Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Hey @Santos L. Halper is there an "ultimate Mystery Box"?!?
    I would be a very grateful  recipient  if so please.
    They are having the same contest that they did in 2016 or whenever the other MB sale happened. I remember the winner got a lot of gems. 
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 846
    edited June 2019
    Despite SLH's statement in another thread, the winner of the best Mystery Box will find it full of Nutsack Vulture ephemera:
     1. Standard Nutsack Vulture Shirt
    2. Matching shorts
     3. An actual sack of nuts-mixed of course...and don't complain about the Brazil nuts
    4. A limited release vinyl album in road kill red of "Them Crooked Vultures"
    5. An 8 x 10 glossy of someone with Fournier's gangrene....please do not look this up...you have been warned.....seriously-I am already regretting writing this--do not look it up--God dammit...you're going to, aren't you? Well, don't be mad at me....as it is really gross
    6. Two nutsack vulture zippos and (oddly) only one nutsack vulture sock
    7. A scholarship allowing you and your significant other to attend falconry class with the caveat that you can only have a vulture as your bird--this is non-transferable
    8, Antique burlap bags from nut companies....they have holes cut for your waist, arms and head....itchy as hell, but worth it for the style statement.

If that isn't a "winning" box, I don't know what is....something with the Rome poster in it? Puh-leeze
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,962
    Despite SLH's statement in another thread, the winner of the best Mystery Box will find it full of Nutsack Vulture ephemera:
    2. Matching shorts
     3. An actual sack of nuts-mixed of course...and don't complain about the Brazil nuts
    5. An 8 x 10 glossy of someone with Fournier's gangrene....please do not look this up...you have been warned.....seriously-I am already regretting writing this--do not look it up--God dammit...you're going to, aren't you? Well, don't be mad at me....as it is really gross
    7. A scholarship allowing you and your significant other to attend falconry class with the caveat that you can only have a vulture as your bird--this is non-transferable
    8, Antique burlap bags from nut companies....they have holes cut for your waist, arms and head....itchy as hell, but worth it for the style statement.

If that isn't a "winning" box, I don't know what is....something with the Rome poster in it? Puh-leeze
    :rofl:

That sure would be a nutty box
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    2. Matching shorts

ISO NUTSACK VULTURE SOCK.!!!

#TeamNutsackVulture
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    PJNB said:
    They are having the same contest that they did in 2016 or whenever the other MB sale happened. I remember the winner got a lot of gems. 
    Wow. Anyone remember what the gems were??
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Just found the old thread from 2017. https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/264182/2017-ten-club-mystery-box/p81

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    PJNB said:
    I do.

Band Signed 03' Philly Poster
    Pittsburgh 13' Munk One Poster
    Band signed Xmas Single
    Free Ride signed by Mike and Brandi
    Sevens box set
    Vault #1
    PJ 20 Deluxe DVD box set
    Ten & VS Legacy Japan cds
    Orange Fixer single
    Blue fixer single ( never seen this one!)
    Orange and white fixer singles that are factory errors ( according to Santos, and he said they make better ashtrays!!)
    85 passes!!
    Stickers & Patches
    World Wide Suicide Tour band Buttons
    Mexican Wrestler Winter Pull over hat
    12th man PJ Seattle shirt from superbowl XL
    Wrigley Shirt XL
  • Options
     :o 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,435
    PJNB said:
    I do.

Band signed Xmas Single
    Sevens box set
    Vault #1
    PJ 20 Deluxe DVD box set
    Orange Fixer single
    Orange and white fixer singles that are factory errors ( according to Santos, and he said they make better ashtrays!!)
    85 passes!!
    Stickers & Patches
    Wrigley Shirt XL
    Chris, was that sent to one random mystery box purchaser or was it a prize in the monthly contest?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    kbuchholtzkbuchholtz Posts: 58
    So, my shipping info has not been updated since May 29. Says label created, waiting for arrival at shipping facility. Anyone else having this issue checking your tracking info? I’m in the states, so no international shipping issues. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:
    I do.

Band signed Xmas Single
    Sevens box set
    Vault #1
    PJ 20 Deluxe DVD box set
    Orange Fixer single
    85 passes!!
    Stickers & Patches
    Wrigley Shirt XL
    Chris, was that sent to one random mystery box purchaser or was it a prize in the monthly contest?
    Contest winner 
  • Options
    DM105960DM105960 Posts: 106
    I’m kbuchholtz said:
    So, my shipping info has not been updated since May 29. Says label created, waiting for arrival at shipping facility. Anyone else having this issue checking your tracking info? I’m in the states, so no international shipping issues. 
    +1 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411
    Anybody hoping they put the new album in one of the boxes?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 781

Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    hihobibo said:
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:
    I do.

Band signed Xmas Single
    Sevens box set
    Vault #1
    PJ 20 Deluxe DVD box set
    Orange Fixer single
    85 passes!!
    Stickers & Patches
    Wrigley Shirt XL
    Contest winner 
    Was that the 2017 one?
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 846
    edited June 2019

So....apparently the unboxing occurred before it got to me.  the top picture is what the box looked like when it was delivered...actually looks better in the pic than it did.  The UPS guy wanted to know if I wanted to send it back.  The only thing holding it together was that middle piece of tape that ironically also held the "Fragile" sticker.  The missing items from the box were the posters...everything else (I think) was still remarkably in the box.  The PJ Boston jersey was a shocker....legit wool jersey--for those times that you need a short sleeve sweatshirt...absolutely need to wear a shirt under it as it would be itchy as all get out without it.  The Missoula hat is pretty great as well.  As far as four-eyed images go, the four eyed bull is top notch for a shirt.  
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
  • Options
    EugeneEugene Posts: 114

So....apparently the unboxing occurred before it got to me.  the top picture is what the box looked like when it was delivered...actually looks better in the pic than it did.  The UPS guy wanted to know if I wanted to send it back.  The only thing holding it together was that middle piece of tape that ironically also held the "Fragile" sticker.  The missing items from the box were the posters...everything else (I think) was still remarkably in the box.  The PJ Boston jersey was a shocker....legit wool jersey--for those times that you need a short sleeve sweatshirt...absolutely need to wear a shirt under it as it would be itchy as all get out without it.  The Missoula hat is pretty great as well.  As far as four-eyed images go, the four eyed bull is top notch for a shirt.  
    They really shouldn’t label these boxes like that. Sorry to hear. I’m nervous now 
  • Options
    That sucks.  
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    Fragile sticker + Mystery box plastered on the side is just asking for that to happen. Sorry that happened! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,373
    Man I never even considered that...that SUCKS. Jersey is pretty cool tho :/
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372

Omg I’m sorry that happened! I wonder if there’s anything you can do, i don’t know if you can report to UPs or email ten club and see if there’s anything that can be done on their end.

regardless of that, your items are my favorite I’ve seen so far! The jersey is awesome!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    Even everyday thieves are now aware that PJ posters fetch big $$$$
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212

Happened to me last round, my box had a gaping hole and stuff was missing. Email 10C, they'll help you out. They did me last time anyway.
  • Options

Yikes. email shipping@tenclub.net and we'll take care of the posters.
    slh
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,435

slh
    =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    Ah man that really sucks!!

Hopefully there wasnt any nutsack vulture stuff in there just kidding of course!
    What you got looks great though.

Cant wait to get mine.  Hope it's in one piece still.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

slh
    And there you go! Well done, Santos.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,996
    Yay!

$48 UPS charge into Canada.... :o:scream::|:o
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options

slh
    Thanks SLH....email sent...
    You all are the best....
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    That sucks but of course SLH gets shit done

now the sad part is we will never know what was in the tube!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more