Donald Trump

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    @PJ_Soul is whistler  near Vancouver?  That s one of the greatest ride and ski areas in North America!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • my2hands said:
    Some people don't mind their entire country getting stereotyped as moronic racists in here every day... some people call that bullshit out,  because i sure as fuck am not a moronic racist and neither are the people i know, including the Trump voters i know

Name calling, demonization, stereotyping, and elitism have run rampant in here since November 2016, myself included... newsflash folks, union households didn't flee Obama for Trump in the midwest because of racism... they left because the Democrats abandoned the working class and embraced neoliberalism and the coastal elites... and people are still trying to figure out what happened?  racism! sexism! morons!... keep telling yourself that

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-18/obama-goes-from-white-house-to-wall-street-in-less-than-one-year

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/09/18/after-failing-prosecute-bankers-obama-cashes-wall-street-speeches

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/barack-obama-speeches-fee-wall-street-latest-a7954156.html

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/obamas-recent-speeches-include-administration-connected-private-equity-firm

I’ve explained what I believe Team Trump Treason supporters to be and how the numbers break out for me. But I’ll do it again be cause I own my shit. Team Trump Treason’s base, that 35-40%, approximately 21MM are racist, misogynistic bigots. Another 6-7MM Obama voters voted for Team Trump Treason or “not Hillary” or stayed home based on fear of the “other” and/or immigrants. That leaves approximately 33MM Team Trump Treason voters that are maybe moderate repubs or indys. I’m still wondering where they sit now after this train wreck of a clown show? If they don’t fall in any of the previous categories, how would you classify them? Happy? Patriotic? Well intentioned? “Normal, good Americans?” Because after what we’ve endured and witnessed, if you still support Team Trump Treason, you’ve lost your moral compass, IMHO.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    mcgruff10 said:
    @PJ_Soul is whistler  near Vancouver?  That s one of the greatest ride and ski areas in North America!
    Yes, Whistler is about an hour and a half drive from Vancouver. Yes, it's an amazing ski resort - two mountains, tons of runs and lifts, very beautiful area (in summer too - so many outdoor activities). My sister and bro-in-law have a sweet vacation house up there, right next to the village. I was just up there a few weeks ago.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    my2hands said:
    if you don't realize having the worlds 1st or 2nd largest economy on your border, and it being your largest trading partner benefits you more than us, I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Canadian privilege. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I’m unsure who is more delusional. Trump who claimed victory when losing the house or those here claiming a democrat blue wave when they lost seats in the senate and lost Florida, Ohio and Texas despite all that $. And now they think Beto is the next presidential Hope! Oh my.
    Democrats won:
    1. 7 Governorships
    2. It looks like 37 House seats.  Here's a fun fact.. this is the most the D's have won in an election since...wait for it...1972, in the middle of Watergate.  This number is also bigger than 2006 which Bush himself classified as a 'thumping'
    3. 330 state seats.  This..is...HUGE.  

Is it a wave?  Who the fuck knows.  Did they win every race important to them?  Of course not.  But it was a far, far better night for Democrats than Republicans.  That cannot even be disputed rationally.  
    Facts don't matter because, wait for it...Canadians.
    yeah, it seems the canadians aren't allowed to have an opinion on affairs that can have an effect on us, our neighbours, our family, our friends. 

it's funny how my2hands keeps whining about being attacked for having a dissenting opinion, but just because some of us are not american, our opinions are invalid or unwelcome. 

I'm sure some here would be more than happy to hear from us if we agreed with them all the time. 

then maybe all americans should STFU about everything outside their borders? or does that not apply to the US?
    With all due respect I really don't see any Americans on these forums talk shit about other countries.  In these forums it really is the world bashing the us.  It gets old Hugh; I often wonder why all these individuals even visit here if all they do is complain about the US.  
    I think you're misconstruing "shit talking" with "giving a shit and trying to engage". 

Canadians share a land border with the US. Canadians rely on the US country for trade. Canadians are directly influenced, both economically and socially, by the US's actions. Canada typically joins the US on their destructive militaristic escapades. The US's actions are highly relevant to Canadians, and while we aren't US citizens, we sure as hell are affected by its behaviours. It's worth noting that while our proximity leaves us particularly affected the US's behaviour, you don't need a land border to be immensely impacted by US decisions - just ask Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, Chile, Argentina, Japan, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia about which external nation has had most influence in forming their realities today.

I have grave concerns surrounding what's happening in Brazil, in Venezuela, in the Palestinian Territories, in Russia and Ukraine, but these concerns are frankly dwarfed over by the immense influence your country has on the globe, the fact that American leaders (Red and Blue) appear to be self-serving and morally void (something no Constitution can prevent), and the fact that American citizens clearly only possess the illusion of power (rather than power itself). So long as this situation exists - be prepared for a completely warranted focus on your country. 

I truly feel that the US embodies some of the worst of what humans have to offer, but that's only because the conditions exist which are needed to live them out (bias, ego, greed, ill-gotten wealth, a history which produced egregious inequalities, and a blindly patriotic and aggression-obsessed population enamoured by modern distractions and/or stuck merely surviving and/or dumb and/or complacent and/or lazy to care). If given those same or better conditions, any other nation could give the US a run for its money in producing this kakistocracy. 

TL;DR: Fuck, is the world exhausting.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yeah, what he said, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    Some people don't mind their entire country getting stereotyped as moronic racists in here every day... some people call that bullshit out,  because i sure as fuck am not a moronic racist and neither are the people i know, including the Trump voters i know

Name calling, demonization, stereotyping, and elitism have run rampant in here since November 2016, myself included... newsflash folks, union households didn't flee Obama for Trump in the midwest because of racism... they left because the Democrats abandoned the working class and embraced neoliberalism and the coastal elites... and people are still trying to figure out what happened?  racism! sexism! morons!... keep telling yourself that

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-18/obama-goes-from-white-house-to-wall-street-in-less-than-one-year

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/09/18/after-failing-prosecute-bankers-obama-cashes-wall-street-speeches

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/barack-obama-speeches-fee-wall-street-latest-a7954156.html

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/obamas-recent-speeches-include-administration-connected-private-equity-firm

I’ve explained what I believe Team Trump Treason supporters to be and how the numbers break out for me. But I’ll do it again be cause I own my shit. Team Trump Treason’s base, that 35-40%, approximately 21MM are racist, misogynistic bigots. Another 6-7MM Obama voters voted for Team Trump Treason or “not Hillary” or stayed home based on fear of the “other” and/or immigrants. That leaves approximately 33MM Team Trump Treason voters that are maybe moderate repubs or indys. I’m still wondering where they sit now after this train wreck of a clown show? If they don’t fall in any of the previous categories, how would you classify them? Happy? Patriotic? Well intentioned? “Normal, good Americans?” Because after what we’ve endured and witnessed, if you still support Team Trump Treason, you’ve lost your moral compass, IMHO.

So 1/3 GOP voters are racist, misogynistic, bigots?

7 million Obama voters flipped because of xenophobia or unfair hate of Hillary?

The 33mm leftover GOP voters are morally bankrupt if they still support a GOP POTUS who is in office during a tax cut, nomination of two conservative SCOTUS, deregulation, taking a strong stance on the border and immigration, strongarming a renegotiation of NAFTA, taking a strong negotiation stance with tarriffs, and outright stating he us the American first president... all while the economy is fine??? They have delivered the GOP platform... that is what people vote for... is he my cup of tea, not even close, but as BS has said he would be judged by conservative voters on results, not tweets and crudeness

You guys want to know why Trump won in 2016? It's not that complicated really....... here you go

The black vote declined by 7% from 2012-2016... hard fact... you think that was racism and "fear of the other"??? HRC lost Wisconsin by .7% and Michigan by .23%!!!!!!!  let that sink in..... In a record election turnout the black vote declined by 7%.... that is the difference in the crucial midwest states she lost, period. you think that is because of Putin and memes? Lol, sorry to burst the bubble... give them a better reason to vote, or a better candidate, and who knows. The blame falls squarely on the Democrats, period. 

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

National union household support dropped 10% from 2012-2016... Obama won those votes in Ohio by 23% in 2012, Hillary LOST by 9%... read that again, it's a 31% drop in 4 years......  the same exact scenario played out in Michigan and Wisconsin...... you saying union households fled the black guy because of racism??? Lol, it doesnt fly. The Democratic party and it's neoliberal elitism, and their elitist neoliberal candidate is to blame, not racism, sexism, xenophobia, or Putin's memes. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/labor-unions-hillary-clinton-mobilization-231223

Wake up Democrats and progressives, or 2020 will shock you again. Stop pointing the finger, and look in the mirror to figure out why we lost to THIS GUY
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    What is neo-liberal elitism?  Did you just make that up?

Here's the hard news.... the GOP is becoming the party of the most rural and mostly white voters.  All you have to do is look at the demos from 2016 and now 2018.  The Democrats have become mostly younger, mostly affluent, mostly urban and suburban.  My district was held by a Republican from 1972 until yesterday.  

The world has changed since the technology revolution.  If you say that Democrats must support tariffs, confederate monuments, lack of internationalism, etc. in order to win these aging baby boomers back, well then sorry.  I say good riddance.  Demographics and time are on the side of the progressives, not the Trumpists (notice I didn't say conservative, but Trump is nothing close to one).  
  • my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

The 33mm leftover GOP voters are morally bankrupt if they still support a GOP POTUS who is in office during a tax cut, nomination of two conservative SCOTUS, deregulation, taking a strong stance on the border and immigration, strongarming a renegotiation of NAFTA, taking a strong negotiation stance with tarriffs, and outright stating he us the American first president... all while the economy is fine??? They have delivered the GOP platform... that is what people vote for... is he my cup of tea, not even close, but as BS has said he would be judged by conservative voters on results, not tweets and crudeness

You guys want to know why Trump won in 2016? It's not that complicated really....... here you go

The black vote declined by 7% from 2012-2016... hard fact... you think that was racism and "fear of the other"??? HRC lost Wisconsin by .7% and Michigan by .23%!!!!!!!  let that sink in..... In a record election turnout the black vote declined by 7%.... that is the difference in the crucial midwest states she lost, period. you think that is because of Putin and memes? Lol, sorry to burst the bubble... give them a better reason to vote, or a better candidate, and who knows. The blame falls squarely on the Democrats, period. 

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

National union household support dropped 10% from 2012-2016... Obama won those votes in Ohio by 23% in 2012, Hillary LOST by 9%... read that again, it's a 31% drop in 4 years......  the same exact scenario played out in Michigan and Wisconsin...... you saying union households fled the black guy because of racism??? Lol, it doesnt fly. The Democratic party and it's neoliberal elitism, and their elitist neoliberal candidate is to blame, not racism, sexism, xenophobia, or Putin's memes. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/labor-unions-hillary-clinton-mobilization-231223

Wake up Democrats and progressives, or 2020 will shock you again. Stop pointing the finger, and look in the mirror to figure out why we lost to THIS GUY
    The black guy wasn’t running in 2016. And three key electoral state’s went to Team Trump Treason by 66,000 votes and Hillary still took the popular vote by 3MM. Team Mueller will get to the bottom of Cambridge Analytica, the RNC, the NRA, Wikileaks and putin on the ritz. Hillary was a much better candidate on everything but campaigning. And Team Trump Treason’s base doesn’t want a woman in charge. As for memes? They work. We saw evidence of it today. So keep blaming the Dems. And yes, those Team Trump Treason supporters lack a moral compass despite their claims to the contrary.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • And it’s not just memes. It’s all aspects of “social media.” Read up on it. The intelligence agency reports, the indictments, articles by tech writers on how it was done, by who and who was targeted. Yea, social media never influenced anyone, ever.

Brilliantati©
  • Meanwhile, in Team Trump Treason Trumplandia, Whitaker, Team Trump Treason’s acting AG was a pitchman for a scam company shut down by the FTC. How fitting. Trump U and Whitaker ripping off consumers. What a fucking shit show. How do you justify this?

Brilliantati©
  • Oh yea, trade deals (haven’t heard of any yet), stock market (half of US isn’t invested), economy, putting greed, I mean America, first. That’s how you justify it.

Brilliantati©
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    edited November 2018
    mrussel1 said:

Here's the hard news.... the GOP is becoming the party of the most rural and mostly white voters.  All you have to do is look at the demos from 2016 and now 2018.  The Democrats have become mostly younger, mostly affluent, mostly urban and suburban.  My district was held by a Republican from 1972 until yesterday.  

The world has changed since the technology revolution.  If you say that Democrats must support tariffs, confederate monuments, lack of internationalism, etc. in order to win these aging baby boomers back, well then sorry.  I say good riddance.  Demographics and time are on the side of the progressives, not the Trumpists (notice I didn't say conservative, but Trump is nothing close to one).  
    After the election I looked up how Minnesota voted and saw that my 'home' district went blue. I was so shocked as my whole life it was red, and after looking it up, looks like it had been red since 1960!! But yes, lets keep talking about how it wasn't a big deal that the democrats took the house.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mrussel1 said:

After the election I looked up how Minnesota voted and saw that my 'home' district went blue. I was so shocked as my whole life it was red, and after looking it up, looks like it had been red since 1960!! But yes, lets keep talking about how it wasn't a big deal that the democrats took the house.
    Oklahoma City went blue.  

Mark Sanfords district in SC went blue after the right wing forced him out in the primary as being insufficiently Trumpy

Hampton Roads went blue.  

There are so many examples if this across the country and previous few of the inverse .

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Guess I'll just cut and paste this because this guy is still missing the point:

We're talking about the differences between 16 and 18. 
    Part of the reason Trump won was because he somehow got women to vote for him.
    Gender gap then was 2% then, while it was 8% last night. 
    Suburban areas swung swing states to Trump then while they overwhelming went to the Dems last night.
    42% of independents voted for HRC then, while 54% went to democrats last night.
    82% of black men voted for HRC, 88% voted for Dems last night.

And just look at the difference in the states that swung '16 verses last night (PA, WI, OH).

The story in the senate last night came down to the math and the fact that so many red states were in play that would normally be red in most election years anyway. But there's a reason why so many house republicans (especially in the suburbs which used to be republican strangleholds) didn't want Trump campaigning with him--they would've lost by more if he did.

Overall? 9 million more people voted democrat than republican.

These numbers are not sustainable, long term, for republicans.  

---edit
    And with today's news that it looks like the Dems will pick even more house seats along with picking up Arizona in the senate and perhaps holding onto Florida, these numbers hold even more weight.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    No, you guys dont get it. I'm aware what happened on Tuesday. I said nothing about confederate statues, or boomers. I fully understand demographics and its impact moving forward. Demographics is destiny and all that jazz.

I'm still tackling the issue of why people assume Trump won. Without understanding that, it's bound to repeat. And maybe we can stop demonizing half the country in the process.

Trump did not win because of Putin, racism, sexism, facebook, xenophobia, homophobia, or any other ism or phobia.

Black voter turnout dropped 7% in only 4 years and union support cratered in the sane time, especially in the midwest. Who's fault is that besides the Democratic Party? You dont need a study. You dont need a degree in statistics or political science. I dont need the ACLU, or a calculator. 
  • my2hands said:
    No, you guys dont get it. I'm aware what happened on Tuesday. I said nothing about confederate statues, or boomers. I fully understand demographics and its impact moving forward. Demographics is destiny and all that jazz.

I'm still tackling the issue of why people assume Trump won. Without understanding that, it's bound to repeat. And maybe we can stop demonizing half the country in the process.

Trump did not win because of Putin, racism, sexism, facebook, xenophobia, homophobia, or any other ism or phobia.

Black voter turnout dropped 7% in only 4 years and union support cratered in the sane time, especially in the midwest. Who's fault is that besides the Democratic Party? You dont need a study. You dont need a degree in statistics or political science. I dont need the ACLU, or a calculator. 
    No, but you need to leave 2016 and join 2018. Two years ago determines two years hence? Yea, if nothing changes. Seems a whole fucking lot changed last night. But you wouldn’t see that if you’re still in 2016.

Brilliantati©
  • Have you seen the protesters tonight protesting Sessions’ weak ass firing and supporting Team Mueller? Did you see it?

Brilliantati©
  • my2hands said:

Gee, what else happened in 2016? And what else happened from 2008 to 2016? Hmmm, let me check my calculator. Oh, it says the black guy didn’t run in 2016. Oh, what else? Let me call the ACLU. Guess what they said? Repub held states, Wisconsin under walker, Ohio under Kasich and other repub states waged war against unions. As did businesses. So, union membership nationwide dropped, as it has since Raygun (remember PATCO?) If your union membership remained static from 2008 to 2016 and what you posit were true, then I’d get it. But it’s not so simple. Join us.

Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    edited November 2018
    And I know why Team Trump Treason won. He cheated. As did Bush, twice. And Rick Scott is about to do.

Brilliantati©
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mrussel1 said:
    Team Mueller writing his final report as we speak. Guess he didn't need Team Trump Treason's answers to his questions unless he's recommending indictment. My guess is, is that the report might be released to Rosenstein on Monday or Tuesday (isn't there a big parade in Washington on Monday with tanks and jets and stuff?) so we can salivate all next week as to what it says. Figure the leaks will come from the Justice Department. Just in time for the holidays and conversation around the table and tv.
    How do you know this?  Or speculation?
    Like Team Trump Treason, going with my gut. Question becomes, if they don't release the report, what are they hiding? I mean if, 

"There was no collusion."
    "I don't know any Russians."
    "I have nothing to hide."
    "I'll sit down and talk with anyone."
    "We do everything by the book."
    "Only the guilty plea the fifth."

Why wouldn't you want the full report to be released and be totally vindicated?

Why would Whitaker let that report be released.

The only hope is the investigators pull a Snowdon thumb drive removal and get subpoenaed by the House in Jan.

Democracy here is fading fast Max.
  • mrussel1 said:
    Team Mueller writing his final report as we speak. Guess he didn't need Team Trump Treason's answers to his questions unless he's recommending indictment. My guess is, is that the report might be released to Rosenstein on Monday or Tuesday (isn't there a big parade in Washington on Monday with tanks and jets and stuff?) so we can salivate all next week as to what it says. Figure the leaks will come from the Justice Department. Just in time for the holidays and conversation around the table and tv.
    How do you know this?  Or speculation?
    Like Team Trump Treason, going with my gut. Question becomes, if they don't release the report, what are they hiding? I mean if, 

"There was no collusion."
    "I don't know any Russians."
    "I have nothing to hide."
    "I'll sit down and talk with anyone."
    "We do everything by the book."
    "Only the guilty plea the fifth."

Why wouldn't you want the full report to be released and be totally vindicated?

Why would Whitaker let that report be released.

The only hope is the investigators pull a Snowdon thumb drive removal and get subpoenaed by the House in Jan.

Democracy here is fading fast Max.
    Why wouldn’t he? What are they hiding? And if you don’t think the Team Mueller report won’t come out, despite the nefarious maneuvering, you’re missing the outrage that’s already gelling. You gelling?

Brilliantati©
  • Team Mueller will be able to testify before the numerous house committees as requested.

Brilliantati©
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

my2hands said:

Gee, what else happened in 2016? And what else happened from 2008 to 2016? Hmmm, let me check my calculator. Oh, it says the black guy didn’t run in 2016. Oh, what else? Let me call the ACLU. Guess what they said? Repub held states, Wisconsin under walker, Ohio under Kasich and other repub states waged war against unions. As did businesses. So, union membership nationwide dropped, as it has since Raygun (remember PATCO?) If your union membership remained static from 2008 to 2016 and what you posit were true, then I’d get it. But it’s not so simple. Join us.
    Incorrect... the union household support numbers arent looking at total number of union votes, which would be affected by the assault you mention, it is looking strictly at the % of support in union households, which dropped dramatically... under your scenario the support % should have likely gone up because there was simply less union households and as you said, they have been under attack.

2nd point... if less blacks voted in 2016 simply because the black guy wasnt on the ballot, isn't that a form of voter racism? Again, considering the historical context I'm not gonna go there, but i think a lot of people would argue the point. People love to blame racist whites for Trump winning, but nobody wants to point out the obvious that blacks simply didnt go to the polls because Hillary was white and resulted in the Trump win? Why is that? Nobody on msnbc talking about that? Doesnt fit the media sensationalist narrative of white racism and bigotry? I will repeat this for everyone, black voter turnout DROPPED 7%, in an election with record turnout, and HRC lost 2 states by less than 1% combined... 

Trump didn't cheat, Hillary lost. It's plain as day in the data

See why we still have to talk about 2016?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    edited November 2018
    my2hands said:

Nope.

You’re just cherry picking things you want to respond to and are not really wanting to have an honest discussion about this. 

I’m not a member of the democrat party and I never said Trump won solely because of the things you’re saying here. Let me know when you want to have a real discussion about this. 

Thanks.
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.