Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Sold!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    edited May 2018
    Don’t judge me Monkey 

Post edited by Jason P on
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Once again the question  must be asked.....

Who's  the bigger idiot?
    This guy?
    Or his supporters/followers? 

Once again the question  must be asked.....

Who's  the bigger idiot?
    This guy?

Supporters/Followers 100%
  • Once again the question  must be asked.....

Who's  the bigger idiot?
    This guy?

I agree with my2hands. Supporters for sure.

This charlatan is only doing what the industry provides for. He's taking it to the next level, but hey... why not?

If the guppies that follow and support you want to give you their money so you can do the lord's work... take it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    The guy is a POS fraud scum of a human, no question, but the followers take this one easily 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yeah, the guy is evil, but he's not an idiot. If he were he wouldn't be able to scam all those idiots out of their money, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, the guy is evil, but he's not an idiot. If he were he wouldn't be able to scam all those idiots out of their money, lol.
    I believe he is referred to as a profit preacher 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    You can't make this stuff up:

Deadbeat son called cops on dad before finally moving out

Michael Rotondo finally left his parents’ nest Friday, but not before delivering one last parting shot at them — by siccing the cops on his dad over some missing Legos.

The infamous 30-year-old freeloader — whose parents won a court order to evict him from their suburban Syracuse house — called 911 reporting that his dad, Mark, wouldn’t let him into the home’s basement to search for his 8-year-old son’s Legos.

The 61-year-old father offered to look for the toys and other items Rotondo wanted to take with him, but the layabout still whined like a baby.

“This isn’t a game show,” he told Syracuse.com. “I don’t have to guess what’s behind Door No. 1.”

The cops showed up, the Legos were found, and Rotondo finally vamoosed at around 9:30 a.m. — a whole 2¹/₂ hours ahead of his court-ordered eviction deadline.

Rotondo said he had “more or less” bid goodbye to his parents, who were at the Camillus home.

He then left in his aging gray Volkswagen Passat station wagon — but needed a jump before he could even pull out of the driveway.

“I gotta get going before that thing blows up,” he said, explaining the jalopy was running without coolant.
    Driving past reporters, Rotondo beeped the horn and waved.

But he isn’t going far.

The notorious moocher says that he will be using the $3,000 he got for appearing on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ show to stay at an Airbnb rental for a week, but that he will then move in with his distant cousin Anthony Mastropool — who lives a just block from Rotondo’s parents’ house.

It was unclear how long that arrangement would last.

“I don’t mind if he stays here a few days, but something permanent, I’m not sure . . . It’s in discussion,” Mastropool’s fiancée, Janise Goode, told The Post Friday. “I’m about to be married next year, and I don’t know, I’m just too old for roommates.”

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    He got $3k from dipshit Alex Jones? He is moving in with a distant cousin who lives 3 blocks from his parents? Who the hell would take this guy in??? This is too damn much! Lol

Take the $3k... put it down on an apartment... and get a fucking job for chrissakes!!!

Still got that open sofa McGruff? Lol
    oh yeah! Remember the sofa is in the basement but there's a flat screen, xbox, washer/dryer, pj posters, and all my pj bootlegs down there.  
  • mcgruff10 said:
    You can't make this stuff up:

Deadbeat son called cops on dad before finally moving out

Michael Rotondo finally left his parents’ nest Friday, but not before delivering one last parting shot at them — by siccing the cops on his dad over some missing Legos.

The infamous 30-year-old freeloader — whose parents won a court order to evict him from their suburban Syracuse house — called 911 reporting that his dad, Mark, wouldn’t let him into the home’s basement to search for his 8-year-old son’s Legos.

The 61-year-old father offered to look for the toys and other items Rotondo wanted to take with him, but the layabout still whined like a baby.

“This isn’t a game show,” he told Syracuse.com. “I don’t have to guess what’s behind Door No. 1.”

The cops showed up, the Legos were found, and Rotondo finally vamoosed at around 9:30 a.m. — a whole 2¹/₂ hours ahead of his court-ordered eviction deadline.

Rotondo said he had “more or less” bid goodbye to his parents, who were at the Camillus home.

He then left in his aging gray Volkswagen Passat station wagon — but needed a jump before he could even pull out of the driveway.

“I gotta get going before that thing blows up,” he said, explaining the jalopy was running without coolant.
    Driving past reporters, Rotondo beeped the horn and waved.

But he isn’t going far.

The notorious moocher says that he will be using the $3,000 he got for appearing on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ show to stay at an Airbnb rental for a week, but that he will then move in with his distant cousin Anthony Mastropool — who lives a just block from Rotondo’s parents’ house.

It was unclear how long that arrangement would last.

“I don’t mind if he stays here a few days, but something permanent, I’m not sure . . . It’s in discussion,” Mastropool’s fiancée, Janise Goode, told The Post Friday. “I’m about to be married next year, and I don’t know, I’m just too old for roommates.”

Too funny!

The best part? He needed a jump before he could actually leave.

hahahahahaah
    mcgruff10 said:
    oh yeah! Remember the sofa is in the basement but there's a flat screen, xbox, washer/dryer, pj posters, and all my pj bootlegs down there.  
    What else do you need?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What else do you need?
    Bar fridge 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What else do you need?
    Bar fridge 
    I can arrange that very easily!
    What's the rent?

He thinks im kidding lol
    my2hands said:
    What's the rent?

He thinks im kidding lol
    For starters, the retainer fee for my divorce lawyer lol.
  • Scruffy training this afternoon before the family barbecue:

That is hilarious Del!!
  • mcgruff10 said:
    That is hilarious Del!!

So funny eh?
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Country Jam Attendee Shoots Himself In Apparent Accident - Billboard https://apple.news/Algq5CEk2RJCim7aDDyvT1Q

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Well, I was reading a reddit thread that asked deaf people to tell us if hearing people ever accidentally sign inappropriately, lol, and someone said:

"If they're deaf how are the supposed to answer this??"

Idiots everywhere. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    The idiots here refer to the people who bought this product - Hot Dog Water - because of completely made up health claims.

As for the guy selling it, it's pretty funny but he's going to have to make sure he steers clear of of a Health Canada complaint, given that he's making a health claim for his product ;)

http://www.timescolonist.com/hot-dog-water-seller-in-vancouver-gets-laughs-sales-with-savvy-marketing-1.23345178
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • A real champion here. Phones the police on an 8 year old illegally selling water:

• The idiots here refer to the people who bought this product - Hot Dog Water - because of completely made up health claims.

As for the guy selling it, it's pretty funny but he's going to have to make sure he steers clear of of a Health Canada complaint, given that he's making a health claim for his product ;)

http://www.timescolonist.com/hot-dog-water-seller-in-vancouver-gets-laughs-sales-with-savvy-marketing-1.23345178

I just read another article on this.

$38 a hot dog water. Unfiltered hot dog water designed to increase brain function and stimulate weight loss.

There's a disclaimer on the packaging that reads: Hot Dog Water in its absurdity hopes to encourage critical thinking related to product marketing and the significant role it can play in our purchasing choices.

Hot Dog Water. Hahahahahahahaha
    A real champion here. Phones the police on an 8 year old illegally selling water:

She's definitely an idiot. There is no convincing evidence showing it was a racist act (though it could have been - we'll never know I guess), but FFS, she simply should have known better. I'll give her a little credit in that she's not digging her heels in like BBQ Becky did. Permit Patty, as this woman is not being called, lmao, has admitted she shouldn't have done what she did. She put it down to having a bad day apparently.
    I'm kind of curious about this new little "trend".... It more seems like a busy body problem than it is a racist one. I wonder what the sociological explanation to such behaviour is? Unhappiness? Anxiety? Boredom? A general sense of chaos that they're trying to mend in a really misguided way? Hmmm. Well, whatever it is (besides possible racism - I think BBQ Becky was much more racially motivated), I hope these people are reintroduced to the concept of MYOB.

That said, if that kid's mom really was shrieking about $2 water (haha, Wrigley 2013) like that, it sounds really, really annoying. Not "pretend to call the cops on a little kid" annoying. But annoying nonetheless.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    A real champion here. Phones the police on an 8 year old illegally selling water:

She's definitely an idiot. There is no convincing evidence showing it was a racist act (though it could have been - we'll never know I guess), but FFS, she simply should have known better. I'll give her a little credit in that she's not digging her heels in like BBQ Becky did. Permit Patty, as this woman is not being called, lmao, has admitted she shouldn't have done what she did. She put it down to having a bad day apparently.
    I'm kind of curious about this new little "trend".... It more seems like a busy body problem than it is a racist one. I wonder what the sociological explanation to such behaviour is? Unhappiness? Anxiety? Boredom? A general sense of chaos that they're trying to mend in a really misguided way? Hmmm. Well, whatever it is (besides possible racism - I think BBQ Becky was much more racially motivated), I hope these people are reintroduced to the concept of MYOB.

That said, if that kid's mom really was shrieking about $2 water (haha, Wrigley 2013) like that, it sounds really, really annoying. Not "pretend to call the cops on a little kid" annoying. But annoying nonetheless.
    BBQ Becky? Who's that?

I never really thought it might be racist- although it could have been (who knows?). I just thought it was stupid (like for f**ks sakes get a life).
    edited June 2018

PJ_Soul said:

BBQ Becky? Who's that?

I never really thought it might be racist- although it could have been (who knows?). I just thought it was stupid (like for f**ks sakes get a life).
    Lol, that's the name given to the horrible lady who called the cops on the black guy BBQing at the park in Oakland. I just thought it was so funny that she got that nickname, and now this lady got Permit Patty (her real name is Alison, lol). Made me laugh when I saw it.
    Plenty of people think it was racially motivated just because it's a white person complaining about a non-white person, apparently.... I do not like that growing habit among some at all of course, but I kind of understand the urge by some to do it, just as a kind of stage in the ol' racist pendulum, you know? Victims of systemic racism get some leeway from me when it comes to that kind of thing. I don't support it at all, but I get why that's where their heads are at. It sucks.