2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    Bought an XL.  And I am DTT - Down To Trade.
    CopperTom,  I have an XL too.  Anything that you're looking for?
    I really liked the EV crab shirt, but that's not part of the mystery box.  I'm really not ISO of any clothes or posters to be honest.  There's always something cool that pops up though.
    I have one of those in XL.  Wanna trade?
    If I get a Nutsack Vulture, I will definately trade with you.
    You're on brother!
    I think when the nutsacks start showing up, you will be bombarded with nutsacks of all sizes. 
    Kearnsy
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    I really liked the EV crab shirt, but that's not part of the mystery box.  I'm really not ISO of any clothes or posters to be honest.  There's always something cool that pops up though.
    You're on brother!
    I think when the nutsacks start showing up, you will be bombarded with nutsacks of all sizes. 
    I guess some people would be happy to be bombarded with nutsacks, each to their own!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    You're on brother!
    That’s just a normal Friday for Chris. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    times have changed, not a sell out?
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    I think the high international shipping costs are putting a damper on the sales, plus the delay of actually sending them out. Previously we'd already see some unboxing posts which would feed demand for others to buy things not in their size for the posters. And since a lot of the posters are from 2016 & 2018, people aren't buying to flip, since these aren't bringing in a high secondary market price. 
  • jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    I’m excited, my first mystery box :-). I’ll be happy with anything but getting a Missoula ‘18 poster or something from the ‘03 tour in SF would make me super happy!!! Hope you all who ordered get some fun stuff, can’t wait to see what we all get!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    on2legs said:
    What’s the over/under on when these ship?
    They said 4-6 weeks, so that should be between June 7 & 21 - my guess is that start shipping slightly before that window, so that they start arriving before the 10th and try to generate a last gasp rush to get something good
    Guessing they’re waiting until after all the merch and gear is loaded out for Ed’s solo tour and things calm down at the warehouse.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Left are Men's S, XXL & XXXL.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    The merch from 18 was abundant, I don't think anything sold out?

ISO Nutsack Vulture merch!
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    hihobibo said:
    I think the high international shipping costs are putting a damper on the sales, plus the delay of actually sending them out. Previously we'd already see some unboxing posts which would feed demand for others to buy things not in their size for the posters. And since a lot of the posters are from 2016 & 2018, people aren't buying to flip, since these aren't bringing in a high secondary market price. 
    Yah.  I used to buy mystery boxes because there would be a hail mary that I might get something i need for my collection.   Given that it's mostly from recent tours I bought the things I wanted.  There's no older items I "forgot" to buy in my youth that have a small chance of being in a box.

I have enough PJ shirts, and enough posters from shows I've gone too, that I don't need ones from shows I didn't :)  Still if there was a way to ship them cheaper.. maybe I would of been tempted.

• D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765
    dankind said:
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    You're on brother!
    lol, that’s funny as hell 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
    D-Rod said:
    dankind said:
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    You're on brother!
    @Kearn5y gets the assist on that one. Dude set it up on a tee. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    D-Rod said:
    dankind said:
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    You're on brother!
    @Kearn5y gets the assist on that one. Dude set it up on a tee. 
    It's also how I enjoy my Fridays, thank you very much!
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765
    dankind said:
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    You're on brother!
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    Good trade. Very important to keep the crabs away from the nutsacks
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    It's shaved man, look at the pic again.
    Kearn5y said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    It's shaved man, look at the pic again.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • The quote in its' entirety is nothing short of humorous poetry.....:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
  • PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48
    PRLXJAM said:
    Ordered two XXL boxes back to back. Order numbers appear to only be about 25 apart. I hope that doesn't mean doubles. I should have waited a bit between probably.
    Went ahead and cancelled one of my two orders today. Was surprised there are still boxes available. Never bought before but assumed they went quickly. After cancellation went through I reordered my second one. That should hopefully help in reducing the chances of duplicates.
    The quote in its' entirety is nothing short of humorous poetry.....:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    This is funny. I read this on my phone without seeing the previous image, thinking WTF. excellent
    Kearnsy
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    Ordered two XXL boxes back to back. Order numbers appear to only be about 25 apart. I hope that doesn't mean doubles. I should have waited a bit between probably.
    Went ahead and cancelled one of my two orders today. Was surprised there are still boxes available. Never bought before but assumed they went quickly. After cancellation went through I reordered my second one. That should hopefully help in reducing the chances of duplicates.
    I would assume they pack them all by size, then put them in a pile, then slap the shipping labels to the filled boxes. Last time, they shipped by size, so orders were arriving in waves. I don't think they are packing them by order number, filling a S box, then a XL, then a Women's Large. 
  • Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,749
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    I would assume they pack them all by size, then put them in a pile, then slap the shipping labels to the filled boxes. Last time, they shipped by size, so orders were arriving in waves. I don't think they are packing them by order number, filling a S box, then a XL, then a Women's Large. 
    +1
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    +1 ;)
    Where's my order? When are you shipping? How much does my box weigh? What's your favorite color? ;)
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    +1 ;)
    Where's my order? When are you shipping? How much does my box weigh? What's your favorite color? ;)
    If my head were veal, which I know it is not, how much would it be worth?
  • Is it sad that I'm really excited about this?  I haven't done one of these mystery sales in the past and its kind of like waiting for Christmas morning to come.  I don't think that I can really be disappointed since there is nothing that I really have my heart set on.  Those baseball shirts look great but I don't know if I'd end up wearing them.  I think that my top three  "wants" would be a Missoula or Seattle hat, any of the hoodies, or a Fenway setlist shirt.  The only item I currently have is the green Boston show list shirt so if anyone is looking for that one let me know.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
     I don't think that I can really be disappointed since there is nothing that I really have my heart set on.  
    Just you wait until you open the posters and get one of the clowns and a baby brain.....
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    +1 ;)
    Fifty-four dollars.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • hihobibo said:
     I don't think that I can really be disappointed since there is nothing that I really have my heart set on.  
    Just you wait until you open the posters and get one of the clowns and a baby brain.....
    I stopped collecting posters when I got married (no use having them if you can't hang them up).  I used to get one from every show I went to so I have some nice ones ('98 Mansfield, '98 Barrie) and some bad ones (Mansfield 1 '03, Boston 2 '06).  I think the last one I bought was the Hartford '08 Klausen.  I thought about getting one from the most recent Fenway shows but they sold out before I got to the head of the line.

If I get one or two I like, that's great.  If its one I don't like maybe I can swing a trade with someone looking for it.  If that doesn't work out I can always donate it or even give it away in the RAC thread.  

I'm going to stay positive and believe in my PJ luck.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    +1 ;)
    Fifty-four dollars.
    Read the rules. You must post a reasonable price.
    Kearnsy
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    +1 ;)
    Fifty-four dollars.
    No, I don't think I'll sell...