The Democratic Candidates

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    What the fuck is going on in this thread?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mfc2006 said:
    Lost its way long ago.  
    mrussel1 said:
    We need @brianlux in here...Boys, BOYS.../s
    all I hear is Mrs. Garrett when I see that..  
    The blonde on the Show lives in Texas, she was interviewed on National Television...I'll probably get a called a sexist or be reported, but I'll say, she was quite pretty still in that interview.  Just cannot remember where the interview took place.
    Blair was very pretty.  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited June 2019
    mfc2006 said:
    The usual bs.   More importantly is  Biden is going to win.  Close thread. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited June 2019
    mcgruff10 said:

Biden is going to win. 
    Care to... make it interesting?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    all I hear is Mrs. Garrett when I see that..  
    The blonde on the Show lives in Texas, she was interviewed on National Television...I'll probably get a called a sexist or be reported, but I'll say, she was quite pretty still in that interview.  Just cannot remember where the interview took place.
    Blair was very pretty.  
    Well, now we will both will be reported.  I tried to warn you...lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mcgruff10 said:

Biden is going to win. 
    What do you have in mind?  Poster, cd? Pizza, ugh I mean cash?
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I think you are right.  He may not be the sexy choice, but it should ensure Trump is not re-elected.  In the end that should be most important.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I think you are right.  He may not be the sexy choice, but it should ensure Trump is not re-elected.  In the end that should be most important.
    He s definitely the most qualified and honestly the only one that has the experience to stand up to and beat Trump. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    He s definitely the most qualified and honestly the only one that has the experience to stand up to and beat Trump. 
    That is so true.  He has to pick a younger VP (should not be hard), but I'm thinking no one older than mid 60's.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Bill Maher's advice for democrats:

https://youtu.be/02HDL67Pe_8
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Biden is going to win. 

A short clip of you listening to You Are.
    edited June 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Biden is going to win. 

Against a short clip of you singing “god bless America” or “I m proud to be an American.”
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Lol

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

edited June 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Biden is going to win. 

Against a short clip of you singing “god bless America” or “I m proud to be an American.”
    Hmm. I would not dare that because of my thick swedish accent (that an irish lady pointed out at the London show in 2018). Haha. 

But maybe just a bet for the honor then?
    “Love is a tower, and you re the keeeeyyyyy.”

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Lost its way long ago.  
    Kinda like the candidates.... 

well actually mostly like the republican party 
    hippiemom = goodness
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Biden is going to win. 

Hmm. I would not dare that because of my thick swedish accent (that an irish lady pointed out at the London show in 2018). Haha. 

But maybe just a bet for the honor then?
    Video of you eating an actual real Swedish MEATball. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Have I been remiss is my chastising lately?  Well, here, let's let Paul do the talking:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited June 2019
    brianlux said:
    Have I been remiss is my chastising lately?  Well, here, let's let Paul do the talking:

Wrong Paul.

This is a song written about @mrussel1 fear of sound social reforms:

https://youtu.be/mncXCfB60Ps

This is one written about @benjs struggle to stay away from little me:

https://youtu.be/R6LRiLrOmlA
    At 8 minutes, Bill Maher speaks of the democratic candidates: 

https://youtu.be/CCQ3VyKe1Vs
    brianlux said:

Wrong Paul.

This is a song written about @mrussel1 fear of sound social reforms:

https://youtu.be/mncXCfB60Ps

This is one written about @benjs struggle to stay away from little me:

https://youtu.be/R6LRiLrOmlA
    Oh, ouch.  Man, I respect your opinion and we all have them, but to me Westeberg is never "the wrong Paul".  Watch it there buddy, I'm a fanatic!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    I hope someone is keeping track of how many times it's been posted to stop talking about each other and talk about the topic. THE TOPIC is Democratic Candidates in this thread. We've reached the point where time-outs or bans are the thin ice EVERYONE is walking on. Don't do this. 
    Admin

Falling down,...not staying down
    Hi! said:
    Word is that Biden is going to do an aggressive speech at Trump.  4 townhalls after that.  It's time for him to get out there.  Let's see what happens.  
    mrussel1 said:
    Hi! said:
    Word is that Biden is going to do an aggressive speech at Trump.  4 townhalls after that.  It's time for him to get out there.  Let's see what happens.  
    Awesome, can’t wait.

Kat said:
    I hope someone is keeping track of how many times it's been posted to stop talking about each other and talk about the topic. THE TOPIC is Democratic Candidates in this thread. We've reached the point where time-outs or bans are the thin ice EVERYONE is walking on. Don't do this. 
    Admin

I'm guessing I elicited this reminder.  Sorry, boss!

So on topic- who do you all see as the current Dem front-runner?  I don't trust the polls.  Do we have a front runner yet?

brianlux said:
    Kat said:
    Admin

So on topic- who do you all see as the current Dem front-runner?  I don't trust the polls.  Do we have a front runner yet?
    If you don't trust the polls, even if they all tell the same story,  then how can one answer your question? There will be no frontrunner until New Hampshire next January. 
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    Kat said:
    Admin

If you don't trust the polls, even if they all tell the same story,  then how can one answer your question? There will be no frontrunner until New Hampshire next January. 
    Well, to start with, M, I trust you more than the polls.

Say, how about we forget all of the above and put Jon Stewart in there.  Now there's a guy who will get some shit done!

Who do you think will be able to pull this line after the first debate, and rise up from the 0-2% tier?

This discussion has been closed.