The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I’m 38 my record all happened before 23, but yeah, 2 possessions, dui, open intox, malicious destruction of property, probation violation, bridge jumping. I think thats it, lol.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Hi! said:
    I’m 38 my record all happened before 23, but yeah, 2 possessions, dui, open intox, malicious destruction of property, probation violation, bridge jumping. I think thats it, lol.
    Oh, yeah. That would definitely create probs with customs. Too bad. Well, good for you for turning things around since 23!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Hi! said:
    Bummer- sorry to hear that.  Sometimes is just luck or bad luck depending on circumstances.  We were (mostly) all young and crazy once. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I think the Canadians customs are fewer pricks than the US side when it comes to people with criminal records.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    brianlux said:
    Hi! said:
    Bummer- sorry to hear that.  Sometimes is just luck or bad luck depending on circumstances.  We were (mostly) all young and crazy once. 
    Yeah, pretty much stupid behavior. Nothing to do with luck, just horribly stupid decision making. Every time I was busted, I definitely deserved it. Anyway, I’m sure people can understand my excitement when MI legalized weed. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

I think the Canadians customs are fewer pricks than the US side when it comes to people with criminal records.
    I don't think so. Canada is not very willing to let people with criminal records through from what I've observed (thank goodness).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I just looked up online a few things and even a misdemeanor is  going to keep you out, especially one related to dui. 

Damn, looks like even a careless driving could potentially have you denied entry and I just got one of those 2 weeks ago. That was the first time I had gotten a ticket in over 12yrs. The cop was actually really nice I didn’t have my wallet on me and he just gave me a warning for that, which could of been a misdemeanor. The ticket was actually lesser than what it should of been as well.

Someone is giving me a clone they started next week. I have a couple of questions. I thought about waiting until I got the plant to ask, but I kinda want to get ahead of the game. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I imagine it was started and has been inside since it started. Can it go inside to outside right away or will that kill it? Can or should I transplant into a larger pot right away? And if anyone could tell me exactly what to have as far as soil right away to get me started. I’m sure there are many variables, but just looking to simplify these initial steps, or find out if I even have the right idea on what I think I should be doing, then learn about nutrients and how to check the ph levels ect.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    We left the stead to go hang out with people last night, and it's no wonder we don't do that often.
    Catholics and a cop :disappointed:

Had to sit and listen to them claiming there's fentanyl in the weed now, kids are secretly dosing other kids with edibles, and Colorado is out of control with all the marijuana deaths...Asthey drink themselves drunk and then drive their kids home.
    :angry:

People are fucking stupid.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    The Catholic cop also thinks we need to be able to do "Wild West justice" and "ban NARCAN, just them die"
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    rgambs said:
    The Catholic cop also thinks we need to be able to do "Wild West justice" and "ban NARCAN, just them die"
    Just following the teachings of Jesus 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited May 2019
    rgambs said:
    Just following the teachings of Jesus 

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 
    26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” 
    27 He answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’ ; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ ” 
    28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.” 
    29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” 
    30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.
    31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 
    32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.
    33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 
    34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 
    35 The next day he took out two denariiand gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’ 
    36“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” 
    37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Post edited by Hi! on

Ask them, why God put this beautiful plant on earth if we did not utilize it?
    Give Peas A Chance…
    rgambs said:
    We left the stead to go hang out with people last night, and it's no wonder we don't do that often.

Had to sit and listen to them claiming there's fentanyl in the weed now, kids are secretly dosing other kids with edibles, and Colorado is out of control with all the marijuana deaths...Asthey drink themselves drunk and then drive their kids home.

Yeah, potheads are dropping lies flies, right?  Sheesh!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

No actual evidence that legalization of cannabis leads to an increase in traffic deaths, which realistically is going to be the only type of death associative with cannabis use. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/2/5/18210827/marijuana-traffic-fatality-deaths-transportation-public-health
    No actual evidence that legalization of cannabis leads to an increase in traffic deaths, which realistically is going to be the only type of death associative with cannabis use. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/2/5/18210827/marijuana-traffic-fatality-deaths-transportation-public-health
    Well said.  Beside which, alcohol related traffic deaths are a far, far greater concern.  

Cannabis is a pretty harmless drug that has the potential to help many...

I have talked to far to many people who benefit from Cannabis for there not to be true to its health benefits...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Cannabis users them song:  "Life in the Slow Lane".

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    brianlux said:
    Ha!  Life, health shit, and simple (?!) aging have slowed me down, not cannabis ;)  If anything, it helps me daily in a myriad of ways.

As with anything else, simply try be smart about it.
    hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    Ha!  Life, health shit, and simple (?!) aging have slowed me down, not cannabis ;)  If anything, it helps me daily in a myriad of ways.

As with anything else, simply try be smart about it.
    SOMETHING has slowed me down a bit (probably age more than anything).  Saying "them" when I mean "theme"  Haha!   

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I know plenty of old stoners..not too many old alcoholics...
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

An interesting but probably very preliminary option to help people determine their level of risk for adverse effects of cannabis use - genetic test that purports to show level of risk for psychosis, cognitive function, and rate of metabolism:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/thc-cannabis-pot-psychosis-genetics-1.5127087

Give Peas A Chance…
    Saw these guys a few times back in the day.  Good cannabis song:

rgambs said:

How'd you even end up hanging out with people like this in the first place?
    I know plenty of old stoners..not too many old alcoholics...
    Probably because most old alcoholics are basically shut ins.
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

In-laws' guests. 
    rgambs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

In-laws' guests. 
    Boooo.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    A sample of the products available in Oregon.
    #FHP