2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    ddeschler said:
    Would love a Dublin, Edinburgh, Copenhagen run.  But I'm not picky!
    I would love to go to Ireland. I wonder if that is where I should plan on going in 2020. And if so, when. Vacation requests for next year are due VERY soon and June/July will be very tough to get.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Spicy P. Pascal siakam
  • Munchen, Paris and Brussels
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    JackD. said:
    CopperTom said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    verceman said:
    Summer US tour.
     no usa summer is booked at this moment.
    Thanks Dimi! :-)

mrk2 said:
    What about those pictures of the Copenhagen and Stockholm arenas?

So far only silence but a quick no for Helsinki ;)
    Well, there was this guy over at reddit talking about 12 dates including Stockholm, Bologna and London. I don‘t know if it‘s legit. But I have no reason to mistrust, especially with Imola / Bologna matching with other sources.
    What other sources? I am out of the loop here I think. 
    PJ Online. Italian fanpage over at twitter. They said their source is independent (not Dimi) and it‘s the only city they heard of. So that guy on reddit seems to have a different source. I know. Pretty weak. But still no reason to mistrust so far. I‘m just reading between the lines.
    Can someone just post the reddit rumor in this thread please.
    Has been before, but glad to post it again:

„ The EU tour will be 12 cities, London (in July), Stockholm and Bologna the ones I know for sure, the album will come out April/May, the delay is due to the vinyl pressing delayed longer than expected.“

There‘s a Lollapalooza in Stockholm btw. Last edition was on the last weekend in June. Just saying.

Pearl Jam having a delay due to vinyl being pressed?

I mean...just like almost every annual single.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    edited October 2019
    I doubt the delay for the album is due to vinyl pressing. I’m sure mike can press them or even call jack white and have the records pressed at his third man plant

Jack White, perhaps...but (and you'd know this), isn't Mike's label generally smaller stuff?

It's kind of a shame that they can't have HockeyTalkter press some, TMR press some and wherever else press more. Just imagine that hysteria of fans going for 3-5 different pressings...just because of a different small logo on the back of each.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow would be great!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • JABKJABK Finland Posts: 293
    Paris would be something. Me and wifey were just talking about that we should definitely visit Paris again soon.
  • jlynchjlynch Posts: 29
    Cubs in London June 13-14 vs. Cardinals.  Might be a good starting point right after.
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    edited October 2019
    rummy said:

They're coming to Greece!
     lets not do crazy talk now..lets stay on earth!

They're coming to the "Forest Stage"!?
    Post edited by D.Frank on
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    D.Frank said:
    rummy said:

They're coming to Greece!
     lets not do crazy talk now..lets stay on earth!

They're are coming to the "Forest Stage"!?
    That would be spicy enough for me :wink:
    edited October 2019

The Forest Stage is a location from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is located in a Hidden Hole beneath the area of the Lost Woods that contains a tree, two Business Scrubs, and a patch of Soft Soil. The hole leading to the stage is hidden beneath the underbrush but can be entered by walking near a group of Butterflies.

I can name ten better places for Pearl Jam to play if they ever tour Hyrule.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989

The Forest Stage is a location from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is located in a Hidden Hole beneath the area of the Lost Woods that contains a tree, two Business Scrubs, and a patch of Soft Soil. The hole leading to the stage is hidden beneath the underbrush but can be entered by walking near a group of Butterflies.

Tickets only obtainable through a lengthy trade quest.
    edited October 2019
    CopperTom said:

"...eh.... okey... we gonna take a short break up here and... eh... I'm gonna take a sip of wine.. and.. eh.. we were talking backstage... and Stone promised (Eddie gives a quick look back at an amused Stone)... he eh.. promised that if... eh... if someone in here... eh... beat the running man to kokiri forest... eh.. anyone from the faithfull.. eh... up front to the people in the back... eh.. we promise... to... we... eh... we will play Just A Girl..! eh... (Jeff laughs)."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    CopperTom said:

"...eh.... okey... we gonna take a short break up here and... eh... I'm gonna take a sip of wine.. and.. eh.. we were talking backstage... and Stone promised (Eddie gives a quick look back at an amused Stone)... he eh.. promised that if... eh... if someone in here... eh... beat the running man to kokiri forest... eh.. anyone from the faithfull.. eh... up front to the people in the back... eh.. we promise... to... we... eh... we will play Just A Girl..! eh... (Jeff laughs)."
    this is one of the best impersonations of actual Ed speech I've ever read. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited October 2019
    Paris would be something. Me and wifey were just talking about that we should definitely visit Paris again soon.
    Yes! PJ in Paris would be amazing!  

Snapped this one in Paris after Amsterdam on way to Italy in 2014

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    Spicy, eh?  Obviously playing Kessel and Arrakis.
    I'm totally guessing here...

A few pages ago, there was talk that maybe a deadline with the record production plant was missed and this maybe is cause for the delay.

I wonder what that means for Can't Deny Me. Maybe it was supposed to be on a release for last year or early this year...plans got scrapped and the delay occured.

Again, I have zero inside info...I'm just throwing darts at a wall.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765

A few pages ago, there was talk that maybe a deadline with the record production plant was missed and this maybe is cause for the delay.

I wonder what that means for Can't Deny Me. Maybe it was supposed to be on a release for last year or early this year...plans got scrapped and the delay occured.

At this point their are no bad guesses or theories.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    D-Rod said:

At this point their are no bad guesses or theories.  
    Counterpoint: there are only bad guesses and theories 
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    eboweddie said:
    One gig in shelbyville and one in Springfield.   :)
    Genius!!!
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    I have actually heard this from friends I have taken to PJ shows. Wow, I’ve never seen you smile more than this. You just talk to people and laugh, you never talk or laugh. 

Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • JABKJABK Finland Posts: 293
    AccorHotels Arena...just the perfect venue for a show in Paris 😎
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Paris is definitely due a show, I was at the previous one and that was in 2006.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    edited October 2019
    They should play Marseille. Because then my mom can go with me and we can visit her childhood friend who moved to Aix En Provence. Maybe she can tag along too.
  • If its not been mentioned already. I remember after London 2 in 2018 Eddie commented "See you at the euro cup!" So,that would mean June/July in the UK next year.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    edited October 2019
    Pula Croatia. Foo Fighters played here this year.

Spicy enough?

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    3 shows in Italy on row would be perfect..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Please God come back to Ireland.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Please God come back to Ireland.
    Yes, forget the usual countries they always play and do at least 1 Irish show.
    Kearnsy