Options

Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• Options
    Hoping that 10c sees our screen names on our posts, tracks down our memberships and rewards us all with tix! It's a nice dream.... Happy to have two days off, my cell phone was overheating. Have a great weekend all!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    edited February 2020
    Mac57 said:
    I think we may all win in the second chance Sirius contest.
    Remember Apollo seats 1,200
    SiriusXM has a lot of employees and on-air talent to give tickets to, some with +3s, others with +1s. Not to mention the band and crew family members. 

Of 1200 tickets I’d be surprised if more than 250 went to listeners.  I really hope I’m wrong!
    Post edited by Lostpawn on
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    See everyone monday
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383

*Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Having someone quickly yell #11!! has oddly renewed my sense of excitement for this :lol:  

i hope Monday takes its time getting here but im ready!!!
  • Options
    You all are excellent ambassadors for the Ten Club! After following this thread since a few days into the XM Apollo contest, I finally busted out the CC to upgrade JUST so I can actually interact with this positive, fun, and witty crew! I'm a PJ fan since the beginning, and a TC member years ago but let my membership lapse. If this Porch group is any indication, I've been missing out on a lot. Thank you (except for the numbskull who falsely claimed a win) for bringing a lot of joy to my life as I face cancer for the fourth time. Music and the company of friends who love music as much as I do are my therapy, and a huge part of keeping my sanity intact. It's beautiful to see the comradery here.
    Hope u win.   And keep kicking cancer’s ass.  Welcome to the family. 
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 265
    Hoping that 10c sees our screen names on our posts, tracks down our memberships and rewards us all with tix! It's a nice dream.... Happy to have two days off, my cell phone was overheating. Have a great weekend all!
    From your lips to God's ear!
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 503
    “Sirius”ly did you have to make us go the whole 5 hour span on a Friday night?   I had to show my true dorkiness to a couple friends as I sat there listening with one headphone in at the bar.  
  • Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    bootleg said:
    “Sirius”ly did you have to make us go the whole 5 hour span on a Friday night?   I had to show my true dorkiness to a couple friends as I sat there listening with one headphone in at the bar.  
    If your friends don’t get your love for Pearl Jam and the unique nature of this show perhaps you should educate them. 
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Jed said:

I was just about to post this too. The time stamp on FB that I see is 10:42pm
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    I really like this idea. Like a lot. Lol.

If not, been a lot of fun trying with you all!
    🤙
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    You all are excellent ambassadors for the Ten Club! After following this thread since a few days into the XM Apollo contest, I finally busted out the CC to upgrade JUST so I can actually interact with this positive, fun, and witty crew! I'm a PJ fan since the beginning, and a TC member years ago but let my membership lapse. If this Porch group is any indication, I've been missing out on a lot. Thank you (except for the numbskull who falsely claimed a win) for bringing a lot of joy to my life as I face cancer for the fourth time. Music and the company of friends who love music as much as I do are my therapy, and a huge part of keeping my sanity intact. It's beautiful to see the comradery here.
    Welcome! Great to have you!
    🤙
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200

i finally got a human!!
    I’m next!!
  • Options
    Oh man. That would be amazing 
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    So I wasn’t sure which number I had 1 or 21, as he said it so fast all I heard was one. After coming here and seeing someone else was 1 I realized I was this close last night. I’ve been miserable ever since. 
    NYPJ
  • Options
    wall232 said:
    So I wasn’t sure which number I had 1 or 21, as he said it so fast all I heard was one. After coming here and seeing someone else was 1 I realized I was this close last night. I’ve been miserable ever since. 
    Wow
  • Options
    wall232 said:
    Uggghh, that hurts. Sorry. I still have never even gotten a call through, but friends of mine have been numbers 20 & 21. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    wall232 said:
    Sorry dude - that’s one has to sting. Keep trying..!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    wall232 said:
    You have learned the valuable lesson that second place is still a loser at the end of the day.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,799
    wall232 said:
    You have learned the valuable lesson that second place is still a loser at the end of the day.
    If you’re not first, you’re last 
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:

i finally got a human!!
    I’m next!!
    Hopefully 22 lol
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    SJD3232 said:
    wall232 said:
    Sorry dude - that’s one has to sting. Keep trying..!
    Once I realized how close I was it felt like a kick to the nuts. They still haven’t dropped. 
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    edited February 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by Kovsar86 on
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Hahaha yes. Each and every one of us!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    wall232 said:
    I was #21 on Wednesday. I feel ya!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,334
    demetrios said:
    It's my week for this, I can feel it!
  • Options
    Another round....