Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Here's a sunset from a couple of nights ago....

• So enjoying these as I am missing sunsets now with standard time change and dont get out of work in time to enjoy them...would be great to know the locale of more of these too!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,423
    this morning.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Just now down in Florida..

The PJ have to come back here sooner than later...

https://youtu.be/OpDFhyb0tWw
    https://youtu.be/UoQtKmFP4WQ
    https://youtu.be/4WOk7UNAvOw
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    ^^^ beautiful sunrise Rob.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • The colours came through  on the photo. Normally  look dull. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited December 2019
    This one was from two evenings ago.  Not the best shot, but I still like it. 

Sunset to my left, moonrise to my right . . . 

Post edited by Fifthelement on

• We were but stones your light made us stars

• We were but stones your light made us stars
  • camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    I love those 5th...the fence in the foreground with the deer and trees against the sky has a great feel to it. And I have a soft spot for moonrise in the day and especially at sunset. Hey he who forgets..do you remember where you took those. What an incredible view!
  • camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    edited December 2019
    Here's one of my fave sunset/moonrise pics. Facing east with the sunset behind me. The mountains are the Sandias...which means watermelon. The sunsets frequently give them a pinkish purple color.
    Post edited by camsjam on
    Fantastic pics @he.fantastic pix @he.who.forgets and @camsjam.  The colours and scenery are delightful.

This was the sunrise yesterday morning.

• the bird looked profound at the time 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    mickeyrat said:

In the O-H! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Wow wonderful to see
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

deadendp said:
    mickeyrat said:

In the O-H! 
    west of dayton

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    mickeyrat, it looks like the sky is on fire!  
    Thanks for sharing!

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

A mix of sunset and moonrise this evening.
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited February 2020
    At the train station about 25 minutes ago

Post edited by rw160510 on
  • Uk?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Uk?

Uk?
    Yup, just east of Newmarket.
    rw160510 said:
    At the train station about 25 minutes ago

Love both of these.

My wife just sent me this through from the science park we both work on
    ^^^ that is beautiful.  I love how the reflection is more clear than the reality.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1