Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    AponeApone Posts: 581
    edited November 2019
    Maybe dimi could clarify if weekend includes friday as this could have been missed easily from original question?

We know spicy 3 is in 5 days so i think this has been misread as its an impossible scenario to not have a "weekend" show (if you include friday)

I would suggest this confirms lodz for the 13th until we get further confirmation otherwise from the main man
    Post edited by Apone on
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Kusy said:
    mrk2 said:
    drfox said:
    @dimitrispearljam do you know how many weekend shows (Fri - Sun) are non festivals? Hoping some but looks like very few/none. Holiday is limited so hoping for a few arena shows on the weekends!
    none
    So Zurich is not on the 17th, pushing the whole spicy three off by one day (at least)?
    17.07 is Friday. Not weekend
    But the question was weekend (Fri-Sun). But yeah I hope Dimi just misread it and a Friday doesn’t count as a weekend date
  • Options
    CB254133 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    drfox said:
    @dimitrispearljam do you know how many weekend shows (Fri - Sun) are non festivals? Hoping some but looks like very few/none. Holiday is limited so hoping for a few arena shows on the weekends!
    none
    So Amsterdam is on a Monday then?!
    nope
    Just been booking hotels in Berlin and Copenhagen (travelling from UK) for me and my son based on the dates all over this thread, he graduates from school in June 20, so I am treating us both to a few concerts on the tour.  I am older middle age and he said to me "Dad, have you really booked hotels based on a lot of internet rumours??" Got me thinking, I mean "In Dimi we trust" (and I have for years) but f**k me this is a leap of faith, booking hotels on rumours and guesswork and even MM saying there are no concerts in the pipeline (I get all the he won't confirm before official announcement arguments).  

Has Dimi spent years working up to a massive wind up???
    Free cancellation bookings do the trick!
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    You who are veterans att getting tickets from 10c, are there places that are more accessible when it comes to scoring tickets through the lottery? I mean better chance of getting tickets? And are seats harder to get than GA? We are going to one show and Vienna and Budapest are concidered. Preferabily Vienna because wifey is a psychologist and would love to explore some Freud stuff.
    Direct Return flights to Vienna from Helsinki are about 110 euros on Laudamotion airlines for those dates...
    (never heard of them, but according to wiki "is an Austrian low-cost airline[3] based in the Concorde Business Park in Schwechat, Austria, near Vienna.[4] It is a subsidiary of Ryanair Holdings, and a sister airline to Ryanair, Ryanair UK and Ryanair Sun. "

10C GA tickets are easier to get than seats. They have only limited amount of seats. For most European countries (except UK and Netherlands) getting GA tickets through the lottery has been almost a sure bet.
    It’s Niki Lauda‘s airline. The formula 1 driver who got burnt so badly
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    JPPJ84 said:
    That tour start/AMS date is confusing AF.... ;)

Ams 1 has to be 16 or 18 i think
    Tour starts before 20
    Clapton 19
    17 ruled out couple days ago - "i know why it not then, how do you?"
    15 ruled out just above
    14 ruled out as sunday
    13 booked

Post edited by Apone on
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,105
    edited November 2019
    JPPJ84 said:
    mrk2 said:
    You who are veterans att getting tickets from 10c, are there places that are more accessible when it comes to scoring tickets through the lottery? I mean better chance of getting tickets? And are seats harder to get than GA? We are going to one show and Vienna and Budapest are concidered. Preferabily Vienna because wifey is a psychologist and would love to explore some Freud stuff.
    Direct Return flights to Vienna from Helsinki are about 110 euros on Laudamotion airlines for those dates...
    (never heard of them, but according to wiki "is an Austrian low-cost airline[3] based in the Concorde Business Park in Schwechat, Austria, near Vienna.[4] It is a subsidiary of Ryanair Holdings, and a sister airline to Ryanair, Ryanair UK and Ryanair Sun. "

10C GA tickets are easier to get than seats. They have only limited amount of seats. For most European countries (except UK and Netherlands) getting GA tickets through the lottery has been almost a sure bet.
    He's featured heavily in this:

https://youtu.be/lLiv2ro6M0Y

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    mrk2 said:
    drfox said:
    none
    So Zurich is not on the 17th, pushing the whole spicy three off by one day (at least)?
     people work of fridays in greece..weekend is sat-sun
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,105
    edited November 2019
    mrk2 said:
    drfox said:
    none
     people work of fridays in greece..weekend is sat-sun
    You never scream out "Weekend is here!!!" at 17.00 on fridays and open 1-12 beers in Greece?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    i have my reasons not say much about amsterdam..and some seems confusing,...i know very well why..i can explain everything after the tour.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i have my reasons not say much about amsterdam..and some seems confusing,...i know very well why..i can explain everything after the tour.
    That’s ok! We‘re all grateful for what you tell us :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Absolutrly fine.  you dont have to justify anything to anyone on here.  we are all grateful for all the hints so far (and cant deny its been fun also!)
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Thanks for all the hints etc.!!!
    But can you tell us something about germany other than Berlin?
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
     eat some sausages.
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
     eat some sausages.
    So Munich?! ;)
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
     eat some sausages.
    Hahahahahaha

• Options
    There were reports that Lollapalooza is supposed to come to Munich in 2020 as well. Nothing concrete yet, though 
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 338
    D.Frank said:
     eat some sausages.
    Frankfurter? Nürnberger? 😬
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    Lanxess Arena, Cologne? 
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Is the Vienna arena good? 
     no..but the shows are epic.,city and locals as well.
    Agree! :) 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    LizJ said:
    D.Frank said:
     eat some sausages.
    Frankfurter? Nürnberger? 😬
    Thüringer?
  • Options
    TexicoTexico Posts: 122
    Eh, maybe they move up a size from the Ziggo Dome? The day after the match on 18.6, next match is 22.6.
  • Options
    Texico said:
    Eh, maybe they move up a size from the Ziggo Dome? The day after the match on 18.6, next match is 22.6.
    I don’t think the UEFA would allow the pitch to be used for a concert during the championship 
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    good memories! In case the rumours are true, i would be happy to organize the party again!!

up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    fuck..i just realise i booked copen hotel wrong month..that price was too good to be true..lol
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    Texico said:
    Please don't, sound is aweful in the stadium and you can't see sh*t. Talking about concerts that is, not ⚽️
  • Options
    So Dimi can’t say anything else about Ams.  Maybe that means something has changed.  But, if not, I feel like the 18th is the most likely date based on all the clues.  And I know nothing except whatever I’ve read on this forum.

Although it has been stated there’s room for a second show, and there’s Clapton on the 19th, it was never stated the second show would be the next night, only that there’s room.  It could be the night before, or two nights before, or (less likely due to recent weekend clues - but those may only apply to what’s already planned) two nights later.  If a second show were added on the 20th, they could still do Pinkpop on the 21st.  

It was also stated by someone that it would be expensive if it was on the 18th because of the soccer, and I believe the response was to recall the earlier recommendation to save money.  

So it’ll be interesting to see how it turns out, but this seems like the most likely guess to me.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    D.Frank said:
     eat some sausages.
    Where the money is we all need?
  • Options
    edited November 2019

kst said:
    So Dimi can’t say anything else about Ams.  Maybe that means something has changed.  But, if not, I feel like the 18th is the most likely date based on all the clues.  And I know nothing except whatever I’ve read on this forum.

Although it has been stated there’s room for a second show, and there’s Clapton on the 19th, it was never stated the second show would be the next night, only that there’s room.  It could be the night before, or two nights before, or (less likely due to recent weekend clues - but those may only apply to what’s already planned) two nights later.  If a second show were added on the 20th, they could still do Pinkpop on the 21st.  

It was also stated by someone that it would be expensive if it was on the 18th because of the soccer, and I believe the response was to recall the earlier recommendation to save money.  

So it’ll be interesting to see how it turns out, but this seems like the most likely guess to me.
    100% agreed
    Post edited by Apone on
  • Options
    Dimi is there still 1 country with 2 shows ?
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 304
    JPPJ84 said:
    mrk2 said:

Vienna is also very accessible from Turku (Finland) where I live...think Vienna will be our destination 😎🤘