Edit for what?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?
    Edit for what?
    You edited that disgusting comment, I'm curious what was initially said. Maybe you edited it for grammar?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited December 2019
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol

:o 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol

:o 
    Stop feeding them...
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    In the words of GWB "Well, that was some weird shit"
    hippiemom = goodness
  • dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?
    Calling someone a "fucking whore" doesn't result in a ban? 

I have such a hard time navigating  the rules of this forum. It's like the Jumanji world in here.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

I have such a hard time navigating  the rules of this forum. It's like the Jumanji world in here.
    Get off your high horse...
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,918
    edited December 2019
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

Like my mom used to say, better to be on a high horse not calling women "fucking whores" than being down on the ground calling women "fucking whores". 

Always wondered what she meant by it. Now finally I understand.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited December 2019
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

Like my mom used to say, better to be on a high horse not calling women "fucking whores" than being down on the ground calling women "fucking whores". 

That absolutely makes no sense to the topic we're on...try to stay on topic
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

Makes no sense to you. Because you are down there on the ground.
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

What's with the put downs and belittling of other forum menbers because they disagree with your opinions?
  • i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

What's with the put downs and belittling of other forum menbers because they disagree with your opinions?
    What is the opinion I'm disagreeing with - going around calling women "fucking whores" or not?

I guess yes then, I am disagreeing with your opinion.
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

What is the opinion I'm disagreeing with - going around calling women "fucking whores" or not?

I guess yes then, I am disagreeing with your opinion.
    Wtf??? Are you for real? lol
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,985
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

I thought my mother was the only one who said that. Weird.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    mace1229 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

I thought my mother was the only one who said that. Weird.
    All of our moms said that.  

This whole thing is a weird discussion. 

FWIW, I think there's a distinction here about saying something about a club member.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

hahaha, EPIC. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,816
    edited December 2019
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

hahaha, EPIC. 
    It definitely wins post of the month. On the level of halts maul?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,790
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

Sea lion
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • CM189191 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Fucking whore lol
    This was the edit?

Sea lion
    No, Sea cow.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    I think she believes that what happens within her country/constituency is more important than what happens within her political party apparatus.

She's doing the opposite of the very thing that democrats always criticize republicans for; she is putting country BEFORE party.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I think she believes that what happens within her country/constituency is more important than what happens within her political party apparatus.

She's doing the opposite of the very thing that democrats always criticize republicans for; she is putting country BEFORE party.
    Fine, be an independent.  I'm not arguing that she shouldn't do what she thinks is right, but refusing to pay party dues like everyone else, while still gaining the benefit of the party apparatus is bullshit.  You're on the team or you're off the team.  Make a decision.  It's the same thing with Bernie.  He puts the D on when it's convenient.  
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fine, be an independent.  I'm not arguing that she shouldn't do what she thinks is right, but refusing to pay party dues like everyone else, while still gaining the benefit of the party apparatus is bullshit.  You're on the team or you're off the team.  Make a decision.  It's the same thing with Bernie.  He puts the D on when it's convenient.  
    Did you read the article? She's supporting members of the team -- just not always the members of the team that the coaches want on the playing field. She's leveling it a bit. That could be a good thing.

Also, the article mentions that the DCCC is not hurting for money at this time.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:

Did you read the article? She's supporting members of the team -- just not always the members of the team that the coaches want on the playing field. She's leveling it a bit. That could be a good thing.

Yes I read the article, and the fact that:  1. She is funding primary challengers against existing Dem House members pisses me off and 2. her comments about the Democratic tent is too big pisses me off as well.  Sorry we don't all pass her purity test.  Would she rather I vote for a Republican here in VA?  Or does she really not care at all.  Her job is secure.  
    I've always been of the opinion that people who can't compromise don't stand to lose anything.  That's why they won't compromise.  
  • dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:

It's definitely going to ruffle some feathers and disrupt some status quo.

Interesting take but when she needs help she might not get it and the big D train might put their eggs in another D basket.
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:

Interesting take but when she needs help she might not get it and the big D train might put their eggs in another D basket.
    She’s a huge fundraiser. I’m inclined to think that she’d raise just as much (or maybe even more!) without the democratic party’s support. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:

She’s a huge fundraiser. I’m inclined to think that she’d raise just as much (or maybe even more!) without the democratic party’s support. 
    That's fine but if the DNC would rather have someone else in that seat that plays well w the rest of the team they might be inclined to have her ousted and put their weight behind someone else.  You know, how politics really is.

Then she could run Indy?  

Maybe?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Democratic party has way more to lose without her. 

That said I think she should play ball with the party.