Donald Trump

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I can see a bunch of people's position are changing...lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Yeah I don't expect it much, but at least be able to defend your position.  If you can't, why post at all? As much as people give BSxxx grief, he can give as good as he gets.  Ledbetter seems to as well.  
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mrussel1 said:
    Yeah I don't expect it much, but at least be able to defend your position.  If you can't, why post at all? As much as people give BSxxx grief, he can give as good as he gets.  Ledbetter seems to as well.  
    But it shouldn’t be about trying to change someone but rather have them acknowledge the reality of seeing someone for who they are  , no one can say or point to any good human qualities this president possesses unless I’ve missed it so can someone point me to where he has shown a good human trait ? I’ll be here waiting...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mrussel1 said:
    But it shouldn’t be about trying to change someone but rather have them acknowledge the reality of seeing someone for who they are  , no one can say or point to any good human qualities this president possesses unless I’ve missed it so can someone point me to where he has shown a good human trait ? I’ll be here waiting...
    That's a pretty thin line to walk there.  Theoretically, if someone recognizes the repugnancy of Trump, they would therefore stop supporting the man at all costs (judges, taxes, etc.).  This is the position of a true conservative, the 'never Trumper', an increasingly rare species.  Justin Amash, John Kasich, Jonah Goldberg, David French, John McCain these are all men of principle.  I may not agree with all of their principles, but at least they have a moral center.  Mittons... he's a mixed bag.  He will always seems like a PE guy..an opportunist.  He's a high class opportunist, not a clown like Trump. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    That's a pretty thin line to walk there.  Theoretically, if someone recognizes the repugnancy of Trump, they would therefore stop supporting the man at all costs (judges, taxes, etc.).  This is the position of a true conservative, the 'never Trumper', an increasingly rare species.  Justin Amash, John Kasich, Jonah Goldberg, David French, John McCain these are all men of principle.  I may not agree with all of their principles, but at least they have a moral center.  Mittons... he's a mixed bag.  He will always seems like a PE guy..an opportunist.  He's a high class opportunist, not a clown like Trump. 
    That’s just it we shouldn’t settle for a clown be it Democrat Republican or what ever , you guys are smarter and up to speed on the politics of this nation I’m just beginning to learn politics , I agree with your points ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    RYME said:
    Apparently you're never going to get it.
    This is what it's all about nothing more nothing less.
    https://youtu.be/wLNZ1NZuVOk
    Having served in that same branch, I dont get it. I thought seals were smarter than that....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    eddiec said:
    RYME said:
    One can never say all about practically anything, but Martin Luther king Jr. was a liberal who most conservatives got behind and embraced. Thats what I mean.  Embraced his whole message.
    (the quote button f***ed up again)
    Huh?
    MLK was despised by most conservatives.

He's woefully misinformed on a number of topics.  Republicans in the north may have been supportive of MLK, but not conservatives.  The concept of Rockefeller Republicans escapes those that get their information from "Prager U" 
    edited July 2019
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    Apparently you're never going to get it.
    This is what it's all about nothing more nothing less.
    https://youtu.be/wLNZ1NZuVOk
    Look I have the utmost respect for the American flag and the military, but why didn't he just lower the flag to reattach the lower portion?
    How is this related to Trump?
    I dont know  maybe this should have gone in the Kaepernick thread.
    This is the symbolic mindset of the average Trump voter.  Race has nothing to do with it.
    I'm beating a dead horse here, but race has nothing to do with it.
    I do not believe that Trump is racist.  Sorry I don't.
    The Fab Four hate America.  The left loaths America.  Those people in Colorado that hung our flag upside down hate of America.
    This is the polar opposite of that.
    Y'all act like Trump is going to be president forever.   It's 4 to 8 years and then we can all move on to the next series of outrages  regardless of who wins.
    Still dont understand the "hate america" accusation.
    of those 4, 3 are "natural born" and the 4th came as a refugee. Omar was given an expectation of what  the US was and is, by media and by officials of the government. She seems to have found that the shiny brochure version she was told.  doesnt exactly line up with real world living here. So in exercising her naturalized 1st amendment right to criticize the government and a fair amount of its citizens who are bigoted racist fuckheads , she suddenly hates the US?

Sorry, its our fucking duty as citizens to criticize that which falls short of the brochure.  We arent as far along as we like to think or believe. in fact the needle hasn't moved all that far at all........

So tell me I hate The US....... I dare you.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    I won’t debate with a blind Baffoon supporter anymore, they don’t give a crap about morality or anything that entails a good characteristic of a decent human ! 
    Its inherent in being a supporter of the so-called president that they have no morals or ethics or know about doing the right thing.
    After all supporting the currently elected president means supporting a "man" and a govt that is racist, xenophobic,  misogynist, anti-constitutional, and white nationalist. 
    So trying to debate is waste a time and energy.

#ITMFA 

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    On the moving train, as a conservative, on most issues I've tried to poke around to see if there's any common ground.  Or perhaps give you a little clarification some insight on the other side and some of the whys.  Not trying to convert anyone.
    A few are willing to have a conversation at least even if they disagree, but most just sling mud.
    This is a Nowhere Road
    Door number one or door number two.

Door #1
    A huge plate full of dog s*** must eat

Door #2
    A large man with a machete, who will chop one arm off
    Choose
    https://youtu.be/kppBxEkb8to
    What ever ;)

Trump is no Conservative.  The "Conservatives" are, however, him.  
    Most conservative president ever.
    Even trolls love rock n roll
    https://youtu.be/6r9kJGmZOQQ
    That's such bullshit.  He's not even in the same stadium of conservatism as William Buckley.  But as yet, you have failed to delineate between a left and liberal, so I guess we shouldn't expect you to be able to define conservatism either.  
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    On the moving train, as a conservative, on most issues I've tried to poke around to see if there's any common ground.  Or perhaps give you a little clarification some insight on the other side and some of the whys.  Not trying to convert anyone.
    A few are willing to have a conversation at least even if they disagree, but most just sling mud.
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

That's such bullshit.  He's not even in the same stadium of conservatism as William Buckley.  But as yet, you have failed to delineate between a left and liberal, so I guess we shouldn't expect you to be able to define conservatism either.  
    My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Leftists won't understand the difference.
    Traditional liberals do.
    There might not be any old school liberals here.
    I have no problem with them.
    You are so far left old school liberalizm is almost dead..
    To explain it to you would be like pissing into the wind.  You've made that clear.
    You're a joke then.  My posts here are so clearly center left.  Go read my criticisms of Warren's and Bernie's policies and AOC's self defeating political strategies.  Yet you say I'm so far left. It's clear that your arguments are so fundamentally weak that you resort to the "if you don't know then im not telling you" strategy.  What's next,  "why don't you tell me and then I'll tell you if you're right" argument? Lame.  Think things through before you post.  Someone's going to challenge you on an intellectual level 
    Murssel you are probably more of a liberal than leftist.  Leftist is extreme.  Liberal is center/left.  I can have a convrsation with a liberal, I cannot have a conversation with a far extreme leftist.
    Bryanlux will differ with me on almost everything, but demonstrates respect & that we can agree to disagree.  Pop a beer and play music that we both like light a smoke and  bury the hatchet.
    That is not the case with Halifax.  He hates my guts.
    Im not talking about all.
    Eventually sombody here is going to maybe understand the difference I'm talking about..
    *Bu$hleager I would say is a liberal tune.  Hard-hitting, but melodic, clever, has a rhythm (I disagree with its premis but I don't mind it)  I sing along with it when its playing.  Nice protest song  not over the top.
    *Can't Deny Me is a leftist tune.  Disjointed no melody eratic temper tantrum shreek song.  Can't sing along with it.
    Still searching for the right words to clarify. Maybe this will help maybe I'm pissing in the wind again.
    What does intellectual mean?  Enlightened??
    There's another big difference between  smart and wise.
    2+2=52 right?
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    To explain it to you would be like pissing into the wind.  You've made that clear.
    You're a joke then.  My posts here are so clearly center left.  Go read my criticisms of Warren's and Bernie's policies and AOC's self defeating political strategies.  Yet you say I'm so far left. It's clear that your arguments are so fundamentally weak that you resort to the "if you don't know then im not telling you" strategy.  What's next,  "why don't you tell me and then I'll tell you if you're right" argument? Lame.  Think things through before you post.  Someone's going to challenge you on an intellectual level 
    Murssel you are probably more of a liberal than leftist.  Leftist is extreme.  Liberal is center/left.  I can have a convrsation with a liberal, I cannot have a conversation with a far extreme leftist.
    Bryanlux will differ with me on almost everything, but demonstrates respect & that we can agree to disagree.  Pop a beer and play music that we both like light a smoke and  bury the hatchet.
    Eventually sombody here is going to maybe understand the difference I'm talking about..
    *Bu$hleager I would say is a liberal tune.  Hard-hitting, but melodic, clever, has a rhythm (I disagree with its premis but I don't mind it)  I sing along with it when its playing.  Nice protest song  not over the top.
    *Can't Deny Me is a leftist tune.  Disjointed no melody eratic temper tantrum shreek song.  Can't sing along with it.
    Still searching for the right words to clarify. Maybe this will help maybe I'm pissing in the wind again.
    2+2=52 right?
    Don’t flatter yourself, I don’t even know you but you do believe that Team Trump Treason isn’t a racist and that’s neither smart nor wise.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Unfortunately a lot of liberals have been overtaken by the left and don't even know it.  Pure hate.  I don't think halifax would want to have a beer with me, just a guess.  But murssel might??  
    I don't hate anyone on this message board.  But there are clearly a few who hate me.  Thats fine.
    At least I keep it interesting for y'all.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited July 2019
    RYME said:
    Unfortunately a lot of liberals have been overtaken by the left and don't even know it.  Pure hate.  I don't think halifax would want to have a beer with me, just a guess.  But murssel might??  
    I don't hate anyone on this message board.  But there are clearly a few who hate me.  Thats fine.
    At least I keep it interesting for y'all.

What does it matter if you "don't hate anyone". You vote for a person you knew doesn't understand climate change because of your "ideals". 

No defending that shit.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?
    Yes, intelligence informed by experience = wisdom.  It's why I think Pelosi is wise, and AOC is not. 
    To your point, thank you for clarifying.  I don't agree with you, and your definitions are in line with what Prager "U" posted, so my guess is there's some connection there. 

The reason I disagree is quite simple.  The "Squad" and other leftists in the gov't are trying to change the US.  But they do not hate the US because they are using the system, as designed by the Fathers (founding 'persons' I believe is the correct term in Berkely) to effectuate change.  If they hated America, why would they show the Constitution the respect by working within the system as designed?  Your disagreements with them may run stronger than they do with me, but they are still doing it the right way.  

The people who hate this country are the ones that cannot respect the Constitution and the three branches.  These are people like the Weatherman, Antifa, Timothy McVeigh, White Nationalists, and others who try to circumvent the Constitution and for all it stands by criminal activity.  That's hating America.  
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    ‘Nough said.

They really captured Trumps picture in that patch. The resemblance is uncanny. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

that's true. we do.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited July 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My top three conservative presidents in no particular order are: Reagan, Coolidge, and Washington.  
    What would make trump the most conservative president ever?
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My top three conservative presidents in no particular order are: Reagan, Coolidge, and Washington.  
    What would make trump the most conservative president ever?
    Nice call on Coolidge.  He was definitely in that vain of Rockefeller (R's).  Clean as a whistle too.  He was an anti-regulator, so certainly some blame for 1929 can be set upon him, as much as Hoover.  
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?
    Yes, intelligence informed by experience = wisdom.  It's why I think Pelosi is wise, and AOC is not. 
    To your point, thank you for clarifying.  I don't agree with you, and your definitions are in line with what Prager "U" posted, so my guess is there's some connection there. 

The reason I disagree is quite simple.  The "Squad" and other leftists in the gov't are trying to change the US.  But they do not hate the US because they are using the system, as designed by the Fathers (founding 'persons' I believe is the correct term in Berkely) to effectuate change.  If they hated America, why would they show the Constitution the respect by working within the system as designed?  Your disagreements with them may run stronger than they do with me, but they are still doing it the right way.  

The people who hate this country are the ones that cannot respect the Constitution and the three branches.  These are people like the Weatherman, Antifa, Timothy McVeigh, White Nationalists, and others who try to circumvent the Constitution and for all it stands by criminal activity.  That's hating America.  
    See that's not bad. 
    I developed my own thoughts on these matters long befour I discoverd Preger a few months ago.  He is much better at clarifying things than I am.   I enjoy his show but he did not shape my thought process.
    I totally agree with you Pelosi vs. AOC.
    I disagree with but respect Pelosi who has a vision and and understanding hard work ethic and keen sense as to how things work  certainly paid her dues.  AOC is just lazy &  unwilling to do the necessary work and work her way up the ladder.  
    AOC  doesn't want to pay her dues she just wants to be the speaker today and implement her Green New Deal.
    And I believe the desire to fundamentally transform the United States is also a sign of  hatred toward the USA.
    You wouldnt tell your wife I love you dear, but I'd like to fundamentally transform you.
    But anyway.......
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?

See that's not bad. 
    I developed my own thoughts on these matters long befour I discoverd Preger a few months ago.  He is much better at clarifying things than I am.   I enjoy his show but he did not shape my thought process.
    I disagree with but respect Pelosi who has a vision and and understanding hard work ethic and keen sense as to how things work  certainly paid her dues.  AOC is just lazy &  unwilling to do the necessary work and work her way up the ladder.  
    AOC  doesn't want to pay her dues she just wants to be the speaker today and implement her Green New Deal.
    And I believe the desire to fundamentally transform the United States is also a sign of  hatred toward the USA.
    You wouldnt tell your wife I love you dear, but I'd like to fundamentally transform you.
    But anyway.......
    AOC is none of these people at this time, but the transformation effectuated by Lincoln, FDR, MLK, and Lyndon Johnson (Great Society & Civil Rights Act) dwarf the New Green Deal, Medicare for all, etc., in fundamentally changing the US.  Those Americans altered the path of this country.  They did not hate America.  I don't understand where you are drawing distinctions or deciding how much change is too much.  
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?

See that's not bad. 
    But anyway.......
    The US has gone through many fundamental changes since its founding, including universal suffrage and the civil rights movement. Would you say those were changes worth having or not? 

And speaking of the Green New Deal, if the US and all other counties don’t make fundamental changes in how we deal with a multitude of environmental issues, then massive change will be foisted upon us, and it won’t be good. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?

See that's not bad. 
    But anyway.......
    AOC is none of these people at this time, but the transformation effectuated by Lincoln, FDR, MLK, and Lyndon Johnson (Great Society & Civil Rights Act) dwarf the New Green Deal, Medicare for all, etc., in fundamentally changing the US.  Those Americans altered the path of this country.  They did not hate America.  I don't understand where you are drawing distinctions or deciding how much change is too much.  
    Its said Johnson really browbeat and bullied people into getting the whole package passed. voting rights act, civil rights act etc.....

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?

See that's not bad. 
    But anyway.......
    Its said Johnson really browbeat and bullied people into getting the whole package passed. voting rights act, civil rights act etc.....
    Johnson: amazing domestic president but boy did he shit the bed with Vietnam. 

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Liberals and leftists hate America and are full of hate.

I support Trump.  Trump is not a racist.

the Cognitive dissonance/willful ignorance is astounding
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:

They all did, JFK, LBJ and Nixon.  What was the common link between them?  Robert McNamara. 

And yeah Mickey, he sure did.  That was one thing that LBJ could do, whip votes.  And he was a bad ass doing it, back to his days in the House.  
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    vaggar99 said:
    RYME said:
    This is a Nowhere Road

Door #1

Door #2
    Choose
    What ever ;)

My bad (modern era)
    Left/liberal
    Traditional liberals do.
    2+2=52 right?

See that's not bad. 
    But anyway.......
    Also, I think this fails to recognize the fundamental differences between the roles of “citizen” and “spouse”, and even more so between elected official and spouse. Why else do we elect people if not to try to make positive changes in our countries? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Smellyman said:

you screaming it, doesn't make it so.  Trump is a racist.  Acceptance is always the first step.
    vaggar99 said:
    Smellyman said:

you screaming it, doesn't make it so.  Trump is a racist.  Acceptance is always the first step.
    ummm, you missed the implied sarcasm....

mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mickeyrat said:

They all did, JFK, LBJ and Nixon.  What was the common link between them?  Robert McNamara. 

And yeah Mickey, he sure did.  That was one thing that LBJ could do, whip votes.  And he was a bad ass doing it, back to his days in the House.  
    I don’t think jfk messed up like lbj and Nixon. With the information given and the times I feel jfk made the right choice.  The other two I can not defend.  
    I ve read that McNamara actually wanted to get out of Vietnam and told that to both jfk and lbj.  I ll have to find the article. 
    Smellyman said:

Get it straight.  Leftists hate America.
    Liberals don't.
    They are two seperate entities.
    Liberals/Leftists  are not one in the same.

This discussion has been closed.