterday and immediately rushing in to defend your tribe contributes to that. 
    I don’t think it was political(and never should have been political).  Nothing was going to stop this thing from spreading as long as people were traveling all over the world on planes, cruises etc....  The political party in charge wasn’t going to change any of that.  Not to mention that China was slow to report the truth.  This thing could have been here months ago for all we know.  But blame our politicians for that.  Don’t blame China for trying to keep it under wraps.  👍🏻 
    If you don't think this was political before yesterday then you either haven't been paying attention or are simply not being honest. Again, defending your tribe from any and all criticisms contributes to politicization. 
    It definitely IS political.  It just didn’t need to be.  Politicizing it doesn’t help make anyone safer.  We should all be coming together to help get through it.  Not sniping at the President in order to score political points.  
    it's not scoring political points. it's calling it as they see it. he's a fucking idiot that is doing nothing but hurting this effort. he is spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about a real fucking threat to his 30M followers, many of whom believe every turd that drops out of his mouth. 
    No.  He’s not spreading misinformation.  He’s doing the best he can in a situation that nobody saw coming. How about giving him credit for stopping travel with China when most were mocking that decision?  He saved countless lives with that move.  He’s not trying to misinform anyone.  That’s pure spin. 
    This is Trump:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.” NOTE: The CDC advises people displaying symptoms to stay home and self-quarantine unless seeking medical care.

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Current status: As of noon March 8, 2020, coronavirus is in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. Known U.S. cases exceed 400. The death toll stands at 19.

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

I mean... it's all right here for everyone to see, but somehow we're supposed to pretend this shit doesn't happen?

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Not surprising but quite telling that so many attacking this decision are coming at it from the "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT! YOU MUST WATCH CNN!" angle. It's a default position for too many nowadays. Absolute blindness that they too are guilty of making this a political issue.
    No Jimmy.  The Band(er...Eddie) made this a political issue.  And for no reason.  This administration stopped travel with China months ago when they were roundly mocked for it. This probably saved many lives in the process.  There is no playbook for an outbreak like this.   I think our government has done pretty well considering all the variables involved.   
    And you are free to think that. They are free to watch the bizarre statements our President continues to make and conclude exactly what was stated in the letter. It was a political issue long before yesterday and immediately rushing in to defend your tribe contributes to that. 
    I don’t think it was political(and never should have been political).  Nothing was going to stop this thing from spreading as long as people were traveling all over the world on planes, cruises etc....  The political party in charge wasn’t going to change any of that.  Not to mention that China was slow to report the truth.  This thing could have been here months ago for all we know.  But blame our politicians for that.  Don’t blame China for trying to keep it under wraps.  👍🏻 
    If you don't think this was political before yesterday then you either haven't been paying attention or are simply not being honest. Again, defending your tribe from any and all criticisms contributes to politicization. 
    It definitely IS political.  It just didn’t need to be.  Politicizing it doesn’t help make anyone safer.  We should all be coming together to help get through it.  Not sniping at the President in order to score political points.  
    it's not scoring political points. it's calling it as they see it. he's a fucking idiot that is doing nothing but hurting this effort. he is spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about a real fucking threat to his 30M followers, many of whom believe every turd that drops out of his mouth. 
    No.  He’s not spreading misinformation.  He’s doing the best he can in a situation that nobody saw coming. How about giving him credit for stopping travel with China when most were mocking that decision?  He saved countless lives with that move.  He’s not trying to misinform anyone.  That’s pure spin. 
    This is Trump:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.” NOTE: The CDC advises people displaying symptoms to stay home and self-quarantine unless seeking medical care.

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Current status: As of noon March 8, 2020, coronavirus is in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. Known U.S. cases exceed 400. The death toll stands at 19.

I mean... it's all right here for everyone to see, but somehow we're supposed to pretend this shit doesn't happen?

Fox News and other right-wing media outlets run cover for him 24/7. None of the crazy gets through. It is all sanitized. None of the blame sticks. It is always someone else. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    edited March 2020
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

Goddamn it!

Dude....he is MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

You need to stop concerning yourself with like, the words that come out of his fat, stupid, orange face or that he tweets with his tiny little hands.

Sheese Louise!
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:

Saltzy23 said:
    You guys need to understand that Trump is not that bad.  We all just have TDS.  We exaggerate everything about him, and make it look like he's an abject fucking buffoon circus clown with a bunch of followers with an average IQ of 7 that think everything he says is the truth....even if it's clearly and provably false.

It's not that big of a deal that the President speaks at a 5 year old level, while lying or completely making up literally everything that he says, to 1/3 of the country that eats it up with a spoon.

Get a damn grip already. 
    Best economy in 50+ years and lowest unemployment ever.  These things used to matter.  

“But he tweeted something mean!!”
    The fact that you think Donald Trump....the orange moron that cannot spell the simplest words and Randomly Capitalizes Words! and "uses random quotes" for no reason whatsoever is responsible for the economy is the funnest shit anything you guys on the other side ever say.

If you wanna say the apparatus that he is the face of has made certain decisions and implemented certain programs and policies that you agree with, and they have had certain impacts you like we can talk.

As soon as anyone tells me they think that this man....Donald Trump himself....is personally responsible for anything I tune them out.

I'll bet you $1,000 he doesn't even know how to check goddamn email.
    Who cares if he knows how to check e-mail??  That’s your barometer for a good politician?  YIKES. 

This incredible economy has all happened on his watch, like it or not.  You can’t give him credit for anything, so what’s the point of trying to discuss it with you?  You are completely irrational on the topic. 
    I give him credit for knowing how to speak to the simplest, common people in society and have them think he is an intelligent, savvy, NYC business man when in fact he is a Walmart discount rack shopper simpleton blithering idiot in a shitty tailored $3k suit.
    So Eddie should love him, right?  Uneducated old white men are his key demo.  

P.S.  Your degree in Sociology doesn’t make you any better than anyone else.  It just means you have more student loan debt than most. 
    Actually, I have zero student loans....and an 810 credit score!

So much winning!
    Good!  Then don’t look down your nose at people who didn’t go to college to stack up a mountain of debt on a useless degree.  There is nothing “smart” about that.  
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 718
    I'm really disheartened to see so many childish trump supporters be more angry with Eddie's statement, which was a fucking fact, than at the actual reason why the tour is being postponed. It's a fact that if there was a more responsible, mature, and compassionate administration in charge in DC, the country would be much more prepared to handle COVID-19. But instead, the entertainment industry have to cancel and postpone events that attract large groupings of people, for our protection, and for the protection of the community said events are in. When we have a lame duck mentally imbalanced POTUS who thinks COVID-19 is a hoax and "fake" and refuses to be tested himself because he's been in contact with possibly infected persons, and he's in the age group the virus has a deadly affect on, says a lot about how out of touch and indifferent he is to this unique medical situation.

And some of you insist on nitpicking on what Eddie Vedder truthfully wrote from his heart. Shame!
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
    MC185899 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Debating Obama's record, delving into HRC and birtherism, it's all deflection away from Trump. 
    Why are we talking about Trump anyways? He has nothing to do with Pearl Jam postponing their tour.
    Eddie made it about Trump in the band’s(er...his) statement about the cancelation. He didn’t need to do it, but he just couldn’t resist.  
    Ed made it about the government. You and many others swooped in to defend the crown. That made it about Trump. You didn't need to do it, but you just couldn't resist. 

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    MC185899 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JimmyV said:
    He didn't do it to as a screed against Trump, but as a realistic and relevant observation. Lack of a coherent and cohesive message and plan means that organizations, businesses and even bands are sort of on their own in terms of making determinations at this point. Some think this is a hoax. Some think it is time to panic. PJ conveyed neither of those things, but expressed frustration at the lack of coordination around this issue. This thing is just getting started here, and caution makes more sense than recklessness. A unified and cohesive plan of attack from leadership would be preferable, but absent that, intelligent analysis of available data is all we have to rely on. Ed didn't focus solely on Trump. But the reference in the statement was accurate and deserved.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    Eddie made a statement about the government, not Trump. Trump does not have as much power as some pretend that he does. Trump doesn't have as much power as he pretends he does. Eddie was right but I don't think it was all intellectually honest. No government can stop a world wide virus pandemic. They can slow it down, which I believe the US has.

On the other hand, when Pearl Jam raised 11 million from the Seattle home shows, I didn't see Eddie complaining about how Seattle, King County and Washington State governments have so poorly handled the drug fueled homeless crisis. They continue to handle this situation poorly and Eddie doesn't seem to mind and doesn't speak out against it.

If he wants to pick on the "government", he shouldn't pick and choose sides.
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

Most of this list is just fluff.  Nobody really thinks he was going to work for the CDC at one time, do they? 
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

Fox News and other right-wing media outlets run cover for him 24/7. None of the crazy gets through. It is all sanitized. None of the blame sticks. It is always someone else. 
    Right right.  Because CNN and MSNBC are giving you the REAL news every night.  For example, that Trump had more ice cream than his other guests at a dinner.  Our media is garbage. All of it.  

MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

Most of this list is just fluff.  Nobody really thinks he was going to work for the CDC at one time, do they? 

Exactly, everything out of him has been fluff. He has no plan to help Americans, he couldn't give a fuck.

Keep up your trolling though, you've really made quite an impression today.

MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

Right right.  Because CNN and MSNBC are giving you the REAL news every night.  For example, that Trump had more ice cream than his other guests at a dinner.  Our media is garbage. All of it.  
    "Fluff" when Fox cleans up his mess, garbage when others pull back the curtain.  

edited March 2020
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    It's a fact that if there was a more responsible, mature, and compassionate administration in charge in DC, the country would be much more prepared to handle COVID-19. But instead, the entertainment industry have to cancel and postpone events that attract large groupings of people, for our protection, and for the protection of the community said events are in.
    This is not a fact.

MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

Exactly, everything out of him has been fluff. He has no plan to help Americans, he couldn't give a fuck.

It’s not trolling.  It’s just not agreeing with you.  There is no “plan” to stop a virus like this.  The government wasn’t going to stop people from getting on planes and cruises and going to sporting events.  This virus might have been here months ago thanks to China not disclosing the issue when it first arose.  I think we’ve done a good job containing it under the circumstances.  I think it could have been a lot worse by now. 
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

....and there it is.

People....and their desire to actually listen to the words that the most powerful man in the country says as though they matter!

He talks differently.  He has a different style.  He exaggerates.

The important thing, which we can all agree on, is that he is Making America Great Again!
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,516
    MC185899 said:
    and how about this one:

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!
    Explain?
    it's something trump tweeted. he is deliberately downplaying the virus, because he didn't want the markets to crash. 

and how about this one:

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!
    Maybe he’s right to downplay it?   We have 400(?) cases in a Country of 330m?   I’m sure those numbers grow but the media freakout of “we’re all gonna die!!!” seems a bit overdone. 
    Look at Italy. That’s us in a few weeks. Or do you think Americans are stronger than the rest of the world?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    MC185899 said:

MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

It’s not trolling.  It’s just not agreeing with you.  There is no “plan” to stop a virus like this.  The government wasn’t going to stop people from getting on planes and cruises and going to sporting events.  This virus might have been here months ago thanks to China not disclosing the issue when it first arose.  I think we’ve done a good job containing it under the circumstances.  I think it could have been a lot worse by now. 
    lol
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited March 2020
     A band thats been political since day one (30 years), now you're shocked and appalled?   

Really WTF?  I wouldn't go to Ted Nugent concert, even though I listened to his music as a kid and loved it. His politics made me dislike everything about him and I wouldn't support his politics with my money.  

But all are welcome here!  A portion of your ticket money will go to VitalogyFoundation ... Thank you for your continued support of the bands causes! 

Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

....and there it is.

People....and their desire to actually listen to the words that the most powerful man in the country says as though they matter!

The important thing, which we can all agree on, is that he is Making America Great Again!

How these people expect to be taken seriously is beyond me.
    edited March 2020
    MC185899 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Eddie made a statement about the government, not Trump. Trump does not have as much power as some pretend that he does. Trump doesn't have as much power as he pretends he does. Eddie was right but I don't think it was all intellectually honest. No government can stop a world wide virus pandemic. They can slow it down, which I believe the US has.

On the other hand, when Pearl Jam raised 11 million from the Seattle home shows, I didn't see Eddie complaining about how Seattle, King County and Washington State governments have so poorly handled the drug fueled homeless crisis. They continue to handle this situation poorly and Eddie doesn't seem to mind and doesn't speak out against it.

If he wants to pick on the "government", he shouldn't pick and choose sides.
    Eddie is an intellectual lightweight who panders to the masses to score “woke “ points.  As if anyone REALLY believes a 99.9999%er like him would be against Capitalism???  I think not.  
    HOOOLLLLLY SHIT!

Did you follow the way they distributed the tickets to this non-tour?

Every seat was the same price, and they disabled the ability to resell them.

That is the most non-capitalistic thing I've seen in this country in a LONG time.

I'll even say how much as a free market capitalist I personally hated it, but the dude is clearly against capitalism in many ways.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,792
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

....and there it is.

So, when was it great? To what time in history is he dragging you all back to?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

He served McDonald's and Wendy's to the NCAA champions like the common Walmart discount rack shopper he is under those baggy as fuck shitty suits he wears when they came to visit the White House.
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

....and there it is.

I cannot believe some of you guys can't pick up on my sarcasm, cause I am laying it on pret-ty thick here.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,705
    Saltzy23 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    MC185899 said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is Trump:

....and there it is.

Nah this guy has a shtick. He's an anti-Trump guy that speaks sarcastically as Trump supporter. I fell for it too earlier. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    edited March 2020
    Fuck social media, this forum is the only "connection" I haven't cut out and now it is basically facebook with a little bit of Pearl Jam sprinkled in. People choosing to live based on likes and comments are savages. Is there anywhere on this site that follows a thread and doesn't turn into political arguments?
    Post edited by FiveBelow on
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,705
    Saltzy23 said:

I cannot believe some of you guys can't pick up on my sarcasm, cause I am laying it on pret-ty thick here.
    Dude, sarcasm doesn't work that well on the internet, and especially when you talk exactly like a Trump-lover would. That's why I took the bait earlier on your pro-Trump/anti-Obama rant. What's the point of trolling like that when 99% of people here probably dislike Trump? Take that shit to Breitbart or something and troll them. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • This thread has become really disheartening, so many people who seem intent on just arguing for the sake of arguing
This discussion has been closed.