The National Football League

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Not a good look for the NFL signing this piece of shit woman beater.

the “kick” was not much of a kick. the woman was a wannabe star fucker. :tired_face:
    I hate to say it, but I agree with this. It is not even in the same hemisphere as Ray Rice or even PacMan for that matter (two off the top of my head).

The NFL has dealt with much worse for much longer. Christ look at Ben R for example.
    So a kind of woman beater is ok?  Got it. Cheer on this douche then.

No. He's worthless.

I'm saying if the NFL wants consistent standards and to appear as 'concerned'... then they've got a long list of people to process for much worse.
    Ok. I know. Stuff like this that's on video should be a 1yr automatic ban.
    It should be dealt with by the justice system.  Until the NFL owners develop a fair system for ALL players on handing out punishment it should be left up to the justice...and Goodell should have no input in NFL discipline, he is a corrupt SOB.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

the “kick” was not much of a kick. the woman was a wannabe star fucker. :tired_face:
    I hate to say it, but I agree with this. It is not even in the same hemisphere as Ray Rice or even PacMan for that matter (two off the top of my head).

The NFL has dealt with much worse for much longer. Christ look at Ben R for example.

No. He's worthless.

I'm saying if the NFL wants consistent standards and to appear as 'concerned'... then they've got a long list of people to process for much worse.
    Much respect to the Chefs though! They didn't mess around. The standard operating procedure for most teams is to produce a lengthy comment alluding to how they will respect the process, how they are deeply concerned, and how their player is human and prone to errors.

Then they wait until a few other incidents across the league occur and their incident kinda gets obscured.

Do you think for a second the Pats never knew about Aaron Hernandez? These teams know who their players had a crush on in grade 2.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
     So the Chiefs didn’t know what hunt did until TMZ told them???
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    edited February 2019
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

No. He's worthless.

It should be dealt with by the justice system.  Until the NFL owners develop a fair system for ALL players on handing out punishment it should be left up to the justice...and Goodell should have no input in NFL discipline, he is a corrupt SOB.
    As that scumbag's employer the NFL can do whatever it wants. The justice system? Please, anyone with cash gets off. The NFL won't miss Kareem Hunt. 
    Post edited by JK_Livin on
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • ed243421 said:
    Maybe they did. But they dumped him.

The situations aren't comparable:
    One team keeps a mass murderer until they simply could not anymore.
    One team keeps a guy who kicked a stalker... and flat out cut him before the process fully played out.
    Lol
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    I agree that what we saw is not on the same level...that being stated, he should still have a lengthy suspension and I would never root for someone who gets like that with women.  She could spit in his face, call him names, and slap him...he is never frightened or concerned for his safety and he is out of control.  Not ok, for me.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

No. He's worthless.

As that scumbag's employer the NFL can do whatever it wants. The justice system? Please, anyone with cash gets off. The NFL won't miss Kareem Hunt. 
    I'm not saying he should not suffer consequences.  But a allowing a corrupt commissioner to hand out punishment needs to stop.  Set upo a disciplinary panel that has consistent rules to follow.  Goodell is corrupt as they come.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

No. He's worthless.

I'm not saying he should not suffer consequences.  But a allowing a corrupt commissioner to hand out punishment needs to stop.  Set upo a disciplinary panel that has consistent rules to follow.  Goodell is corrupt as they come.
    Agreed.  For example:
    Ray Rice - video evidence KO'ing his then-fiancee - initial suspension 4 games
    Tom Brady - zero evidence of equipment tampering, that is, letting a psi or 2 out of a ball - initial (and served) suspension 4 games

If anyone finds consistency in that, you're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

No. He's worthless.

Agreed.  For example:
    Tom Brady - zero evidence of equipment tampering, that is, letting a psi or 2 out of a ball - initial (and served) suspension 4 games

Exactly...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

No. He's worthless.

Agreed.  For example:

Exactly...
    Owners would never go for it, but I think it would be best if the owners and players union hired an independent third party to handle the players discipline. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ed243421 said:
    Lol
    Laugh all you want. It's true.

With that said... I agree that the league was heavy handed with the 'deflating footballs' for Brady- that was stupid. A good talking to and a warning would have sufficed.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    ed243421 said:

One team keeps a guy who kicked a stalker... and flat out cut him before the process fully played out.
    Riiiiight...in fact the Pats have a room where they specifically keep all the guns the players use to kill people, and an equipment guy who polishes the barrels for them.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

No. He's worthless.

Agreed.  For example:

Exactly...
    Owners would never go for it, but I think it would be best if the owners and players union hired an independent third party to handle the players discipline. 
    3rd party would be perfect.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Poncier said:
    ed243421 said:

Riiiiight...in fact the Pats have a room where they specifically keep all the guns the players use to kill people, and an equipment guy who polishes the barrels for them.
    Yes, I agree, BB is a no-nonsense kind of guy.  I think he prefers not to deal with disciplinary issues and just gets rid of you.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

Wow.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Poncier said:
    ed243421 said:

Yes, I agree, BB is a no-nonsense kind of guy.  I think he prefers not to deal with disciplinary issues and just gets rid of you.
    Really? I hope this is sarcasm.

Corey Dillon, LeGarrette Blount, Hernandez, Josh Gordon... off the top of my head.

He's the ultimate 'reclamation guy'.
    Wow, you found a few samples over 25 years coaching the Pats.  I guess BB is not God after-all. 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

Wow.

I WAS kinda going for shock value there......but, you know some women want to hook up with pro atheletes.....this young lady would not leave them alone...they told her to get lost and she said she had no money for an uber....so, when they gave her inebriated ass a little push, she fell over on her stilletto (aka CFM) heels. kareem gave her a little (not vicious) kick.

I’ve never laid a hand on a woman in my life.....but as sam kinnison said, I can kinda understand it.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Fuck him.  Suspended!
    Fuck him.  Suspended!

done deal? I haven’t seen that.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

Wow.

I WAS kinda going for shock value there......but, you know some women want to hook up with pro atheletes.....this young lady would not leave them alone...they told her to get lost and she said she had no money for an uber....so, when they gave her inebriated ass a little push, she fell over on her stilletto (aka CFM) heels. kareem gave her a little (not vicious) kick.

I’ve never laid a hand on a woman in my life.....but as sam kinnison said, I can kinda understand it.

Serious question...did you watch the entire video?

Cause you say "a little push". The 2nd "push" that sent her flying headfirst into the wall, not so little. She got up very wobbly, she was clearly dazed, possibly concussed, squats to get her phone then Hunt kicks her literally while she is down. And she's not wearing stilettos. Maybe in Utah those are considered stilettos but not in the first world.

Does your wife condone these viewpoints of yours?

Wobbie said:
    Fuck him.  Suspended!

done deal? I haven’t seen that.
    No, but he will be.  I see your point but I still think he's a piece of turd.
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

Wow.

Cause you say "a little push". The 2nd "push" that sent her flying headfirst into the wall, not so little. She got up very wobbly, she was clearly dazed, possibly concussed, squats to get her phone then Hunt kicks her literally while she is down. And she's not wearing stilettos. Maybe in Utah those are considered stilettos but not in the first world.

I watched the video. I read the acconts. I concede that “could you please jusr leave us alone?” may have been “get the fuck outta here, bitch.”  or maybe not.

generally, women ARE the weaker sex. maybe not if it were richard simmons v. rhonda rousey. that said, women (and men) can be devious. if this particular night did not turn out the way these women had planned, que sera sera. maybe they could meet a “nice guy” at work.

my wife may or may not share my views. pretty sure she takes a dim view of predatory party girls, tho. the whole culture (from both sides) sucks, but it’s nothing new. you think frank sinatra never humiliated a “dame”?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    JK_Livin said:

Wow.

I watched the video. I read the acconts. I concede that “could you please jusr leave us alone?” may have been “get the fuck outta here, bitch.”  or maybe not.

generally, women ARE the weaker sex. maybe not if it were richard simmons v. rhonda rousey. that said, women (and men) can be devious. if this particular night did not turn out the way these women had planned, que sera sera. maybe they could meet a “nice guy” at work.

my wife may or may not share my views. pretty sure she takes a dim view of predatory party girls, tho. the whole culture (from both sides) sucks, but it’s nothing new. you think frank sinatra never humiliated a “dame”?
    Wow.......................again!

Please, just put the shovel down.
  • Wow, you found a few samples over 25 years coaching the Pats.  I guess BB is not God after-all. 

Sorry. Didn't mean to knock your new favourite team.

By the way... it hasn't been 25 years.
    NFL settles collusion suit with Kaepernick (and Reid), but terms won't be divulged due to confidentiality agreement.
  • Poncier said:
    NFL settles collusion suit with Kaepernick (and Reid), but terms won't be divulged due to confidentiality agreement.
    It'll leak.

Everything does.
    Poncier said:
    It'll leak.

Everything does.

$60-80 Million.

He must have had the goods on them.