The National Football League

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    RIP Bart Starr...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    In today's shocking update....Zeke is a total fucking asshat.  Piece of crap.  Only a matter of time before his ass is suspended again.
    (As is his lawyer....a "normal conversation" looks like this?)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Eh, as long as he doesn't take a knee during the anthem he's a fine, distinguished, NFL gentleman.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Eh, as long as he doesn't take a knee during the anthem he's a fine, distinguished, NFL gentleman.
    Sad but true.

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    No suspension for Tyreek Hill....what a joke.  But if he smoked weed he'd be out 4 games!!!
    No suspension for Tyreek Hill....what a joke.  But if he smoked weed he'd be out 4 games!!!
    Total joke.

Not a funny one...
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    Typical
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Total joke.

Not a funny one...
    Unreal.  Just gotta hope he gets carted off the field.  Likes beating up pregnant women and little kids...fucking scumbag.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Total joke.

Not a funny one...
    Unreal.  Just gotta hope he gets carted off the field.  Likes beating up pregnant women and little kids...fucking scumbag.
    Shameful. Fucking shameful. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Total joke.

Not a funny one...
    It's fucking disgusting.  The league suspends Brady over some circumstantial nonsense with deflated footballs yet they have this waste of life on tape saying "you better be afraid of me bitch" to his wife that he previously beat up and he gets no suspension. 
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    The situation with Tyreek Hill is about as complicated a situation as I've ever faced as a Chiefs fan.  After hearing the entire 11-minute tape last week, it left me with this conclusion: "There's a lot about all of this, that only him and Espinal know."  This leaves me wanting to know all of the facts.  I jumped to a conclusion a few months ago, based on one minute's worth of tape.  Now everything to me is uncertain, other than no matter what context you want to take it as, he said "You better be terrified of me too.  Dumb bitch." Plus he pleaded guilty to domestic abuse in 2014, which now has come into question with his denial over the 11-minute tape, in which he didn't know he was being recorded.  I honestly can't make a decision either way, on whether or not he is a woman and child abuser.  However, I still don't want him on my football team.  There's so much smoke where he is and it's clear that his personal life may end up affecting the Chiefs again in the near future.  I wish I knew everything that happened 5 years ago and 4 months ago.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    Total joke.

Not a funny one...
    It's fucking disgusting.  The league suspends Brady over some circumstantial nonsense with deflated footballs yet they have this waste of life on tape saying "you better be afraid of me bitch" to his wife that he previously beat up and he gets no suspension. 
    Worse, is that the general assholes, err public, care MUCH more about a bunch of athletes standing or sitting/kneeling during a paid advertisement for our military.
    If Chiefs fans picked one game this year and protested through some form of boycott I feel certain it would impact future decisions like that.
    Would be more impactful if the entire fan base for the league reacted strongly but that is asking for way too much.

Were I am season ticket holder I would at the very least lodge some sort of protest. 

Goddell is a shithole.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    The situation with Tyreek Hill is about as complicated a situation as I've ever faced as a Chiefs fan.  After hearing the entire 11-minute tape last week, it left me with this conclusion: "There's a lot about all of this, that only him and Espinal know."  This leaves me wanting to know all of the facts.  I jumped to a conclusion a few months ago, based on one minute's worth of tape.  Now everything to me is uncertain, other than no matter what context you want to take it as, he said "You better be terrified of me too.  Dumb bitch." Plus he pleaded guilty to domestic abuse in 2014, which now has come into question with his denial over the 11-minute tape, in which he didn't know he was being recorded.  I honestly can't make a decision either way, on whether or not he is a woman and child abuser.  However, I still don't want him on my football team.  There's so much smoke where he is and it's clear that his personal life may end up affecting the Chiefs again in the near future.  I wish I knew everything that happened 5 years ago and 4 months ago.
    Your coach took in Mike Vick with my team 10 years ago. That was a circus but at least Vick served his time. I think you guys are in for a lot worse than what we went through as fans back then. 

The Chiefs can just release them if they want right? I mean I know they can release players but can they do it for conduct detrimental to the team if the NFL has already ruled that it didn't violate their conduct policy? I'd assume the players association would get involved....
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Your coach took in Mike Vick with my team 10 years ago. That was a circus but at least Vick served his time. I think you guys are in for a lot worse than what we went through as fans back then. 

The Chiefs can just release them if they want right? I mean I know they can release players but can they do it for conduct detrimental to the team if the NFL has already ruled that it didn't violate their conduct policy? I'd assume the players association would get involved....
    The Chiefs can take any action they want, independent of what the NFL does.  Unfortunately, they're going to do nothing as well.  I want them to distance themselves as far away from Hill as possible.  Regardless of what he actually did, he's proven he can't provide a safe environment for his son and soon-to-be twins.  I find it hard to believe something else won't come up again.

The Chiefs can take any action they want, independent of what the NFL does.  Unfortunately, they're going to do nothing as well.  I want them to distance themselves as far away from Hill as possible.  Regardless of what he actually did, he's proven he can't provide a safe environment for his son and soon-to-be twins.  I find it hard to believe something else won't come up again.
    I applaud your position and encourage you to copy and paste that post and put it into a letter/email to the team.  If you go to games perhaps put that you will not go to another game until they get rid of him. 
    He did it.
    Just my opinion, but I do believe that where there is smoke there is fire more times than not.  (Specific to this case, as you stated he already beat her once, and he makes that threat...)
    edited July 2019

I applaud your position and encourage you to copy and paste that post and put it into a letter/email to the team.  If you go to games perhaps put that you will not go to another game until they get rid of him. 
    He did it.
    Just my opinion, but I do believe that where there is smoke there is fire more times than not.  (Specific to this case, as you stated he already beat her once, and he makes that threat...)
    I don't live in KC anymore (left at the end of 2010) and haven't been to Arrowhead since 2009.  I really do have to take a long look in the mirror on this.  Right now, whether he did it or not, is opinion.  I wish the facts were out there so it wasn't opinion anymore.  Just like the quote I put up there, if you listen to the entire 11-minute tape, you may interpret it a different way.  I don't care if it was meant as a threat or not, that's a terrible look from an employer not to hand down some type of punishment for saying that to a woman.

He did it.
    I don't live in KC anymore (left at the end of 2010) and haven't been to Arrowhead since 2009.  I really do have to take a long look in the mirror on this.  Right now, whether he did it or not, is opinion.  I wish the facts were out there so it wasn't opinion anymore.  Just like the quote I put up there, if you listen to the entire 11-minute tape, you may interpret it a different way.  I don't care if it was meant as a threat or not, that's a terrible look from an employer not to hand down some type of punishment for saying that to a woman.
    Damn, gonna make me listed to the whole thing, now?
    :lol:
    Appreciate that you are not another team fan who keeps rooting for Shitbag Elliott and people like him, so long as he scores touchdowns or makes tackles. 

He did it.
    Damn, gonna make me listed to the whole thing, now?
    Appreciate that you are not another team fan who keeps rooting for Shitbag Elliott and people like him, so long as he scores touchdowns or makes tackles. 
    Ha, I was born and raised in KC (1981).  It is worth listening to.  I don’t blame anyone for taking a hard stance on believing he’s guilty of beating a woman and child.  He very well could be.  I’ve felt gross watching him play in the red and gold since he was drafted.
    Could not find actual audio but read through the differences/new parts.  Read/listened to analysis.  For my thoughts...someone denying wrongdoing means absolutely nothing.
    Also just listened to some lawyer KC Fan on radio try to use what he says to support the idea of maybe he didn't do either piece.
    Some fans will believe anything.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Could not find actual audio but read through the differences/new parts.  Read/listened to analysis.  For my thoughts...someone denying wrongdoing means absolutely nothing.
    Also just listened to some lawyer KC Fan on radio try to use what he says to support the idea of maybe he didn't do either piece.

https://youtu.be/D9ug_J59iCE
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169

Not only won't they release him, his rookie contract is up this year and they are prepping a big extension for him, but have now decided to wait a little while before signing him, probably just hoping the public forgets about this by November or so.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2846260-report-chiefs-interested-in-new-tyreek-hill-contract-after-wr-avoids-suspension

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/19/tyreek-hill-contract-negotiations-could-resume-quickly/
    This weekend we rock Portland
    cutz said:

https://youtu.be/D9ug_J59iCE
    Thanks.

Now, I have 14 mins of my life that I will never get back.  ;)
    I only feel stronger about it after listening to the whole thing.  Laughed at the kid who hosted it.  "Shocked!"  "Very different picture!"
    Get lost, kid.
    A criminal denies what he did.
    No news there.  How many criminals admit it?
    He admitted to punching his son.  She described it as punching him in the chest...and then using the belt.
    Heck with this guy.  I hope he drives into a wall and bursts into flames.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    NFL fucked up with this one, IMO
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I think the NFL would be more effective in handling cases like this if they resorted to using a Magic 8 Ball.
    Jason P said:
    I think the NFL would be more effective in handling cases like this if they resorted to using a Magic 8 Ball.
    I’m pretty sure that’s what Roger Goodell does to decide if/how long to suspend a player.
    I think he asks the NCAA, the only organization more corrupt....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Adam Gase may have implemented the beard better then any man in history.  Now he looks like a crazed logger that may murder you with a chain saw instead of the frayed accountant that takes everyone out with his stapler. 

Seriously, that beard gave him 30 lb of bulk and increased his height by six inches.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Jason P said:
    Adam Gase may have implemented the beard better then any man in history.  Now he looks like a crazed logger that may murder you with a chain saw instead of the frayed accountant that takes everyone out with his stapler. 

Seriously, that beard gave him 30 lb of bulk and increased his height by six inches.
    Little good it’ll do him in the real world.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©