Donald Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,604
    he fucking unloads on george conway like the 10 year old mean girl that we all know he is. unbelievable. 

George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!
    I don't know wtf is the story with their marriage, but it's bizarre.  How can they be married?  I hate Kellyanne, but he married her, so he should stop railing on Trump every chance he gets, publicly.  I'm shocked that it took Trump so long to respond, knowing him.  It was actually an amazing display of discipline until now.  
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mrussel1 said:
    he fucking unloads on george conway like the 10 year old mean girl that we all know he is. unbelievable. 

George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!
    I don't know wtf is the story with their marriage, but it's bizarre.  How can they be married?  I hate Kellyanne, but he married her, so he should stop railing on Trump every chance he gets, publicly.  I'm shocked that it took Trump so long to respond, knowing him.  It was actually an amazing display of discipline until now.  
    It is a really weird setup.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    The Conway's will be a footnote in history after the next 2 years.  Trump will eventually tweet some more crazy shit...that will cause a lot of head shaking.  Only 6 more years.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:

george was a trump supporter when kellyanne joined his admin (or least wasn't a publicly vocal critic). until DT started exhibiting really insane behaviour. then he became an outspoken critic of his policies and behaviours. keep in mind, kellyanne was a very vocal critic of DT up until she joined his admin. look up old clips of her on CNN when she wasn't affiliated with any candidate. she was a pundit, and constantly talked negative about him. 

if she was always a rat, I'd be somewhat ok with it. But she completely sold out her soul and her morality when she joined the WH. george obviously has a conscience. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

The Mueller Report Is Highly Anticipated.
    Here’s What We Already Know.

By LARRY BUCHANAN and KAREN YOURISH MARCH 20, 2019

After more than two years of criminal indictments and steady revelations about contacts between associates of Donald J. Trump and Russia, we already know a lot about the work done by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Here are the main findings and lines of inquiry and the people involved in each.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/20/us/politics/mueller-investigation-people-events.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    To anyone that says his hateful rants don't incite or create more hate, read this.

https://www.newsandguts.com/cindy-mccain-shares-hateful-message-after-donald-trump-criticizes-her-husband-again/
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,815
    mfc2006 said:
    To anyone that says his hateful rants don't incite or create more hate, read this.

https://www.newsandguts.com/cindy-mccain-shares-hateful-message-after-donald-trump-criticizes-her-husband-again/
    Ronald Reagan and "Post-9/11" George W Bush were both much more popular than Trump.  But I don't think anyone has ever had the devoted followers that Trump has. If he somehow does not get all the way through two terms, I am genuinely curious, and a bit frightened, about what the reaction would be.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    OnWis97 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Ronald Reagan and "Post-9/11" George W Bush were both much more popular than Trump.  But I don't think anyone has ever had the devoted followers that Trump has. If he somehow does not get all the way through two terms, I am genuinely curious, and a bit frightened, about what the reaction would be.
    Too fucking bad for them. They can crawl back into their holes while good natured people of our country follow our moral trajectory and try to make the world a better place. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    Tiki said:

The Mueller Report Is Highly Anticipated.
    Here’s What We Already Know.

By LARRY BUCHANAN and KAREN YOURISH MARCH 20, 2019

After more than two years of criminal indictments and steady revelations about contacts between associates of Donald J. Trump and Russia, we already know a lot about the work done by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. Here are the main findings and lines of inquiry and the people involved in each.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/20/us/politics/mueller-investigation-people-events.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
    Oh what a tangled web they weave! And a whole lot of dots to be connected. Anyone who wonders why it’s taking so long, just look at the number of individuals, exclusive of Individual 1, scope and breadth of the investigation. And none of it would be necessary if,

“There was no collusion.”
    ”I don’t know any Russians.”
    ”I have nothing to hide.”
    ”I’ll sit down and talk to anyone.”
    ”We do everything by the book.”
    “Only the guilty plea the fifth.”
    “Very legal, very cool.”

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    This is an example of how to be both presidential and a mature thoughtful adult....

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited March 2019
    benjs said:
    Smellyman said:
    benjs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Not that you asked me, but I will be shocked if Trump is NOT indicted after he leaves office.
    Well I'm asking anybody but I know Halifax is very into the Mueller probe. 
    Sure.
    It is absolute fact that Trump has broken laws, so if he's not indicted afterwards as a private citizen, by any number of agencies, that would be a severe injustice that would be hard for the agencies to justify IMO.
    If this is absolute fact, why hasn't Mueller released his statement? I get that there's an absurdly huge mountain of circumstantial evidence, but has there been anything that leads you to say that this is truly absolute?
    The first and easy one is Cohen is going to jail for the Stormy payments and other models under the direction of Trump.
    Proof of 12 cheques signed by Trump for the same amount, and the person sharing the testimony has a track record of lying under oath. I'm not trying to be difficult here, by the way, I'm just trying to understand how people see the legal system pinning Trump down. 
    There are so many instances where fraud has been proven with Trump. Even just that story I posted yesterday: absolute proof that Trump illegally exaggerated his net worth when applying for loans. And there is absolute proof now that he used his foundation fraudulently. And then there are all the illegal immigrants he's been proven to have been employing right up into his presidency. And so on, and so on. I don't even know if Mueller is investigating any of that or not. Trump has committed plenty of crimes that may actually be outside the scope of the Mueller investigation, both before his presidency and during it.
    And then, of course, there are the 20 women and counting how have accused him of sexual assault and rape. I know we don't have technical facts about those YET, but... come on. We all know at least some of those accusers are telling the truth. That more hasn't been done about that is beyond shady.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited March 2019

If Kellyanne doesn't defend her husband now, I guess we all know who or what she loves more!
    If my spouse's boss did this, and my spouse didn't come to my defense and quit, I'd divorce him. And no, it is not Conway's responsibility to keep quiet about Trump at all. It is Kellyanne's responsibility to not back a tyrant.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mrussel1 said:

george was a trump supporter when kellyanne joined his admin (or least wasn't a publicly vocal critic). until DT started exhibiting really insane behaviour. then he became an outspoken critic of his policies and behaviours. keep in mind, kellyanne was a very vocal critic of DT up until she joined his admin. look up old clips of her on CNN when she wasn't affiliated with any candidate. she was a pundit, and constantly talked negative about him. 

if she was always a rat, I'd be somewhat ok with it. But she completely sold out her soul and her morality when she joined the WH. george obviously has a conscience. 
    So George liked him, then switched, and she didn't like him, but switched.  This furthers the argument that it's a bizarre relationship.  And he makes it a public one, which is even more odd.  I agree he has a conscience, but the openness is just strange to me. 
    It's definitely a bizarre and fascinating marriage - nobody would deny that. I love the whole story as far as that part goes. It's so interesting!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,259
    https://apple.news/AwWGKcs2gQGOWZ0DY3WL1-A
    You reap what you sow they wanted the Baffoon!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So George liked him, then switched, and she didn't like him, but switched.  This furthers the argument that it's a bizarre relationship.  And he makes it a public one, which is even more odd.  I agree he has a conscience, but the openness is just strange to me. 
    who really knows what they personally felt before or during the campaign or even after. she could have been saying disparaging things about trump in the beginning just to get on tv. who knows. 

he was interviewed with WaPo and he said (paraphrasing) "getting it out on twitter is basically just so I don't scream at her about it later". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:

If Kellyanne doesn't defend her husband now, I guess we all know who or what she loves more!
    If my spouse's boss did this, and my spouse didn't come to my defense and quit, I'd divorce him. And no, it is not Conway's responsibility to keep quiet about Trump at all. It is Kellyanne's responsibility to not back a tyrant.
    100%. it must be really uncomfortable for their kids. 

I see a tv movie after this.

Conway Vs Conway. 

Starring Lily The Talking Lizard as Kellyanne Conway and Jason Alexander as George Conway. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

who really knows what they personally felt before or during the campaign or even after. she could have been saying disparaging things about trump in the beginning just to get on tv. who knows. 

he was interviewed with WaPo and he said (paraphrasing) "getting it out on twitter is basically just so I don't scream at her about it later". 
    Well I guess if it's cathartic that way, then that's good.  Stay together for the kids...
    PJ_Soul said:

100%. it must be really uncomfortable for their kids. 

I see a tv movie after this.

Conway Vs Conway. 

Starring Lily The Talking Lizard as Kellyanne Conway and Jason Alexander as George Conway. 
    That would be amazing!!!
    Tiki said:
    I'm not saying Don Trump's days are over...but the knives are out.  Happy Spring equinox. 

NZ shooter March 15th

Donald Trump's national emergency declaration overturned by Senate March 15th

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough' March 15th

Colorado governor signs national popular vote bill into law March 15th

Sandy Hook shooting: Remington can be sued, court rules March 15th

It was also RBG's birthday.
    sorry to quote myself but /|\  THIS? /|\

unfuckingtenable 
    You know who turned over all the documents that the Nad man asked for?

the architect...friend of Roy Moore AND Kelly Ann Conway, Steve Fucking Bannon, that's who.

Hey speaking of Steve Bannon...what's the proper response to my new neighbor who just cornered his deck with brand new, still got the tag on 'em, Tiki torches?  I don't wanna step on any toes.

sorry
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Their like a white trash version of Mary Matalin and James Carville. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

It turns out that Don Trump ran through lending department after lending department at Deutsche Bank, borrowing REPORTEDLY and ALLEGEDLY about 2 BILLION DOLLARS, (you might want to whisper this...) without paying back one dime.

I'm not a lawyer, but that's probably illegal. 
    He's not ever paying it back either.    
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mrussel1 said:

https://www.newsandguts.com/the-curious-marriage-of-kellyanne-george-conway/
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Conway's Twitter feed is gold, lol. I love it.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tiki said:
    I'm not saying Don Trump's days are over...but the knives are out.  Happy Spring equinox. 

NZ shooter March 15th

Donald Trump's national emergency declaration overturned by Senate March 15th

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough' March 15th

Colorado governor signs national popular vote bill into law March 15th

Sandy Hook shooting: Remington can be sued, court rules March 15th

It was also RBG's birthday.
    HYPE!

BREAKING NEWS!

DRAMA!

none of that has anything to do with the end if Trump, and most of it has nothing to do with the man

Btw, he didnt want to actually secure the national emergency, he just wants to look like he is fighting for it and fighting to protect America... and it is working.... politics isnt ss complicated as some like to make it

This discussion has been closed.