ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm going with the old cliche about about how I can't be contained by a label. Many issues require complicated solutions. Compromise doesn't mean giving up. It  means everybody gets something, and the stuff you don't agree on, you leave off the table. We are a pluralistic country, e pluribus unum. This despotic power grab by the Republican party has wrecking our country, and now the response by the AOCs of the world is to do the same thing. Their version of despotism scares me just as much. Power in this country was meant to be shared.
    e pluribus unum... damn straight.  
    I prefer “proletariat of the world, unite!”
    No thanks.  I came from working class.  I worked hard to not put on a uniform everyday like my father. 
    Under communism, you won’t have to. 
    You're right,  I won't live in a country where the state controls the resources.  
    Who said anything about a country?
    Stfu. You post dumber shit every time you hit the keyboard.  You claim to want a serious discussion but are incapable.  
    Now now. No temper tantrums. You told me you know economics, so you must know Marx. 
    I didn't study Marx academically.  Im an executive at a financial services organization and we always know the macro conditions, credit quality,  roll rates,  delinquencies,  NACO, Cecl rules and every other metric you can possibly fathom.  But your worldwide proletariat comment is dumb.  True Marxism has never succeeded in practice. 
    But capitalism has?
    Compared to Marxism, feudalism,  and every other system,  you're damn right.  Our mixed economy has pulled more people out of poverty than any other system.  Look at the numbers.  Tell me the economic system that's better than the mixed system we have used for the better part of a century. 
    Communism. 
    Now which country are you arguing has successfully implemented it?
    That wasn’t your question. 
    Clever.  So what economic system had been proven to be more successful via the successful implementation by a country?  
    That’s a trick question. Historical materialism and all...they’re all just steps on the evolution toward communism. 

It's not a trick,  it's a fact that communism has not been successfully implemented.  Even in China,  it is a shell of what Marxism was,  and more closely aligned with state manipulated capitalism.  The state takes advantage of the world's capitalism to prop up its economy.  The world is moving away from communism,  not towards it.  I see no evidence of your statement being accurate. 
    Elsewhere you’ve dismissed my views because I’m not an expert, so I’ll simply point you to experts. Begin with Marx, Karl. 

Marx, Karl is a only a philosopher, whose theories failed in real world applications.  
    I’m no quitter. 
    Where do you see communism's greatest success in history?   
    The Bolshevik Revolution. Where do you see capitalism’s greatest success?

And while you may think revolution is fun to study,  my entire extended family was murdered thanks to the Soviet communist revolution.  Wiped out and disappeared.  So anyone who thinks the Red October was some great workers success never studied the history and effects on the peasants of the Ukraine and other surrounding countries.  That government sickens me to this day. 
    Capitalism killed many people I love. 
    Then gtfo out of this capitalistic country.  Have the courage of your convictions.  My father escaped,  what's stopping you? Certainly not the government.
    Already told you, I’m no quitter. 
    Yeah that's not what I'd call what you're doing.  You're enjoying the freedom and luxury of this society while taking shots at it,  and not to incrementally improve it.  You criticize it and long for a system that has done nothing but oppress and murder its own people, while practicing unfettered corruption.  Real brave.
    You’re describing capitalism at the end there, righ?
    Explain to me how a capitalistic government directly murdered members of your family.  Unless you're vietnamese,  I'll be quite skeptical.   My extended family was wiped in Holodomor. 
    Oh, are there rules on the causes of death that can upset me? Send along the rule book. 

You're full of shit.
    Often. But not when it comes to dunking on borderline illiterate capitalists. 

Then find one to dunk on because your arguments for two days have been weak and full of shit.  Everyone you've come across thinks you're a giant douche and you've literally convinced not one person with your ineffective arguments. At some point you need to look in the mirror and realize that the education you've paid for is worthless if you can't communicate the genius you seem to think you are.  
    Thanks. I’ll hit you up when I need some P&L advice. We can confer
    You don't need a P&L in your communist utopia.  You really should exit the country stat.  Be a man, even if you're one with low T. 
    North Korea is a communism success story. I bet they would be open to your gender neutrality policy. Russia would love it!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm going with the old cliche about about how I can't be contained by a label. Many issues require complicated solutions. Compromise doesn't mean giving up. It  means everybody gets something, and the stuff you don't agree on, you leave off the table. We are a pluralistic country, e pluribus unum. This despotic power grab by the Republican party has wrecking our country, and now the response by the AOCs of the world is to do the same thing. Their version of despotism scares me just as much. Power in this country was meant to be shared.
    No thanks.  I came from working class.  I worked hard to not put on a uniform everyday like my father. 
    You're right,  I won't live in a country where the state controls the resources.  
    Stfu. You post dumber shit every time you hit the keyboard.  You claim to want a serious discussion but are incapable.  
    Now now. No temper tantrums. You told me you know economics, so you must know Marx. 
    I didn't study Marx academically.  Im an executive at a financial services organization and we always know the macro conditions, credit quality,  roll rates,  delinquencies,  NACO, Cecl rules and every other metric you can possibly fathom.  But your worldwide proletariat comment is dumb.  True Marxism has never succeeded in practice. 
    But capitalism has?
    Compared to Marxism, feudalism,  and every other system,  you're damn right.  Our mixed economy has pulled more people out of poverty than any other system.  Look at the numbers.  Tell me the economic system that's better than the mixed system we have used for the better part of a century. 
    Communism. 
    Clever.  So what economic system had been proven to be more successful via the successful implementation by a country?  
    That’s a trick question. Historical materialism and all...they’re all just steps on the evolution toward communism. 

It's not a trick,  it's a fact that communism has not been successfully implemented.  Even in China,  it is a shell of what Marxism was,  and more closely aligned with state manipulated capitalism.  The state takes advantage of the world's capitalism to prop up its economy.  The world is moving away from communism,  not towards it.  I see no evidence of your statement being accurate. 
    Elsewhere you’ve dismissed my views because I’m not an expert, so I’ll simply point you to experts. Begin with Marx, Karl. 

Marx, Karl is a only a philosopher, whose theories failed in real world applications.  
    I’m no quitter. 

And while you may think revolution is fun to study,  my entire extended family was murdered thanks to the Soviet communist revolution.  Wiped out and disappeared.  So anyone who thinks the Red October was some great workers success never studied the history and effects on the peasants of the Ukraine and other surrounding countries.  That government sickens me to this day. 
    Then gtfo out of this capitalistic country.  Have the courage of your convictions.  My father escaped,  what's stopping you? Certainly not the government.
    Yeah that's not what I'd call what you're doing.  You're enjoying the freedom and luxury of this society while taking shots at it,  and not to incrementally improve it.  You criticize it and long for a system that has done nothing but oppress and murder its own people, while practicing unfettered corruption.  Real brave.
    Explain to me how a capitalistic government directly murdered members of your family.  Unless you're vietnamese,  I'll be quite skeptical.   My extended family was wiped in Holodomor. 
    Oh, are there rules on the causes of death that can upset me? Send along the rule book. 

You're full of shit.

Then find one to dunk on because your arguments for two days have been weak and full of shit.  Everyone you've come across thinks you're a giant douche and you've literally convinced not one person with your ineffective arguments. At some point you need to look in the mirror and realize that the education you've paid for is worthless if you can't communicate the genius you seem to think you are.  
    You don't need a P&L in your communist utopia.  You really should exit the country stat.  Be a man, even if you're one with low T. 
    Temper, temper. Imma stay here and keep teaching my students. 

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,637
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mao: 25 to 45 million? Should we split the difference at 35 million?
    Still haven’t made it to colonialism’s total  
    Oh for ffs the eastern bloc was colonialism. Colonialism isn’t just capitalism, communism has had it s share of colonialism.  
    How many people did Stalin kill?  
    Agreed. Our resident genius does not understand crossovers of economic, political, and social systems.  He only understands what to call trans.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,898
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

I ve been teaching a lot longer than you and in no way is this the proper way to teach. 

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

I ve been teaching a lot longer than you and in no way is this the proper way to teach. 

Thanks dad. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

You actually need students first.  You come off like a failure.  It's sad.  Go confuse P for a few hours and circle back.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh for ffs the eastern bloc was colonialism. Colonialism isn’t just capitalism, communism has had it s share of colonialism.  
    Agreed. Our resident genius does not understand crossovers of economic, political, and social systems.  He only understands what to call trans.  
    Let me guess, you also took some classes on that?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

North Korea is a communism success story. I bet they would be open to your gender neutrality policy. Russia would love it!

“Get out of my country” the sad man bellowed. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I already told you I have a history degree. I went to grad school and finished up until I had to do my last work, and then flipped to business school. Mostly because I discovered academics don't make shit.  Age of Jackson specialty.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

You actually need students first.  You come off like a failure.  It's sad.  Go confuse P for a few hours and circle back.  
    Got classfulls of them every semester 
  • Options
    You're literally the worst influencer I've ever come across here, and almost anywhere in my professional life.  And if you can't influence, you're not worth shit in this world.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I already told you I have a history degree. I went to grad school and finished up until I had to do my last work, and then flipped to business school. Mostly because I discovered academics don't make shit.  Age of Jackson specialty.  
    I know, you tried to posture about that yesterday. Til I told you that’s something I teach. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I know, you tried to posture about that yesterday. Til I told you that’s something I teach. 
    Where do you teach?
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    If you teach history, you don't know shit about it.  It's clear you never studied the social impacts of the economic system for which you advocate.  So basically, I think you're full of shit, as you have been for 48 hours.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    You're literally the worst influencer I've ever come across here, and almost anywhere in my professional life.  And if you can't influence, you're not worth shit in this world.  
    And you have literally the largest gap between your intelligence and your sense of how smart you are I’ve seen since I taught some freshmen a while back. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Where do you teach?
    A university 
  • Options
    Off to bed. Goodnight, comrades. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    And you have literally the largest gap between your intelligence and your sense of how smart you are I’ve seen since I taught some freshmen a while back. 
    Well considering my success in my career as a former senior leader at Capital One for 15 years, and now an executive vice president at a company that does a billion in revenue and 250M in ebit, I really don't care what you think.  The freshmen couldn't do my job and you'd be fired in a week from the mailroom for not being able to convince a soul what to have for lunch. That's pretty much where you sit in the scale of success. 
  • Options
    Maybe I'll hire you to type of some of my kids' term papers, would that be fair?  What's your tutor rate?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Well considering my success in my career as a former senior leader at Capital One for 15 years, and now an executive vice president at a company that does a billion in revenue and 250M in ebit, I really don't care what you think.  The freshmen couldn't do my job and you'd be fired in a week from the mailroom for not being able to convince a soul what to have for lunch. That's pretty much where you sit in the scale of success. 
    Thank god we don’t live in a world where dumb people fall ass backwards into success. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Thank god we don’t live in a world where dumb people fall ass backwards into success. 
    Or where jackasses still get tenure.  Let me know if you need some cash.   
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Where do you teach?
    A university 
    Which one?  I teach in Howell New Jersey. Why the secrets?

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Maybe I'll hire you to type of some of my kids' term papers, would that be fair?  What's your tutor rate?
    I also have more money than you. And I’m better looking. My wife is hot! Have we covered everything? Can I go to sleep?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Where do you teach?
    A university 
    Which one?  I teach in Howell New Jersey. Why the secrets?

Right-wing nutjobs. Google George Cicarello-Maher. I don’t want to end up like him. 

• Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I also have more money than you. And I’m better looking. My wife is hot! Have we covered everything? Can I go to sleep?
    Ah okay.. only your alleged intelligence is open for discussion.  Well okay, considering about 20 people engaged you in the last 48 hours, and you managed to win over.... let me see... oh yeah.  zero.  Well that's pretty impressive.  Brains, influence, leadership, you have the whole package don't you?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Ah okay.. only your alleged intelligence is open for discussion.  Well okay, considering about 20 people engaged you in the last 48 hours, and you managed to win over.... let me see... oh yeah.  zero.  Well that's pretty impressive.  Brains, influence, leadership, you have the whole package don't you?
    I wasn’t going to bring up my package....but yeah
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,830
    ecdanc said:
    the dems are centrist, or just slightly left of center. you compare them to most European "leftist" parties and the dems are still to the right of them. the progressives are the wing of the democrats that have a loud voice, so it makes the party seem more to the left than it is. centrist democrats, to me, are the problem.
    And what is the solution? I ask that as a serious question. 
    start by moving in the direction of your base. the demographic being called "centrist" is getting smaller and smaller, while the majority of people are moving to one side or the other. the dems need to be out in front on this and be proactive instead of being reactive.
    really? 43% plus as unaffiliated? suggest center left or right and that was BEFORE trump got elected.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14