*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    ^
    I'm not certain how to embed tweets in here but somebody set Fultz's three to the Titanic soundtrack and.....I laughed. 

Off to China for some reason. 
    Yeah, not crazy about the team going to China.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    cutz said:
    ^
    I'm not certain how to embed tweets in here but somebody set Fultz's three to the Titanic soundtrack and.....I laughed. 

Off to China for some reason. 
    Yeah, not crazy about the team going to China.
    23 hour flight, no thanks.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    The season is upon us already. Tomorrow night!

O/U=54. Leaning under, but the getting the 3 seed, and losing in the Conference Finals. Monster year for Thee Process. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

O/U=54. Leaning under, but the getting the 3 seed, and losing in the Conference Finals. Monster year for Thee Process. 

I think, if i was a betting man, i would lean to the under too. They won't be sneaking up on any teams this year, and chances are good they don't win 16 consecutive games again either.

Still should get #3 Seed.

Embiid will have a Monster year.

Need production from Fultz.

Covington needs to shoot more consistent this year.

No concerns with Simmons, Saric and Reddick.  The bench???
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    cutz said:

I think, if i was a betting man, i would lean to the under too. They won't be sneaking up on any teams this year, and chances are good they don't win 16 consecutive games again either.

Still should get #3 Seed.

Embiid will have a Monster year.

Need production from Fultz.

Covington needs to shoot more consistent this year.

No concerns with Simmons, Saric and Reddick.  The bench???
    so about the same as last year then?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Them starting Fultz will mean they will likely go through some growing pains early. That's the main reason i'm going under.

chinese-happy.jpg
    I think they could be the same if not better. They went through plenty of growing pains last year and came out looking great. I called 50 last year. Let's go 58!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    I think they could be the same if not better. They went through plenty of growing pains last year and came out looking great. I called 50 last year. Let's go 58!
    Love the confidence!
    All about the playoffs for me. Just get home court and play your best basketball heading into April 

I still have no idea what to expect with Markelle....just hope he looks waaaay better than last year. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    JK_Livin said:
    Love the confidence!
    All about the playoffs for me. Just get home court and play your best basketball heading into April 

I still have no idea what to expect with Markelle....just hope he looks waaaay better than last year. 
    I mean being able to shoot a basketball without looking like a 7 year old in a YMCA league would be waaaaay better than last year.

Big year for this team.  I think it dictates the direction this team is headed.  I think Ben Simmons has one foot in LA already unless something big happens.
    edited October 2018
    JK_Livin said:
    Love the confidence!

I mean being able to shoot a basketball without looking like a 7 year old in a YMCA league would be waaaaay better than last year.

Big year for this team.  I think it dictates the direction this team is headed.  I think Ben Simmons has one foot in LA already unless something big happens.
    Well, we'll deal with that in 4 years...hopefully there's a parade or two by then. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JK_Livin said:
    Love the confidence!

Well, we'll deal with that in 4 years...hopefully there's a parade or two by then. 
    Indeed. That's the kind of big thing I was referencing.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Well this opener sure did sneak up on me.
    edited October 2018
    At least he and that Kardashian chick have split up....that news was broken to me by my wife.

My wife broke a lot of Simmons news to me over the summer, which was unfortunate. Glad that's over with.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    At least he and that Kardashian chick have split up....that news was broken to me by my wife.

My wife broke a lot of Simmons news to me over the summer, which was unfortunate. Glad that's over with.
    Yeah yeah.  Suuuuuure...
    Women weaken knees.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Go Sixers!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    The Tatum/Fultz pick is gonna kick them in the balls for years. What a disaster
    Colangelo should've been fired for that alone regardless of the Twitter shit. But they still need to let him figure it out on the court with Ben and Joel.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Colangelo should've been fired for that alone regardless of the Twitter shit. But they still need to let him figure it out on the court with Ben and Joel.
    He should have. Meant to say something along those lines. He was pretty much a disaster. But yeah, nothing else you can do...
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Wow, do the Sixers need bench help. After losing Marco "Jean Reno" Belinelli and Ilysova, last night had only 1 viable NBA player coming off the bench in Reddick, and that's only because of the absurd insistence on putting Fultz in the starting 5. Depth is going to be a huge issue. 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Is donovan mitchell eligible for ROY this year?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Wobbie said:
    Is donovan mitchell eligible for ROY this year?
    DId he miss the entire season due to injury?
    Poncier said:
    Wow, do the Sixers need bench help. After losing Marco "Jean Reno" Belinelli and Ilysova, last night had only 1 viable NBA player coming off the bench in Reddick, and that's only because of the absurd insistence on putting Fultz in the starting 5. Depth is going to be a huge issue. 
    No they actually they were missing both Wilson Chandler and Mike Muscala who would normally be the second and third options off the bench behind JJ....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Oh, Mike Muscala….might as well start planning the parade.

This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:

HA. I thought the same thing. What's a Mike Muscala?
    Poncier said:

Ummm....you mentioned the loss of Ilyasova off the bench, did you not? Muscala is a pretty comparable younger version of him. 

Parade's being planned, but it's a couple years away. I will keep you abreast of the developments. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Liking what I’m seeing of Shamet thus far. Kid can shoot...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Nice win. Portis loves shooting v. us.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Did Simmons get hurt?  Saw he only played like 8 minutes last night.  nice win.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Did Simmons get hurt?  Saw he only played like 8 minutes last night.  nice win.
    Hurt his back. Haven't seen much news on it since though. Got a back to back coming up too. 
    chinese-happy.jpg