ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm going with the old cliche about about how I can't be contained by a label. Many issues require complicated solutions. Compromise doesn't mean giving up. It  means everybody gets something, and the stuff you don't agree on, you leave off the table. We are a pluralistic country, e pluribus unum. This despotic power grab by the Republican party has wrecking our country, and now the response by the AOCs of the world is to do the same thing. Their version of despotism scares me just as much. Power in this country was meant to be shared.
    e pluribus unum... damn straight.  
    I prefer “proletariat of the world, unite!”
    No thanks.  I came from working class.  I worked hard to not put on a uniform everyday like my father. 
    Under communism, you won’t have to. 
    You're right,  I won't live in a country where the state controls the resources.  
    Who said anything about a country?
    Stfu. You post dumber shit every time you hit the keyboard.  You claim to want a serious discussion but are incapable.  
    Now now. No temper tantrums. You told me you know economics, so you must know Marx. 
    I didn't study Marx academically.  Im an executive at a financial services organization and we always know the macro conditions, credit quality,  roll rates,  delinquencies,  NACO, Cecl rules and every other metric you can possibly fathom.  But your worldwide proletariat comment is dumb.  True Marxism has never succeeded in practice. 
    But capitalism has?
    Compared to Marxism, feudalism,  and every other system,  you're damn right.  Our mixed economy has pulled more people out of poverty than any other system.  Look at the numbers.  Tell me the economic system that's better than the mixed system we have used for the better part of a century. 
    Communism. 
    Now which country are you arguing has successfully implemented it?
    That wasn’t your question. 
    Clever.  So what economic system had been proven to be more successful via the successful implementation by a country?  
    That’s a trick question. Historical materialism and all...they’re all just steps on the evolution toward communism. 

It's not a trick,  it's a fact that communism has not been successfully implemented.  Even in China,  it is a shell of what Marxism was,  and more closely aligned with state manipulated capitalism.  The state takes advantage of the world's capitalism to prop up its economy.  The world is moving away from communism,  not towards it.  I see no evidence of your statement being accurate. 
    Elsewhere you’ve dismissed my views because I’m not an expert, so I’ll simply point you to experts. Begin with Marx, Karl. 

Marx, Karl is a only a philosopher, whose theories failed in real world applications.  
    I’m no quitter. 
    Where do you see communism's greatest success in history?   
    The Bolshevik Revolution. Where do you see capitalism’s greatest success?

Yeah but that led to six years of civil war.
    Me personally I think the 90's or the 40's.
    What was so great about those decades?
    Really?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm going with the old cliche about about how I can't be contained by a label. Many issues require complicated solutions. Compromise doesn't mean giving up. It  means everybody gets something, and the stuff you don't agree on, you leave off the table. We are a pluralistic country, e pluribus unum. This despotic power grab by the Republican party has wrecking our country, and now the response by the AOCs of the world is to do the same thing. Their version of despotism scares me just as much. Power in this country was meant to be shared.
    No thanks.  I came from working class.  I worked hard to not put on a uniform everyday like my father. 
    You're right,  I won't live in a country where the state controls the resources.  
    Stfu. You post dumber shit every time you hit the keyboard.  You claim to want a serious discussion but are incapable.  
    Now now. No temper tantrums. You told me you know economics, so you must know Marx. 
    I didn't study Marx academically.  Im an executive at a financial services organization and we always know the macro conditions, credit quality,  roll rates,  delinquencies,  NACO, Cecl rules and every other metric you can possibly fathom.  But your worldwide proletariat comment is dumb.  True Marxism has never succeeded in practice. 
    But capitalism has?
    Compared to Marxism, feudalism,  and every other system,  you're damn right.  Our mixed economy has pulled more people out of poverty than any other system.  Look at the numbers.  Tell me the economic system that's better than the mixed system we have used for the better part of a century. 
    Communism. 
    Clever.  So what economic system had been proven to be more successful via the successful implementation by a country?  
    That’s a trick question. Historical materialism and all...they’re all just steps on the evolution toward communism. 

It's not a trick,  it's a fact that communism has not been successfully implemented.  Even in China,  it is a shell of what Marxism was,  and more closely aligned with state manipulated capitalism.  The state takes advantage of the world's capitalism to prop up its economy.  The world is moving away from communism,  not towards it.  I see no evidence of your statement being accurate. 
    Elsewhere you’ve dismissed my views because I’m not an expert, so I’ll simply point you to experts. Begin with Marx, Karl. 

Marx, Karl is a only a philosopher, whose theories failed in real world applications.  
    I’m no quitter. 

And while you may think revolution is fun to study,  my entire extended family was murdered thanks to the Soviet communist revolution.  Wiped out and disappeared.  So anyone who thinks the Red October was some great workers success never studied the history and effects on the peasants of the Ukraine and other surrounding countries.  That government sickens me to this day. 
    Capitalism killed many people I love. 
    Then gtfo out of this capitalistic country.  Have the courage of your convictions.  My father escaped,  what's stopping you? Certainly not the government.
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

And while you may think revolution is fun to study,  my entire extended family was murdered thanks to the Soviet communist revolution.  Wiped out and disappeared.  So anyone who thinks the Red October was some great workers success never studied the history and effects on the peasants of the Ukraine and other surrounding countries.  That government sickens me to this day. 
    Then gtfo out of this capitalistic country.  Have the courage of your convictions.  My father escaped,  what's stopping you? Certainly not the government.
    Where did your father escape from?  Not 1917 Russia?

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Already told you, I’m no quitter. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Where did your father escape from?  Not 1917 Russia?

The Ukraine in the late 20s. My father had me when he was much older.  Died in 93.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 
    The whole dot com industry of the 90s and how the us came out of the depression in response to ww2. Suburbs and all that great stuff. 

• Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Yeah that's not what I'd call what you're doing.  You're enjoying the freedom and luxury of this society while taking shots at it,  and not to incrementally improve it.  You criticize it and long for a system that has done nothing but oppress and murder its own people, while practicing unfettered corruption.  Real brave.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 
    The whole dot com industry of the 90s and how the us came out of the depression in response to ww2. Suburbs and all that great stuff. 

Oy. Never mind 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Yeah that's not what I'd call what you're doing.  You're enjoying the freedom and luxury of this society while taking shots at it,  and not to incrementally improve it.  You criticize it and long for a system that has done nothing but oppress and murder its own people, while practicing unfettered corruption.  Real brave.
    You’re describing capitalism at the end there, righ?
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 
    Great album but I don’t follow. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 
    Honestly anyone who’s going to point to a time before the civil rights movement as a great moment for capitalism...
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 
    Honestly anyone who’s going to point to a time before the civil rights movement as a great moment for capitalism...
    Oh geez I can’t.  Don’t be that guy.  Communism has killed how many millions of people
    and I can’t go before 1968?

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 
    Oh geez I can’t.  Don’t be that guy.  Communism has killed how many millions of people

Killed fewer than capitalism, bud. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Explain to me how a capitalistic government directly murdered members of your family.  Unless you're vietnamese,  I'll be quite skeptical.   My extended family was wiped in Holodomor. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 

Very debatable.  The gulags and holodomor killed Around 8 million people alone. 

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 

Got a quick tally on colonialism and the slave trade?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Explain to me how a capitalistic government directly murdered members of your family.  Unless you're vietnamese,  I'll be quite skeptical.   My extended family was wiped in Holodomor. 
    Oh, are there rules on the causes of death that can upset me? Send along the rule book. 

• Options
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 

I don’t but fire away after you google it. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 

>8 million it seems. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Oh, are there rules on the causes of death that can upset me? Send along the rule book. 

You're full of shit.
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 

>8 million it seems. 
    I can do this all day. Cambodian genocide 1.5 to 2 million.  

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.
    Often. But not when it comes to dunking on borderline illiterate capitalists. 

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

Really?
    Yes, really. 

Oy. Never mind 

>8 million it seems. 
    I can do this all day. Cambodian genocide 1.5 to 2 million.  

I can’t, but >10 million 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Mao: 25 to 45 million? Should we split the difference at 35 million?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Still haven’t made it to colonialism’s total  
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

Then find one to dunk on because your arguments for two days have been weak and full of shit.  Everyone you've come across thinks you're a giant douche and you've literally convinced not one person with your ineffective arguments. At some point you need to look in the mirror and realize that the education you've paid for is worthless if you can't communicate the genius you seem to think you are.  
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

Then find one to dunk on because your arguments for two days have been weak and full of shit.  Everyone you've come across thinks you're a giant douche and you've literally convinced not one person with your ineffective arguments. At some point you need to look in the mirror and realize that the education you've paid for is worthless if you can't communicate the genius you seem to think you are.  
    Thanks. I’ll hit you up when I need P&L advice
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ecdanc said:
    mrussel1 said:
    But capitalism has?
    Communism. 

I’m no quitter. 

You're full of shit.

Thanks. I’ll hit you up when I need some P&L advice. We can confer
    You don't need a P&L in your communist utopia.  You really should exit the country stat.  Be a man, even if you're one with low T. 
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Still haven’t made it to colonialism’s total  
    Oh for ffs the eastern bloc was colonialism. Colonialism isn’t just capitalism, communism has had it s share of colonialism.  
    How many people did Stalin kill?