jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    edited April 2018
    Spieth clutch again 
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Oh my fucking god
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489

The battle for second is sure exciting.  Thanks Rory. 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Damn Reed’s T-shot 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Cmon Rickie 
    I hope Michael tells Spieth where he stands. The kid feeds off that 
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Well now this is getting exciting!!

I thought he would have choked but he finished it out.  Would have been interesting had his putt on 17 not hit the hole.  Had some pace on it.

I wasn’t rooting for Reed, but good for him. He earned it. 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    boring, but deserved.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Fucking Jordan Spieth. I don't get how people don't like him. Almost pulled off a miracle yesterday. 

Congrats to Reed. Wish we could've gotten a playoff.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I really thought Rory was going to take it after that 2nd shot on 2....can't believe he missed that eagle putt.  What a charge by Spieth, but happy Reed took it.  Rickie comes up just short again...it's becoming eerily similar to Phil always coming up short in the majors.

I really thought Rory was going to take it after that 2nd shot on 2....can't believe he missed that eagle putt.  What a charge by Spieth, but happy Reed took it.  Rickie comes up just short again...it's becoming eerily similar to Phil always coming up short in the majors.

Rickie is ready to win one.  That was a big time back 9. It's coming sooner than later.

I am no Reed fan, but I dig it a lot.  Good for him.  

Tons of articles on his family stuff today.  I knew about the cheating and stealing stuff in college, but holy hell what a messed up life.  Dude is a character for sure.
    edited April 2018
    Fucking Jordan Spieth. I don't get how people don't like him. Almost pulled off a miracle yesterday. 

Congrats to Reed. Wish we could've gotten a playoff.
    I enjoyed the hell out of his round yesterday and will pick him to win every masters between now and 2030, but I just don't enjoy his game all that much...or his swing.   I also find him generally phony. "What would Arnie do here?"....come on.  Though the Greller convo yesterday on 13 was glorious (thanks for nothing, CBS). He's great for golf, I found myself rooting for him yesterday (had him in a pool) and will be a hall of famer.  Just not my guy.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    My favorite part was when I watched 4 hours of broadcast yesterday and not once was washed-up douchebag Tiger Woods mentioned or even shown.  Refreshing.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,700
    Rickie can't be long. He really is close and great to watch
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Apparently Shinnecock is one of his favorite courses, has played it a ton and is good friends with a member.
    After Tiger, I’m rooting for Rickie to win his first major every time moving forward. The kid just goes about his business with class and doesn’t complain about the runner-up finishes. He’s ready...and due. 
    Apparently Shinnecock is one of his favorite courses, has played it a ton and is good friends with a member.
    I heard the same exact thing on a podcast this morning.  Hopefully he gets a major this year...
    edited April 2018
    I heard the same exact thing on a podcast this morning.  Hopefully he gets a major this year...
    SHACKHOOOOUSE!

edited April 2018
    My favorite part was when I watched 4 hours of broadcast yesterday and not once was washed-up douchebag Tiger Woods mentioned or even shown.  Refreshing.

The guy who after 4 surgeries and being out of the game for 2 years came back and has made 4 out of 5 cuts (including a major cut made) and finished 5th and 2nd in two tournaments?   The same guy that generated the highest clubhead speed of the season?
    I agree tiger does the game good. His private life is irrelevant. He is a living legend. In 100 years his name will be like ali is now. Ground breaking one of a kind. And those spinal fusions . Some people can't even walk after those. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I agree tiger does the game good. His private life is irrelevant. He is a living legend. In 100 years his name will be like ali is now. Ground breaking one of a kind. And those spinal fusions . Some people can't even walk after those. 
    No kidding.  There are so many athletes that cheat on their spouse.  Beloved presidents like JFK and Clinton cheated.
    Anyone who doesn't give in is a hero in my eyes
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Yeah...this is a bad take. 

Agree with the Rickie comments. Really want him to win a major this year. 

And for my money—-he’s got the hottest girlfriend/wife on tour
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    If you dislike Tiger you are wrong...guy is awesome for the game..the good and the bad..always entertaining..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    And Fowlers girl is gorgeous..catch those tan lines in that sun dress..DAYUMM..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

And Fowlers girl is gorgeous..catch those tan lines in that sun dress..DAYUMM..

This guy knows what I'm talking about. Yessir.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    I miss The days when tiger won all of the time.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place