Important Change To Ten Club Membership Benefits

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Maybe that's why the communication is lacking so. It's biermans job to talk to us, but he's banned from posting on the board since 2011. Haha.

"I really wanna clear up all this vinyl single-business but I can't seem to login in correctly! to post about it!"
    Hahahaha!! Nice!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Maybe that's why the communication is lacking so. It's biermans job to talk to us, but he's banned from posting on the board since 2011. Haha.

"I really wanna clear up all this vinyl single-business but I can't seem to login in correctly! to post about it!"
    haha, I even just checked to see if he's banned. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edited January 2019
    Were the 2011 PJ posters that bad (besides that Pig man thing)?

2011 was the greatest year for Eddie posters for sure.  
    Buenos Aires, Costa Rica, Curitiba, São Paulo, Edmonton were the shit, to name a few, and yes, Eddie's were the best!
    Post edited by javis el errante on
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

Buenos Aires, Costa Rica, Curitiba, São Paulo, Edmonton were the shit, to name a few, and yes, Eddie's were the best!
    i liked winnipegs, but yeah, edmonton was really good. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Saskatoon was a good poster.  Certainly not terrible. 
  • Fuck posters. 

Where's Mirrorball 2
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    The moose, right?

i liked winnipegs, but yeah, edmonton was really good. 
    Indeed

Fuck posters. 

Where's Mirrorball 2
    i'm eventually getting rid of all (3) of mine. i take it you aren't interested. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    The moose, right?

yes
    The moose, right?

yes
    Yes, I didn't like it thatmuch, but the moose was good, certainly not a bad poster

• Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me with some questions I have about this problem. On December 13th 2018 I purchased the analog membership (Its now January 6th and I still haven’t received my vinyl in the mail) Because of this new system, will I still be able to have the vinyl that was supposed to be sent to me? Just really feeling let down as I paid for the analog membership whereas I could of gone with the digital if I had known this was going to happen. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. :) 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2019
    ellen.k04 said:
    Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me with some questions I have about this problem. On December 13th 2018 I purchased the analog membership (Its now January 6th and I still haven’t received my vinyl in the mail) Because of this new system, will I still be able to have the vinyl that was supposed to be sent to me? Just really feeling let down as I paid for the analog membership whereas I could of gone with the digital if I had known this was going to happen. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. :) 
    No one nas gotten the 2018 vinyl yet. 

And not the 2017 vinyl.

You should get it, when it is done. We have no clue when it will be. There might be a chance Tenclub doesn't have a clue about it either.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    ellen.k04 said:
    Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me with some questions I have about this problem. On December 13th 2018 I purchased the analog membership (Its now January 6th and I still haven’t received my vinyl in the mail) Because of this new system, will I still be able to have the vinyl that was supposed to be sent to me? Just really feeling let down as I paid for the analog membership whereas I could of gone with the digital if I had known this was going to happen. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. :) 
    if you purchased a membership in calendar 2018, you get the benefits of that year's items; that vinyl (if/when it's ever done), the stickman shirt, and whatever digital bootleg you want. purchasing in calendar 2019 is where the issues begin with the new system. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    edited January 2019
    ellen.k04 said:
    if you purchased a membership in calendar 2018, you get the benefits of that year's items; that vinyl (if/when it's ever done), the stickman shirt, and whatever digital bootleg you want. purchasing in calendar 2019 is where the issues begin with the new system. 
    So, don't forget to order your shirt (using the code given) if you haven't already. There's a deadline.
    bazzer said:
    ellen.k04 said:
    So, don't forget to order your shirt (using the code given) if you haven't already. There's a deadline.
    The deadline was Dec 31st, those who didn't order, miss it...

bazzer said:
    ellen.k04 said:
    That's not true. You had to be a member by 31/12 but you have until 31/01 to order the shirt!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited January 2019
    bazzer said:
    bazzer said:
    ellen.k04 said:
    That's not true. You had to be a member by 31/12 but you have until 31/01 to order the shirt!

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Bring back the vinyl.  Listen to your fans for Christ sake.  If you want to cancel something cancel that print out magazine. 
  • Has anyone heard from 10c regarding this since they should be back from holidays now?
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    edited January 2019
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

That's what I said, right?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2019
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

Yes. I think he was just confirming with some concrete proof.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

She was confirming with concrete proof.  ;)  But yes, that's exactly why I did that.  

(Though part of why I did that is because the dates were flipped.  US dating is M/D/Y.  Just clarifying and confirming is all.) 
    Post edited by deadendp on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    deadendp said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

She was confirming with concrete proof.  ;)  But yes, that's exactly why I did that.  
    whoops, sorry. I actually got you mixed up - I thought bazzer had posted the proof (I do know you're female! ;) ... I'm just guessing that bazzer is male though, lol).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    deadendp said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

whoops, sorry. I actually got you mixed up - I thought bazzer had posted the proof (I do know you're female! ;) ... I'm just guessing that bazzer is male though, lol).
    I thought that you did!  I really only kid around about it though there are still some out here who think I'm a guy.  
    deadendp said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

(Though part of why I did that is because the dates were flipped.  US dating is M/D/Y.  Just clarifying and confirming is all.) 
    Just as well there's no 31st month or it would have been impossible to decipher what I meant! 🤣
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    bazzer said:
    deadendp said:
    bazzer said:

Just as well there's no 31st month or it would have been impossible to decipher what I meant! 🤣
    I didn't mean it that way!  :lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    tdisalvo said:
    Bring back the vinyl.  Listen to your fans for Christ sake.  If you want to cancel something cancel that print out magazine. 
    :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• We want vinyl....we want vinyl....we want vinyl..... On a side note, I tried to put the Deep magazine on my turntable....sounded like sh!t... I think that I will make a poll....
This discussion has been closed.