• mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Having several hundred trying to bum-rush the border sure doesn't help their cause... and certainly doesn't hurt Trump's message either

Trying to overwhelm and storm through the border by force might even be called an invasion by some 
    nnnnnope.
    Ok bud, tell that to the American public.

Things are a little more complicated than "orange man, bad" 
    they're also a little more complicated than "brown man invasion"
    No doubt, never said any different. 

Canada can hop in and help at any time 
    help with what? y'all out of tear gas? maybe we could give some pointers on how to kick puppies or punch babies until they cry too. 
    from what I've learned here from my canadian friends undocumented immigrants cant get a drivers license, attend school, or get medical care in Canada... even children

Whats that about kicking puppies?

My point is it's easy to Monday Morning QB when it's not your border and not your problem. You think its a bad thing Americans don't want hordes of people just rushing across the border? 

Nobody questions the adults that try to bum-rush the American border by force with children? Its just the evil Americans fault right? What are they supposed to do, high five everybody as they run past them? Lol

A VAST majority of America has no issue with immigration if done legitimately and legally,  but to even discuss it people are quick to label that person as "afraid of the other" or some dumb shit... there is some real Trump Derangement Syndrome going on now, it's either let everyone stampede in or you're a fucking nazi. Ridiculous. 

Keep it up, youre playing right into their hands, and there are more Trumps coming in the future, they will just be better politicians.

Team Trump Treason could have called a cabinet meeting and directed his SOS to work with the OAS and UN to head this off and offer up US aid and assistance.  That’s what a world leader would have done.
    What has the Canadian leader offered?
    They aren't at the Canadian border. :confused:
    These guys should maybe sit the next few plays out.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

the central american failed states and ensuing crime is a hemispheric issue, not an American issue... the reason they are coming here is because they know America has generally lax laws and approach to immigration and undocumented immigrants compared to other wealthy nations in the hemisphere... in short, they know social benefits will be available to them and that they and their children can stay if they give birth... that coupled with the presence of a thriving Hispanic culture in America is why they are coming here, but that doesnt mean it should just be America's problem... 

I was honestly shocked to learn from my friends here how tight the Canadian system is compared to us... makes it seem like our sysytem is ripe for abuse and taking advantage of, because frankly it is 

What are the other leaders in the hemisphere doing to help in Central America? What are they doing about the migration crisis? Besides pointing the finger while we do all the heavy lifting, again
    so what is america doing about the immigration issues in Europe right now? 

yeah, makes as much sense. 
    Different continent in a different hemisphere. You guys are really struggling, because the point is obvious
    how is legally processing a few thousand asylum seekers that difficult, and if the US is so bloody awesome at everything, why do you need canada's help? I thought we were useless little brothers to you folks who need constant protection?
    The issue is a few thousand all at once in a single location. There aren't enough staff to process them, or places to shelter them while they wait. So then what happens? Either we let them in while we process them, most to never been properly processed after that, or make them wait weeks outside the boarder while we go through the thousands. Everything that TJ's mayor is complaining about is exactly what the problem would be wherever this caravan lands.
    We do process thousands without issue, but that is spread over 2500 miles and a few weeks.
    the US had weeks to prepare. Trump did nothing but stoke fears of an invasion. and then sent the military in (some say illegally). 
    Here’s some Canadian info complete with a picture of what it looks like immigrating illegally.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/08/canada-warns-immigrants-u-s-heading-north-border/683297002/
    that article pretty much sums up what we're all stating: the US president is fucking this up big time and other countries are actually doing something to try to contain and help the issue. 
    Lol. What article did you read or did you warp this one into something else. Orrr, are you hoping someone is going to go by what you just wrote and not bother reading the article?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Having several hundred trying to bum-rush the border sure doesn't help their cause... and certainly doesn't hurt Trump's message either

Trying to overwhelm and storm through the border by force might even be called an invasion by some 
    nnnnnope.

help with what? y'all out of tear gas? maybe we could give some pointers on how to kick puppies or punch babies until they cry too. 
    from what I've learned here from my canadian friends undocumented immigrants cant get a drivers license, attend school, or get medical care in Canada... even children

My point is it's easy to Monday Morning QB when it's not your border and not your problem. You think its a bad thing Americans don't want hordes of people just rushing across the border? 

Nobody questions the adults that try to bum-rush the American border by force with children? Its just the evil Americans fault right? What are they supposed to do, high five everybody as they run past them? Lol

A VAST majority of America has no issue with immigration if done legitimately and legally,  but to even discuss it people are quick to label that person as "afraid of the other" or some dumb shit... there is some real Trump Derangement Syndrome going on now, it's either let everyone stampede in or you're a fucking nazi. Ridiculous. 

Keep it up, youre playing right into their hands, and there are more Trumps coming in the future, they will just be better politicians.

Team Trump Treason could have called a cabinet meeting and directed his SOS to work with the OAS and UN to head this off and offer up US aid and assistance.  That’s what a world leader would have done.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

the central american failed states and ensuing crime is a hemispheric issue, not an American issue... the reason they are coming here is because they know America has generally lax laws and approach to immigration and undocumented immigrants compared to other wealthy nations in the hemisphere... in short, they know social benefits will be available to them and that they and their children can stay if they give birth... that coupled with the presence of a thriving Hispanic culture in America is why they are coming here, but that doesnt mean it should just be America's problem... 

I was honestly shocked to learn from my friends here how tight the Canadian system is compared to us... makes it seem like our sysytem is ripe for abuse and taking advantage of, because frankly it is 

What are the other leaders in the hemisphere doing to help in Central America? What are they doing about the migration crisis? Besides pointing the finger while we do all the heavy lifting, again

Different continent in a different hemisphere. You guys are really struggling, because the point is obvious
    how is legally processing a few thousand asylum seekers that difficult, and if the US is so bloody awesome at everything, why do you need canada's help? I thought we were useless little brothers to you folks who need constant protection?
    The issue is a few thousand all at once in a single location. There aren't enough staff to process them, or places to shelter them while they wait. So then what happens? Either we let them in while we process them, most to never been properly processed after that, or make them wait weeks outside the boarder while we go through the thousands. Everything that TJ's mayor is complaining about is exactly what the problem would be wherever this caravan lands.
    We do process thousands without issue, but that is spread over 2500 miles and a few weeks.
    the US had weeks to prepare. Trump did nothing but stoke fears of an invasion. and then sent the military in (some say illegally). 
    Here’s some Canadian info complete with a picture of what it looks like immigrating illegally.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/08/canada-warns-immigrants-u-s-heading-north-border/683297002/
    that article pretty much sums up what we're all stating: the US president is fucking this up big time and other countries are actually doing something to try to contain and help the issue. 
    Lol. What article did you read or did you warp this one into something else. Orrr, are you hoping someone is going to go by what you just wrote and not bother reading the article?
    this article. please sum up what you got from it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

Say's the guy falling for Trump's bullshit.

Anyone with even a basic understanding of this situation knows that Trump's administration caused the events at the border last weekend.
    I'm falling for Trump's bullshit? 

Fucking hilarious, you have no idea what you're talking about
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

That is absolutely not what the article says... 
  • mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

this article. please sum up what you got from it. 
    “Other than indigenous peoples...our country was built on and will continue to be built on immigration. he said. “But if you cross our borders illegally, you will be breaking the law. You will be apprehended. And after that, you will be placed in detention. “ 
    that’s word for word from Boissonnault. 

Sounds the the same as what all the Canadians on here are bitching about what the US is doing. Read how many they approved out of the number they deported. It sounds like they keep better track of who is there. more than we do. And deport
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

Prepare how? Make tent cities and bring hundreds of government workers to the site?
    I wouldn't want that to happen, Mexico doesn't want that to happen either. I don't think we should be responsible for thousands of people, while yes we knew were coming, never knew exactly when. 
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

there are immigrants that are losing their protected status and are trying to flee to Canada. our officials are warning these people and trying to get the word out that isn't how it works. and if they show up they will be processed. this is how it's done. not shooting at people with rubber bullets and tear gas. 

I'm not really sure how this doesn't get across: no one I've seen has suggested people should just be "let in" to the US, or anywhere for that matter. we are not claiming that Canada is just opening the fucking door. process them as you can.

JUST DON'T FUCKING SHOOT AT THEM. 

it also states how little the US is actually doing when it comes to processing asylum seekers and refugees right now. it's shameful. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

there are immigrants that are losing their protected status and are trying to flee to Canada. our officials are warning these people and trying to get the word out that isn't how it works. and if they show up they will be processed. this is how it's done. not shooting at people with rubber bullets and tear gas. 

I'm not really sure how this doesn't get across: no one I've seen has suggested people should just be "let in" to the US, or anywhere for that matter. we are not claiming that Canada is just opening the fucking door. process them as you can.

JUST DON'T FUCKING SHOOT AT THEM. 

it also states how little the US is actually doing when it comes to processing asylum seekers and refugees right now. it's shameful. 
    Are you f’cking kidding me. If I go stand at the border of Canada and start throwing rocks and rushing the f’cking border. What would happen? Would they be bringing in the Tim Horton’s again or shooting me??!?!?

Are you f’cking kidding me. If I go stand at the border of Canada and start throwing rocks and rushing the f’cking border. What would happen? Would they be bringing in the Tim Horton’s again or shooting me??!?!?
    I honestly would like to see video of how many of them did that, and what were the circumstances. were they the instigators? 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

You did not pay attention in class. “Illegal” immigrants do indeed get health care, education, etc, once they go through the preliminary registration and before their claim is heard. 
    I don't consider someone who entered the system illegal and I don't think the law does either....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

They weren’t at the American border either until very recently. I love the arm chair nations telling us how to do it and what we’re doing wrong. 
    I know.

The nerve eh? Telling you that shooting canisters of tear gas at those filthy bastards isn’t cool? Very unchristian of them.
    So you want to blame the border patrol agents for firing tear gas instead of bullets  into people throwing rocks at them attempting to illegally cross the border while using women and children as shields?
    I gotta ask, what would you do if you were in that situation that they border patrol agents were in?
    We'd greet them with Tim Horton's coffee and Timbits of course...
    And then they'd run screaming out of the country, under the false impression that they had the misfortune to arrive in a country with the worst taste in coffee on the face of the planet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I remember when Canada used to pay people to go live there. They didn’t have enough citizens. 
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

?????? It says, as HFD is attempting to point out, that Canada isn't fucking attacking women and children with force. It's saying that Canada is doing exactly what most here are calling for with the USA. Don't fucking treat the asylum seekers like an invading army. Treat them like people crossing the border illegally. I.e. don't attack them. Process them. NOBODY on these boards has called for just letting people walk freely across the border, and I can never understand why some keep pretending anyone is suggesting such a thing.
    and when people claim there are too many people to process at one port, consider how quickly and efficiently the ACLU mobilized their folks to process and help all of the people ACROSS THE GLOBE and locally affected by the travel ban ("it's not a ban"  "it is a ban" "it's not a ban" "it is a ban"). A group of volunteer lawyers could do what apparently the federal government of the United States could not. 

bullshit. Trump just didn't want to. and some of you are lapping it up. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

and when people claim there are too many people to process at one port, consider how quickly and efficiently the ACLU mobilized their folks to process and help all of the people ACROSS THE GLOBE and locally affected by the travel ban ("it's not a ban"  "it is a ban" "it's not a ban" "it is a ban"). A group of volunteer lawyers could do what apparently the federal government of the United States could not. 

bullshit. Trump just didn't want to. and some of you are lapping it up. 
    Exactly, and it's pathetic. And scary... Trump's propaganda works just so well on some people, they don't even know it's happening.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

?????? It says, as HFD is attempting to point out, that Canada isn't fucking attacking women and children with force. It's saying that Canada is doing exactly what most here are calling for with the USA. Don't fucking treat the asylum seekers like an invading army. Treat them like people crossing the border illegally. I.e. don't attack them. Process them. NOBODY on these boards has called for just letting people walk freely across the border, and I can never understand why some keep pretending anyone is suggesting such a thing.
    Just to put in perspective what the difference in numbers are of people crossing between the US and Canada.

Canada saw an "influx" in border crossings and upped the avg daily crossing to 183 a day compared to the US 1000 per day.

There are more than 5000 in Tijuana right now.  That's how many people crossed in 30 days into all of Canada...
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

Just to put in perspective what the difference in numbers are of people crossing between the US and Canada.

Canada saw an "influx" in border crossings and upped the avg daily crossing to 183 a day compared to the US 1000 per day.

There are more than 5000 in Tijuana right now.  That's how many people crossed in 30 days into all of Canada...
    yes, but we don't have the same resources for processing these types of things as you do. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

You don’t think throwing rocks assaulting border patrol is wrong or should be dealt with? Everything that you all are bitching about the US was comparable to what Canada does. Canada has a lot of room but still deports. 
  • Just to put in perspective what the difference in numbers are of people crossing between the US and Canada.

yes, but we don't have the same resources for processing these types of things as you do. 
    Apparently we don't either considering it takes 45 days to get filed through the system for asylum hearings.  I think that was the number of days, it might be more.
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:

Everyone knows that. And the USA has 10 times the people. 10 times the people, 10 times the immigrants to deal with, WAY more money to spend on it, more resources, and MUCH larger government, a much larger pool of people who could help with it.... In any case, I'm not sure what your point is, besides some kind of pointless kind of pissing contest when it comes to Canada and the US, which is weird but keeps coming up.
    This crisis is happening in AMERICA - what Canada might do if they were on the Mexican border is beyond irrelevant, since we do all understand what America's capabilities are either way. So is your point that 5000 people (only about 1/6 of the number of people who normally enter every month) justifies attacking women and children with military force (and having a true PLAN to do so ahead of time) instead of setting up a processing centres and other services to deal with them humanely? The USA has loads of prisons with that many prisoners, and they manage to feed, house, clothe, educate, and manage all the administration and paperwork for every single of one those prisoners on a constant basis. The entire US government can't manage that kind of work, even temporarily for one group of people?? We ALL know that the US could set up ways to process these people instead of assaulting children if they wanted to. Trump has very specifically chosen not to do that, and instead created another perceived enemy, for his own political benefit. And again, like his propaganda always seems to, it's working like a charm on a whole lot of people. Each time people find a way to somehow excuse this, I'm freshly flabbergasted.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

nnnnnope.

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

You don’t think throwing rocks assaulting border patrol is wrong or should be dealt with? Everything that you all are bitching about the US was comparable to what Canada does. Canada has a lot of room but still deports. 
    And so does the US. 226,000 deportees last year.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited November 2018

PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

What a stupid argument.
    no, it's not

Holy crap, it's like you're being deliberately obtuse. Don't you understand that Trump allowed that situation to occur? He did literally everything possible to ensure that this scenario would play out exactly like it did. What SHOULD have been done is for them to set up processing centres, inform the caravan about where they are, and dealt with it. That is what everyone has been saying this whole time. Instead they purposefully left these people with no options, because they were literally dying for a conflict like what happened yesterday morning, so that people like you could say, "See?!? They're throwing rocks and assaulting border patrol!!"
    edited November 2018

again, I'd like to see some actual undoctored/unedited footage of what happened. Of course if they were doing that and they were the instigators, of course they should be dealt with and the border patrol on the US should be able to defend itself. 

Given this admin and its policies and behaviours, my first suspicion is that the rock throwers were defending themselves. But if I'm wrong, yes, defend yourself. of course. 

yes, we deport. obama deported a shitload. who cares? no one is talking about deporting, if it's legitimate (and moral-i.e: not separating families). 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ^^^

I'm very sceptical of the story as well.

I'm supposed to believe the Honduran people trekked north to the US to engage in a rock fight with the border control? Like this was the big plan to be admitted to the country?

I don't know what happened, but I'm just not super eager to buy into the notion that- after an arduous journey- the Hondurans loaded up their pockets with rocks about a mile before the border and tried to rush it (as part of the plan).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Absolutely, one way or another that whole scene was COMPLETELY by design.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Mob mentality?  One runs we all run?
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Team Trump Treason is just looking for an excuse to declare martial law and suspend freedoms so anyone can be stopped and detained while banning the press from covering it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:

Everyone knows that. And the USA has 10 times the people. 10 times the people, 10 times the immigrants to deal with, WAY more money to spend on it, more resources, and MUCH larger government, a much larger pool of people who could help with it.... In any case, I'm not sure what your point is, besides some kind of pointless kind of pissing contest when it comes to Canada and the US, which is weird but keeps coming up.
    This crisis is happening in AMERICA - what Canada might do if they were on the Mexican border is beyond irrelevant, since we do all understand what America's capabilities are either way. So is your point that 5000 people (only about 1/6 of the number of people who normally enter every month) justifies attacking women and children with military force (and having a true PLAN to do so ahead of time) instead of setting up a processing centres and other services to deal with them humanely? The USA has loads of prisons with that many prisoners, and they manage to feed, house, clothe, educate, and manage all the administration and paperwork for every single of one those prisoners on a constant basis. The entire US government can't manage that kind of work, even temporarily for one group of people?? We ALL know that the US could set up ways to process these people instead of assaulting children if they wanted to. Trump has very specifically chosen not to do that, and instead created another perceived enemy, for his own political benefit. And again, like his propaganda always seems to, it's working like a charm on a whole lot of people. Each time people find a way to somehow excuse this, I'm freshly flabbergasted.
    lol, your whole point is to minimize the assault on law enforcement using woman and children as media shields and physical shields. 
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    mace1229 said:
    my2hands said:

lol, your whole point is to minimize the assault on law enforcement using woman and children as media shields and physical shields. 
    I think this too but it's a losing battle either way you look at it.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Team Trump Treason is just looking for an excuse to declare martial law and suspend freedoms so anyone can be stopped and detained while banning the press from covering it.
    The sky is falling hard today huh?