Donald Trump

Comments

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Jesus Christ, even my five year old knew this was wrong.  (What a fucking idiot Trump is)
    I'm a tad late to this latest bashing, but he obviously meant the moon is part of the mission to get to mars permanently. 

is there not enough real shit to criticize?
    Whar makes you think that you know what he means? He says stuff that doesn’t make any logical sense all the time. Why try to explain it away?
    No shit...the so called leader of the free world has the grammar of a fifth grader.  
    so you think he actually meant to say the moon is part of mars? yes, it's unbecoming of POTUS to speak in these terms, but come on. complain about something worthwhile. 
    No I think he should be able to get his point across clearly.  He can't....he's a fucking idiot
    Pretty sure I knew what he meant.  So I guess he got it across to someone.  
    Yes you trumpsters have your own language.  And view of the world.
    you think cincy is a trumpster? LOL

I guess anyone who doesn't instinctively insult the guy is a supporter. 
    Yes...that's correct
    I guess you get points for honesty. 

what this says to me is that many on the left are ok with becoming the same as hannity, just on the other side. 
    So, what is the "left" version of Trump in that case then?
    Bernie Sanders 
    His hard core supporters are definitely the equivalent of Trump supporters.  I don't think Bernie is a pathological liar though.  I disagree with him on a host of subjects and his positions actually converge with some of Trumps though.  So I get why you say this.  But the lying...
    People wanting the US to be a good country, for all. 

VS

Right winged backwards racists, alt righters and dumb-dumb-dumb knuckleheads. 

Would not say it's an equivalent. 

Saying the supporters are in any way equivalent, is pretty much saying a version this:

This is far too complicated of an argument for you to grasp.  You have to have much more than just the rudimentary understanding of the US political scene that you possess.  
    Both are appealing to the extreme poles of their cohorts, neither expresses a willingness to compromise, both use some form of populism (or the guise of it) to try to appeal to their bases, both rally troops by building common enemies (non-WMAs for Trump, Amazon for Sanders) and both ran with big ideas and little to no substantiation. At least Trump can say he didn't have time to put together his policy details - Bernie Sanders has been asking for the same changes for decades, and have yet to hear him debate with more than superficial details to support his positions. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    benjs said:
    This is far too complicated of an argument for you to grasp.  You have to have much more than just the rudimentary understanding of the US political scene that you possess.  
    Both are appealing to the extreme poles of their cohorts, neither expresses a willingness to compromise, both use some form of populism (or the guise of it) to try to appeal to their bases, both rally troops by building common enemies (non-WMAs for Trump, Amazon for Sanders) and both ran with big ideas and little to no substantiation. At least Trump can say he didn't have time to put together his policy details - Bernie Sanders has been asking for the same changes for decades, and have yet to hear him debate with more than superficial details to support his positions. 
    The Canuk fucking nails it.  
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    So will Trump be harder to defeat in 2020, because has some kind of policy, we think?  Just wish he'd share that with us...lol

Because what worries me is that his supporters are going to believe his lies in the next campaign.  I am not so sure he loses Michigan.  Lots of investment happening in the auto sector.  I even believe GM  has places for most of the employees at the 3 plant closures.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Kat said:
    Testimony from today on video.
    John Dean: Mueller Report Is To Trump What Watergate Report Was To Nixon
    Robert Mueller “has provided this committee with a road map,” the former Nixon White House counsel testified before the House Judiciary Committee.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-dean-testimony-trump-mueller-report_n_5cfea16ee4b02ee3477b2e7d

they comin after him yo...tick tock 
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    hahahaha but trump's a fat ass
    he totally is.
    He also what they call Kompromat.

Because of that PTAPE.  It makes him act LOCO.

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mrussel1 said:
    benjs said:
    The Canuk fucking nails it.  
    We have a winner!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Jesus Christ, even my five year old knew this was wrong.  (What a fucking idiot Trump is)
    I'm a tad late to this latest bashing, but he obviously meant the moon is part of the mission to get to mars permanently. 

Whar makes you think that you know what he means? He says stuff that doesn’t make any logical sense all the time. Why try to explain it away?
    No shit...the so called leader of the free world has the grammar of a fifth grader.  
    so you think he actually meant to say the moon is part of mars? yes, it's unbecoming of POTUS to speak in these terms, but come on. complain about something worthwhile. 
    No I think he should be able to get his point across clearly.  He can't....he's a fucking idiot

Yes...that's correct

what this says to me is that many on the left are ok with becoming the same as hannity, just on the other side. 
    Bernie Sanders 
    His hard core supporters are definitely the equivalent of Trump supporters.  I don't think Bernie is a pathological liar though.  I disagree with him on a host of subjects and his positions actually converge with some of Trumps though.  So I get why you say this.  But the lying...

VS

Saying the supporters are in any way equivalent, is pretty much saying a version this:

Damn Ben that is perfect.  Nice work.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    mcgruff10 said:
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Yes...that's correct

Bernie Sanders 

VS

Damn Ben that is perfect.  Nice work.  
    THIS guy is looking to be dual citizen.

he'll vote.........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited June 2019
    https://youtu.be/g_a7dQXilCo
    For shits and giggles watch this.
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    RYME said:
    Lol, that’s hilarious.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

RYME said:
    Why didn't Dennis Prager mention the Dixiecrats and the Southern strategy?  Was that just an oversight?
    One more for good luck.
    https://youtu.be/tlIjMJBSnRE
    It will make for good conversation. B)
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    RYME said:
    One more for good luck.
    I’m slower than most around here so it will come as no surprise that this video made no sense to me. I liked the first video better because it was funny.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

RYME said:
    One more for good luck.
    It really doesn't because Prager is not intellectually honest.  The argument that the rural agrarian Democrats of the 19th century have any connection to the urban Democratic party of today is so laughable that any history student would fail a paper where he/she tried to make the connection that Prager made.  Not only did he fail to mention the entire party of George Wallace, but he used LBJ 'quotes' that have never been validated to have been said.  They showed up in a book way back in the 90's that was discredited.  I really hope you don't get information from Prager "U".. it's as ridiculous as Trump U. 

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Why didn't Dennis Prager mention the Dixiecrats and the Southern strategy?  Was that just an oversight?
    Maybe Candice Owens will bring it up in a subsequent video
    #blexit.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    #blexit.
    Dixicrats didn't last a year.
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    #blexit.
    Dixicrats didn't last a year.
    The point isn't how many election candidates they fielded,  rather that it was the beginning of the dissolution of the Solid South and migration of southern Democrats to the Republican party (with a stop in the American Independent Party for many).  This migration was 100% about the civil rights movement.  C'mon man.  That video is propaganda,  not history. 

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    I'm a bit surprised that Trump is going all in on Fox. And not going on CNN, The View, Colbert etc. 

I would have guessed his hubris and narcissism would have still wanted him to be loved by and getting laughs from "the people" he wants to be loved by - just like before. 

Instead of being stuck in his damp cave like Sauroman was forced to, just hanging out with and being admired by - what I am sure Trump considers to be - Urukhai and goblins.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited June 2019
    Bill Maher calmly points out what an idiot the president of the United States, Donald J Trump, is:

https://youtu.be/CCQ3VyKe1Vs

"That might not be the literal definition of treason - but it's good enough for me"
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    You gotta admit, he's the most entertaining president. I get a laugh at out of his stupidity and narcissism as well as his tweets.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    RYME said:
    One more for good luck.
    Right is so easily duped.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    I'm a bit surprised that Trump is going all in on Fox. And not going on CNN, The View, Colbert etc. 

I would have guessed his hubris and narcissism would have still wanted him to be loved by and getting laughs from "the people" he wants to be loved by - just like before. 

Instead of being stuck in his damp cave like Sauroman was forced to, just hanging out with and being admired by - what I am sure Trump considers to be - Urukhai and goblins.

He’s afraid. It’s that simple. We all saw what happened when John Dickerson interviewed him in the Oval a couple years ago. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Isn't this kind of like The St. Louis Dispatch printing their celebratory Stanley Cup win before game 6? Further, does anyone really believe the Mexican human trafficking and drug smuggling operations are going to just go away or cease operations? Oh wait, 60 million Team Trump Treason voters do. Suckers.

How President Trump outsmarted the ‘experts’—again

Eleven days ago, President Donald J. Trump gave Mexico a choice: either restore the rule of law on its side of the border and help curb soaring illegal immigration into America, or face a 5 percent escalating tariff on all exports into the United States.  

A Joint Declaration between the two countries came on Friday, reading in part:

Mexico will take unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border. Mexico is also taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks.

With these commitments comes renewed enforcement. Part of the new agreement, for example, requires a vote from Mexico’s legislative body to implement. “We do not anticipate a problem with the vote but, if for any reason the approval is not forthcoming, Tariffs will be reinstated!” President Trump tweeted today.

It took only days for President Trump to bring Mexico to the table. He did so by leveraging America’s position as the strongest economy in the world. Despite that massive negotiating advantage, many in Washington were convinced that effort would fail.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I hope he tweets about the USA women’s soccer team today! They’d love his support!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    I hope he tweets about the USA women’s soccer team today! They’d love his support!
    They are his natural constituency.  
    mrussel1 said:
    I know!  I can just see it now “go team USA!! Grab em by the Thai ladyboy balls!”
    mrussel1 said:
    I know!  I can just see it now “go team USA!! Grab em by the Thai ladyboy balls!”
    Ha!  That's some funny shit right there.  
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Isn't this kind of like The St. Louis Dispatch printing their celebratory Stanley Cup win before game 6? Further, does anyone really believe the Mexican human trafficking and drug smuggling operations are going to just go away or cease operations? Oh wait, 60 million Team Trump Treason voters do. Suckers.

Eleven days ago, President Donald J. Trump gave Mexico a choice: either restore the rule of law on its side of the border and help curb soaring illegal immigration into America, or face a 5 percent escalating tariff on all exports into the United States.  

Mexico will take unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border. Mexico is also taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks.

With these commitments comes renewed enforcement. Part of the new agreement, for example, requires a vote from Mexico’s legislative body to implement. “We do not anticipate a problem with the vote but, if for any reason the approval is not forthcoming, Tariffs will be reinstated!” President Trump tweeted today.

It took only days for President Trump to bring Mexico to the table. He did so by leveraging America’s position as the strongest economy in the world. Despite that massive negotiating advantage, many in Washington were convinced that effort would fail.

If you legalize Cannabis and Cocaine that would go along ways to solving the drug cartels...but it's much easier to carry on "with the war on drugs" that the US government is losing badly...
    Give Peas A Chance…

If you legalize Cannabis and Cocaine that would go along ways to solving the drug cartels...but it's much easier to carry on "with the war on drugs" that the US government is losing badly...
    Damn, you want to legalize cocaine? That’s a party mentality right there! I like it!
This discussion has been closed.