Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,672
    And don't forget, there/their/they're coming for your bible. And guns.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    as for the influence of Jesus on the Trump administration I have one word.

ew.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    I can't believe tRump is trying to out the person that shot Ashli Babbitt.  He keeps saying that the person is a democrat and that it will all come out soon, etc.  What a fucking nutcase.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931
    edited July 2021
    ikiT said:
    as for the influence of Jesus on the Trump administration I have one word.

ew.

I have two words...

yeah, right

or more appropriately

are you fucking kidding me?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Ever read Hitch's The Missionary Position?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,666
    It was that Holy Ghost Power that told Trump to grab 'em by their p------.
    People are so dumb, will believe anything...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    I can't believe tRump is trying to out the person that shot Ashli Babbitt.  He keeps saying that the person is a democrat and that it will all come out soon, etc.  What a fucking nutcase.
    I'm all for that but why not push for an investigation of the events of the whole day?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Like the pillowman's truth of massive voter fraud, the truth of oneQsix will magically come out. 

If you're not paying extra special attention, you may not notice.  
  • Options

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,666
    Is he lactating?
    Tough to imagine a picture looking worse.  Damn. 

Should go straight to this weirdo. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm all for that but why not push for an investigation of the events of the whole day?
    wait, you are for outing the person who shot Ashlii Babbitt?  For what reason? She got what was warranted under the circumstances.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,254
    ikiT said:

His head is photoshopped in this right?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    wait, you are for outing the person who shot Ashlii Babbitt?  For what reason? She got what was warranted under the circumstances.
    she got smoked for flat out breaking the law.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah I don't quite understand that.  It's just odd that tRump politicized it by stating that the cop was a democrat, etc.  I guess no one is surprised anymore.  It's like the right is pro-cop until they can find a cop that is a democrat.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    tbergs said:
    ikiT said:

His head is photoshopped in this right?
    the lactation may be.  Although, sometimes when you bring the shadows up, new things appear.  The face is accurate.  He's with Brett Farve in this photo from almost one year ago.

Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yeah I don't quite understand that.  It's just odd that tRump politicized it by stating that the cop was a democrat, etc.  I guess no one is surprised anymore.  It's like the right is pro-cop until they can find a cop that is a democrat.
    The name of the officer has never been released, but somehow Trump knows their political affiliation.  Idiot.  
  • Options
    I don’t get why releasing the officer’s name is a big deal.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    You really can't imagine the death threats and risk to that person?  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    It may put a secret service agent in harm's way.  Supposedly the shot was from Pence's security detail I believe.  The way Trump's followers blame Pence for not overturning the election should we put his detail into harm's way?  No good comes from releasing the name so a bunch of zealots can harass or worse the officer.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,568
    ikiT said:
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    How is being a peaceful tourist breaking the law?
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't know man.  The door was barricaded, there were cops on the other side.  Someone broke the window so why wouldn't you go in? How could anyone know that the plain clothes officer who is pointing a gun at you might do you harm?  No one could have predicted that.  
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    ikiT said:

MAFAF

Make America Fat As Fuck
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I don't know man.  The door was barricaded, there were cops on the other side.  Someone broke the window so why wouldn't you go in? How could anyone know that the plain clothes officer who is pointing a gun at you might do you harm?  No one could have predicted that.  
    Lindsey Graham wanted to know why MORE cops didn't shoot.  

he also said this....at 4:20 on 1-6

and this today

• Options
    edited July 2021
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It may put a secret service agent in harm's way.  Supposedly the shot was from Pence's security detail I believe.  The way Trump's followers blame Pence for not overturning the election should we put his detail into harm's way?  No good comes from releasing the name so a bunch of zealots can harass or worse the officer.
    I didn't realize it was secret service, I thought it was Capitol police.  I can now see why you wouldn't want to release their name.  
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I didn't realize it was secret service, I thought it was Capitol police.  I can now see why you wouldn't want to release their name.  
    Yea it's never been officially acknowledged either way but I've seen stories that said in the Intelligence community it is widely believed it was Pence's security detail and that Pence was very close to the location they were breaking through the door/window.  That could also be a reason Trump wants it public, to make Pence look bad or to get back at Pence.
  • Options
    I had originally heard that he was secret service, part of Pence's detail.  Then it seems like he has been referred to as police but I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing a uniform.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Is he lactating?
    Tough to imagine a picture looking worse.  Damn. 

Should go straight to this weirdo. 

Holy damn he’s dripping from the nipples 🤣🤣🤣 yeah what a specimen 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,672
    Seems like more brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy. Just brilliant conservative political strategy. Just brilliant. Maybe they'd like to visit Afghanistan and see how the Taliban run things?

Opinion: Why are White evangelicals embracing an anti-democratic movement? Because they’re panicking.

White Christians have been holding their numbers in terms of their share of the U.S. population, but not for the reasons one might expect. As the Public Religion Research Institute reported in its annual survey released last week: “The slight increase in white Christians between 2018 and 2020 was driven primarily by an uptick in the proportion of white mainline (non-evangelical) Protestants and a stabilization in the proportion of white Catholics.” Most striking, and most significant for our politics, "[s]ince 2006, white evangelical Protestants have experienced the most precipitous drop in affiliation, shrinking from 23% of Americans in 2006 to 14% in 2020. That proportion has generally held steady since 2017 (15% in 2017, 2018, and 2019).”

I asked Robert P. Jones, chief executive of PRRI and author of “White Too Long: The Legacy of White Supremacy in American Christianity,” if the decline in evangelical affiliation was related to the increasingly political nature of churches belonging to the denomination. “In a word, yes,” he said. “It’s clear that White evangelical Protestants have been losing ground among young people. As they have shrunk over the last decade, their media age has risen from 53 to 56, compared to a median age of 47 in the country overall.”

It is not hard to figure out why they are losing young people and shrinking as a result. “The positions that White evangelical churches have become known for as they have become more politicized — opposition to same-sex marriage, opposition to abortion, a denial of climate change, anti-immigrant sentiment, anti-Muslim sentiment — are all strongly out of step with the values of younger Americans,” Jones observed. “And White evangelicals’ unequivocal embrace of [former president Donald] Trump also has them at odds with younger Americans. While White evangelical Protestants voted 84 percent for Trump in 2020, only 35 percent of Americans under the age of 30 did the same, according to Pew’s validated voter study.”

In short, as White evangelical churches turn into MAGA political clubs, many who otherwise may have found a spiritual home with them have fled because they are alienated — if not horrified — by the politicization of their faith and the abandoning of values such as inclusion and empathy. The price of politicizing religion is therefore bad not only for our politics (by heightening polarization and converting policy disputes into existential crises), but also for religious communities that chase away potential adherents.

The disgraced former president’s defeat did not sever the ties between the MAGA political movement and churches. To the contrary, Jones said, “the rise of QAnon is a troubling example of how a Trump-supporting movement can continue even when Trump has been removed from center stage to the wings.” He added, “PRRI recently found that about one quarter of White evangelical Protestants and nearly three 3 in 10 Republicans believe in the core tenets of QAnon, including the belief that ‘true American patriots may have to resort to violence to save our country.’ ”

The decline in White evangelicals’ numbers has sown desperation and increasingly anti-democratic political sentiments. “Notably, the declining population shares are most acute among the Republican Party’s most stalwart supporters, White evangelical Protestants, who have declined steadily from 23 percent of the population in 2006 to 14.5 in 2020,” Jones explained. “With 84 percent of them voting for Trump, there are few new voters to be gained.” Instead of trying to reach out to new voters, Republicans choose to “drive down the votes of the growing number of Americans who are not White and Christian.” Hence, their “big lie” that the election is stolen and their ensuing crusade to suppress voting.

The sense of panic among White evangelical Christians also fuels the long-standing animosity toward racial justice that is prevalent in their communities. Jones is frank about the history of White evangelical churches, which defended slavery, fanned the myth of the Lost Cause and resisted the civil rights movement:

White evangelical Protestants have, from their inception, been strongly invested in a version of American history that is literally whitewashed. Even when this history has clearly involved atrocities and betrayals of indigenous peoples and the enslavement of millions of Africans, white Christians have defended a story of their own purity and innocence, where they are always heroes bravely answering the call to ‘settle’ America as their own God-given promised land.

Just as they erected thousands of Confederate statutes during post-Reconstruction to reassert White dominance, they once more seek to distort history in service of white supremacy. Their current mission to rid schools of critical race theory (CRT), which is not actually taught in public schools, echoes a similar effort to mis-educate children about slavery. Jones noted, “Well into the 20th century, they donated history books with Confederate sympathies by the hundreds to schools and libraries, sponsored essay contests based on these slanted sources, and even developed a ‘[United Daughters of the Confederacy] Catechism,’ designed for children to memorize questions and answers reflecting the Confederate version of the causes of the Civil War.”

It should therefore not be surprising to see them attempt to distort U.S. history so as to remove the taint of racism they themselves have often advanced. In their anti-CRT hysteria, the explicit aim is often to avoid making Whites feel uncomfortable or to shield children from any negative aspects of history. “Claims to [White] innocence are at root an attempt to protect power — that is, white supremacy — by preventing an honest reading of our history,” Jones told me. “As White Christians are declining, this myth of a White Christian America is tottering, like so many monuments in the last year. The battles around CRT are really fights to prop up what has always been a biased and inaccurate version of the country’s history — a lie really.”

Our politics have fallen victim to the primal scream of once-dominant White evangelicals. Having failed to capture the hearts, minds and souls of a majority of Americans, these communities are turning against democracy. They prefer an authoritarian theocracy to a multiracial society in which they are a distinct minority. And that, candidly, is a threat to our democracy and to the notion of equal justice under the law.

Opinion | Why are White evangelicals embracing an anti-democratic movement? Because they’re panicking. - The Washington Post

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Jake Tapper just said the shooter was a Lieutenant at the Capitol Police. 

Trizzy should really STFU. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    ikiT said:
    Jake Tapper just said the shooter was a Lieutenant at the Capitol Police. 

Trizzy should really STFU. 
    You sure it wasn't antifa?
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.