Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    TGarden said:

Got hold of to one pair of General Admission tickets for the Berlin gig after waiting in line for 2 hours. But what does general admission really mean? Do I have standing tickets or is it just wherever? Would be great if someone could explain...

There are no seats - its all GA
  • AJMAJM Posts: 26
    GA is standing tickets
  • Olivavu said:
    Can't get my 3 for London but so annoying that there are loads available for massively inflated prices on viagogo 
    It’s disgusting that it is allowed to happen 
    What's more frustrating is that the government had thr chance to introduce some legislation to make it less appealing to touts but decided not to
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Damn fucking sweet!! had lost all hope for a sec :D
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Nd276802 said:
    If there will be a 2nd Amsterdam date I don't think the sale starts today.
    It’s really frustrating. I just want to get a pair of tickets if this second night is happening. 
    Olivavu said:
    Can't get my 3 for London but so annoying that there are loads available for massively inflated prices on viagogo 
    It’s disgusting that it is allowed to happen 
    What's more frustrating is that the government had thr chance to introduce some legislation to make it less appealing to touts but decided not to
    It’s a disgrace. 
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

Got hold of to one pair of General Admission tickets for the Berlin gig after waiting in line for 2 hours. But what does general admission really mean? Do I have standing tickets or is it just wherever? Would be great if someone could explain...

There are seats, they are just not reserved.

2nd Dam show after Pinkpop onsale in February? What do we think?
  • pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

There are definitely seats. Venue is ca. 80% seating...standing is given on a first come, first serve basis. I saw Kings of Leon and Muse there...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    116 tix left for barca...all side-behind stage
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    edited December 2017
    TGarden said:

To be clear, for the Berlin show, there are only GA tickets.
    The floor will the standing, the surrounds seated.
    Each area is first come, first served.
    So if you want to get a good seated spot, you will need to line up early to secure it.
    Likewise, if you want to be in the pit (floor standing area) you will need to be in there before that fills up too, otherwise you will need to find a spare seat to sit in.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

There are seats its just the whole venue is first come first serve for seating location. There is also a pit that is included in this. Your ticket will get you anywhere on this pic though 10 clubbers have early entry. 
  • Justyna said:
    RideRick said:
    Poland is far from sold out..  unbelievable..  a lot of countries are desperate to see them. Like Ireland/Scotland/Sweden/France/Denmark/Norway/Amsterdam again... 

Dear RideRick, I have tried to purchase ticket for Kraków around 11:45 GMT and got message (in spite of tickets being only sold with registered name on it) it was sold out. It doesn't matter how many PJ fans is in certain country but rather how many people from all over the Globe will make to it.
    I'm still seeing tickets for Krakow. GA is sold out but there are still some seats though they mostly appear to be just behind the stage.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    ams and bnc really deserve 2nd shows...the demand is there! Especially ams
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    any hope for #2 dimi?
    just_one said:
    ams and bnc really deserve 2nd shows...the demand is there! Especially ams
    Very much so!
  • just_one said:
    the lack of communication concerning eventual second show in barcelona and amsterdam is annoying

ten club could communicate about if there will be or not extra shows and if so when it would be put in sale
    its 4:40 am in seattle right now
    So many times I have thought to myself that the Ten Club could really do with a European office that I would happily run for them from the Netherlands... I could have sent a quick fan club email confirming that 13/6 would go on sale another day... It would also help fans like me not to get stung on import taxes every time I order a T-shirt (the Halloween T-shirt cost me 20 for the tee, 20 for shipping and 20 import tax+admin = 60 euros!)... Dream on, little Riot_Rain, dream on...

Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    JackD. said:
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

I think that it makes sense to ensure that Pinkpop sells well before proposing a second Amsterdam date. Werchter is also not that far ... and not sold out ...
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    Panda1989 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

There are definitely seats. Venue is ca. 80% seating...standing is given on a first come, first serve basis. I saw Kings of Leon and Muse there...
    Sorry I meant there are no seats numbered etc.....its all open plan so to speak
  • PearlJammerAUPearlJammerAU Melbourne, Australia Posts: 28
    Prague nearly sold out. Looks like I won't be going to Czechia.
    Have my Krakow and Berlin tickets, so I'm happy. 
    I'm going to Europe!!! 2 x PJ shows locked and loaded!!!! Stoked!!!
    Flying out from Melbourne, Australia, for PJ Europe 2018!
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    Riot_Rain said:
    just_one said:
    the lack of communication concerning eventual second show in barcelona and amsterdam is annoying

ten club could communicate about if there will be or not extra shows and if so when it would be put in sale
    its 4:40 am in seattle right now
    So many times I have thought to myself that the Ten Club could really do with a European office that I would happily run for them from the Netherlands... I could have sent a quick fan club email confirming that 13/6 would go on sale another day... It would also help fans like me not to get stung on import taxes every time I order a T-shirt (the Halloween T-shirt cost me 20 for the tee, 20 for shipping and 20 import tax+admin = 60 euros!)... Dream on, little Riot_Rain, dream on...

What day? Still this year or after Pinkpop in February?
  • JackD. said:
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

I think that it makes sense to ensure that Pinkpop sells well before proposing a second Amsterdam date. Werchter is also not that far ... and not sold out ...
    It makes sense from this perspective: Ticketmaster = Live Nation = festivals

Logically, if a gig sells out in 7 minutes or less that's plenty of reason to put on a second date... who cares about the festival, right. But TM/LN cares only about the bottom line.

My fingers remain crossed for an announcement soon. One can always hope.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • TGardenTGarden Posts: 56
    edited December 2017
    TGarden said:

To be clear, for the Berlin show, there are only GA tickets.
    The floor will the standing, the surrounds seated.
    Each area is first come, first served.
    So if you want to get a good seated spot, you will need to line up early to secure it.
    Likewise, if you want to be in the pit (floor standing area) you will need to be in there before that fills up too, otherwise you will need to find a spare seat to sit in.

Alright! Sounds like fun. Thanks for clearing things up.
  • PJNB said:
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

There are seats its just the whole venue is first come first serve for seating location. There is also a pit that is included in this. Your ticket will get you anywhere on this pic though 10 clubbers have early entry. 
    The venue looks amazing!

edited December 2017
    wonder waht was the plan for barca  when  they open the sale and when saw the demand they open the side-behind stage seats for sale?
    cos would be sold out if they didnt open those hours now....and in europe people not used to go to those seats at the show,and never sell this kind of seats
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    edited December 2017

TGarden said:
    PJNB said:
    pdalowsky said:
    TGarden said:

The venue looks amazing!

crazy beautiful venue
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    wonder waht was the plan for barca  when  they open the sale and when saw the demand they open the side-behind stage seats for sale?
    cos would be sold out if they didnt open those hours now....and in europe people not used to go to those seats at the show,and never sell this kind of seats
    Maybe but on the other hand I don't think that some 100's unsold tickets hold them from announcing a 2nd show. That goes both for Amsterdam and Barcelona.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Waiting the hell on next Monday for Italian shows tickets... I want Rome!!!
    83ti left in  only 2 side stage section(with the" worst view")
  • dresi_4dresi_4 Czech Republic Posts: 92
    Wouldn't be surprised if there was no second show for Amsterdam and Barcelona. Pinkpop and Mad Cool may very well have some agreement in place to ensure people will go there.
    2014 Vienna
    2018 Prague, Krakow
    2022 Krakow, Prague