Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    on2legs said:
    It’s good we started another thread to cover the exact same ground we’ve already covered in a dozen other threads.
    there is a simple way to shut the majority up
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Shut down this forum?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    pjl44 said:
    jeffbr said:
    What I don't understand is why we analogue members would still  be charged more if it is the same as a digital account or am I missing something? other than the singles?
    Well, analog members are still entitled to an ugly t-shirt annually, as well as a non-existent physical copy of Deep. So there's that.
    Downgrading my membership to digital in a couple of months when it is renewal time.
    You also get a free bootleg download. If you use that, it's a matter of whether the tshirt and physical Deep are worth $10.
    How is it "free" when you are paying $20 for it?
    "Included with the membership fee" better? Do you not understand the point I'm trying to make or are you being pedantic?
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Much better. Most people don't understand the meaning of the word, so I just wanted to make sure that you did. Just like if I PAY for Amazon Prime, I'm not getting unlimited FREE shipping like they advertise. Since I'm paying a yearly fee, the shipping is far from free.
    edited August 2019
    Shut down this forum?
    might as well at this point. we havent been given a lot to talk about from PJ lately. It would also shut up the sheep/homers that flip out over any sort of slightly negative comment/critique of the band
    Shut down this forum?
    might as well at this point. we havent been given a lot to talk about from PJ lately. It would also shut up the sheep/homers that flip out over any sort of slightly negative comment/critique of the band
    And the entitled fans too.
    edited August 2019
    entitled to a response from the band/ten club, yeah i guess you are right
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Expecting membership benefits paid for years ago to be delivered is not entitlement. Trying to claim otherwise in some strange defense of the band's business practices is a weird hill to die on.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    edited August 2019
    I guess other than that these are in production or shipping, whats the update you guys want?

• dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    I guess other than that these are in production or shipping, whats the update you guys want?

That's pretty much it. 

Oh, and how much does the package weigh?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    dudeman said:

That's pretty much it. 

Oh, and how much does the package weigh?
    Probably as much as two singles.  I would probably lower your expectations.  
    edited August 2019
    dudeman said:

That's pretty much it. 
    And that’s fair. Historically, they seem to update when they go into production.

It just leads me to believe between Januarys email of them not having them ready and then no updates since, they are not in production. So there may be nothing more to update. And this is a band that doesn’t show their cards until it’s time. 

And I can see how that sucks. Maybe you hate being out $20 ($30? If you include Deep). But do people want an update that there is no update? 

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
    A very rough ballpark time frame would be mighty nice 
    They are forthcoming
    edited August 2019
    One can hope
    Post edited by brewdog123 on
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Shut down this forum?
    And the obnoxious too ;)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,696
    Always  remember  the obnoxious. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Shut down this forum?
    And the entitled fans too.
    false equivalence
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • moemoe6434moemoe6434 Posts: 455
    There whole situation is a sad state of affairs and stands as a small sign of everything Pearl Jam.  Lots of people are due unrendered services or goods.  Money was exchanged with an understanding that goods would be received but got nothing in return.
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    They are forthcoming
    I’m almost positive this will never not be funny. PJ have forever changed the way I feel about the word “forthcoming”. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    They are forthcoming
    I’m almost positive this will never not be funny. PJ have forever changed the way I feel about the word “forthcoming”. 
    What other memes of note are there in the PJ community other than "forthcoming"? "Sabotage" was hot for a short while. And "Eddies white pants" which sadly has disappeared a bit.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    nicknyr15 said:
    They are forthcoming
    What other memes of note are there in the PJ community other than "forthcoming"? "Sabotage" was hot for a short while. And "Eddies white pants" which sadly has disappeared a bit.
    "The Fixer Story"
  • nicknyr15 said:
    They are forthcoming
    "The Fixer Story"
    What is that? have forgotten... hmm...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    nicknyr15 said:
    They are forthcoming

Big, Bold and Free
    F5

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    The "forthcoming" post from last year is the perfect example of why the 10c doesn't need to say anything. Unless they are saying "its in production/shipping", anything else will be seen as a tease and be picked apart or misconstrued. The lack of info is actually all the info we need rn and says everything.

• The "forthcoming" post from last year is the perfect example of why the 10c doesn't need to say anything. Unless they are saying "its in production/shipping", anything else will be seen as a tease and be picked apart or misconstrued. The lack of info is actually all the info we need rn and says everything.

How about doing something to make up for it?  Hey ten club members, sorry we've neglected you for so long.  We're going to give you a few download codes (which cost us nothing) as a token of good will.  Or we'll gave you a discount on gift cards or at the shop.  Maybe that and an apology for starters.  At least DO SOMETHING.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    The "forthcoming" post from last year is the perfect example of why the 10c doesn't need to say anything. Unless they are saying "its in production/shipping", anything else will be seen as a tease and be picked apart or misconstrued. The lack of info is actually all the info we need rn and says everything.

How about doing something to make up for it?  Hey ten club members, sorry we've neglected you for so long.  We're going to give you a few download codes (which cost us nothing) as a token of good will.  Or we'll gave you a discount on gift cards or at the shop.  Maybe that and an apology for starters.  At least DO SOMETHING.
    I feel bad for anyone that's just getting into Pearl Jam now (or got into them within the past five years) and joined the fanclub. They might feel like the whole thing's a scam. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com

Yeah, I don't think thats unreasonable (part of me thinks these last 2 singles may be special to make up for the long delay). But, I'm not expecting them to do that nor am I demanding that they do that. It would be nice though.

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    nicknyr15 said:
    They are forthcoming
    Halts maul! 
  • The "forthcoming" post from last year is the perfect example of why the 10c doesn't need to say anything. 

This discussion has been closed.