Sexual Misconduct in Politics

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:
    How long before they come out against creepy joe biden too?

Or creepy Rand Paul?
    Hmmmmm, I wonder what might make your neighbor blind side tackle you? I wonder what it could be, particularly if your attorney claims it wasn’t a yard dispute and neither side is talking. Hush, I'd like to buy a clue.
    Considering his neighbor is a mentally unstable democrat it isn't a surprise.

Now back to Al Franken, all of you were screaming for Trump to not get elected due to locker rooom talk, this guy actually did something.  Are you going to demand his resignation or are all of you just full of shit?
    trump’s wasn’t locker room talk, unless you’ve been hanging out in a locker room full of sex offenders. 
    I don't claim to be an expert on this subject like all of you, I don't have the experience defending people like Bill Clinton for years.
    Was Clinton a sex offender? Or unfaithful?

Theres a huge difference in my mind (not condoning adultery)?

He was accused 15 times I believe.
    I didn't know this. I only knew of the high profile incident.
    Not saying trump is not garbage for his talk, just saying I believe Clinton had 15 accusers over the years.
    Are you sure you're not thinking about Trump? Because Trump has had 16 accusers (including 2 who were 13 years old at the time of the assault, as well as his ex-wife). As far as I've ever read, Clinton has had 4 accusers.
    I’m seeing one rape accusation and three sexual assault accusations. No tape of him admitting to it. 

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?
    Hmmmmm, I wonder what might make your neighbor blind side tackle you? I wonder what it could be, particularly if your attorney claims it wasn’t a yard dispute and neither side is talking. Hush, I'd like to buy a clue.

Now back to Al Franken, all of you were screaming for Trump to not get elected due to locker rooom talk, this guy actually did something.  Are you going to demand his resignation or are all of you just full of shit?
    trump’s wasn’t locker room talk, unless you’ve been hanging out in a locker room full of sex offenders. 
    I don't claim to be an expert on this subject like all of you, I don't have the experience defending people like Bill Clinton for years.

Not saying trump is not garbage for his talk, just saying I believe Clinton had 15 accusers over the years.
    Are you sure you're not thinking about Trump? Because Trump has had 16 accusers (including 2 who were 13 years old at the time of the assault, as well as his ex-wife). As far as I've ever read, Clinton has had 4 accusers.
    I think trump brought 4 woman up to the stage with him accusing bill.  There were more than that I believe.  Either way, one is enough.
    Well, one is enough if the one woman is telling the truth.... when there is only one, I don't think we can just assume it's true. When there are 16 accusations I think we can assume it is true.  The number of accusations actually doesn't matter in this context. Anyway, I searched and couldn't find anything about 15 accusations against Clinton. But it's easy to find the 16 against Trump. Agreed, it's not good about Clinton (obviously)... I am curious as to why some people want to focus so much more on Clinton rather than on the sitting President, who has worse and more accusations laid against him, as well as an admission of being a sexual predator (not saying what you're focusing on personally... I don't recall what your focus is or has been, if anything).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

I think trump brought 4 woman up to the stage with him accusing bill.  There were more than that I believe.  Either way, one is enough.
    you ned to come here with facts so please find the link stating how many women accused Clinton of sexual harresment while your at it look up all the women who have accused Orange baffoon of same if not worse acts ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-sexual-assault-accusers_us_5a0ee06be4b0dd63b1a9e27e?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

The women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual assault are patiently awaiting his undoing. 

Three of the 16 women who have accused Trump of some form of sexual assault spoke to People on Thursday. The women discussed what it’s been like for them as more and more men in power are being publicly condemned for accusations of sexual misconduct in the wake of the #MeToo movement

Journalist Natasha Stoynoff, who accused Trump of assaulting her in 2005 while she was attempting to conduct an interview with him, told People she feels the accusations against him have been “on hold.” 

“It’s been simmering on the stove with the lid on, like a pressure cooker,” she said. “But now the heat’s on and it’s going to boil and the lid is going to blast off.” 

Last month, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the White House’s official stance on the sexual assault accusations is that every single one of the women is lying. In October 2016, Trump brushed off a now-infamous 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, which featured him bragging about grabbing women “by the pussy,” as “locker room talk.” 

“For Trump and his press secretary to continue to push the false agenda that the women are liars and continue to so cavalierly defame private citizens is outrageous and improper,” Stoynoff said. 

Jessica Leeds, who alleges that Trump groped her on a flight in the 1980s, said she’s “extremely disappointed” that punishment for Trump has stalled.  

“It’s disturbing that many of Trump’s diehard supporters are so stubborn,” Mindy McGillivray, who says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-Lago in 2003, told People. “That they can’t seem to come to terms with the reality that their president is just as guilty as Roy Moore.”

Moore, a Republican Senate nominee in Alabama, has been accused by eight women of some form of sexual misconduct when he was an adult and they were minors

Former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos is suing Trump for defamation after he publicly called her allegations fake. Zervos has accused Trump of groping and forcibly kissing her on several occasions in 2007. She served him a subpoena last month requesting all documents from his campaign that pertain to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” The judge in Zervos’ case is expectedto decide before the end of the year whether the suit should move ahead. 

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Should I change the thread title? This seems like worthwhile discussion but also one that has moved past just Al Franken.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

Well, one is enough if the one woman is telling the truth.... when there is only one, I don't think we can just assume it's true. When there are 16 accusations I think we can assume it is true.  The number of accusations actually doesn't matter in this context. Anyway, I searched and couldn't find anything about 15 accusations against Clinton. But it's easy to find the 16 against Trump. Agreed, it's not good about Clinton (obviously)... I am curious as to why some people want to focus so much more on Clinton rather than on the sitting President, who has worse and more accusations laid against him, as well as an admission of being a sexual predator (not saying what you're focusing on personally... I don't recall what your focus is or has been, if anything).
    No focus on anything particular. Just pointing to the the previous poster that Bill was accused as well.  Both are scum.

JimmyV said:
    Should I change the thread title? This seems like worthwhile discussion but also one that has moved past just Al Franken.
    If you want... Seems like we do indeed need a thread just for all the politicians who are sexual predators. Al Franken is only the tip of the iceberg, obviously!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

I’m seeing one rape accusation and three sexual assault accusations. No tape of him admitting to it. 

Good thing it’s ONLY 1 rape accusation and 3 assaults.  No admittance on that, but there is a tape out there of him lying in the Oval Office about sexual relations with that woman.  
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

Good thing it’s ONLY 1 rape accusation and 3 assaults.  No admittance on that, but there is a tape out there of him lying in the Oval Office about sexual relations with that woman.  
    Yes but that tape speaks to adultery, not assault.

• PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

you ned to come here with facts so please find the link stating how many women accused Clinton of sexual harresment while your at it look up all the women who have accused Orange baffoon of same if not worse acts ...
    Somehow you think I’m defending trump here.  Which is not the case.

edited November 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

We know. Nobody is defending him. But there really are bigger fish to fry at the moment.
    So what are your thoughts on Trump's massive list of accusers, including children? Or how his wife says he raped her. Or his friendship with Epstein back in the day when he threw all those pedo parties? Or how he wants to fuck his daughter? Or how he looked at a bunch of 10 - 12 year old girls and couldn't help but comment about how they are what he can fuck one day? Or his own admission that he's a predator? Any thoughts on that and the fact that this man won an election after all that info was public, or on how he is able to stay in office? Or are you solely focused on Bill Clinton in some apparent attempt to lay it all on his wife?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • JimmyV said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

Yes.  But a lie, is a lie.  All I was pointing out to 30Bills was that Clinton had been accused as well.  Somehow it turned into a Bill vs Trump issue.  I've thought Bill was scum, and I think Trump is scum for these actions.  3 assaults is just as bad as 16.  Good Day.

• JimmyV said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

Yes.  But a lie, is a lie.  All I was pointing out to 30Bills was that Clinton had been accused as well.  Somehow it turned into a Bill vs Trump issue.  I've thought Bill was scum, and I think Trump is scum for these actions.  3 assaults is just as bad as 16.  Good Day.

There are lies about blow jobs in the Oval Office and then there are lies about WMD in Iraq. Not quite the same.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JimmyV said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

I understand. I'm just pointing out that the lie in this case was not about an assault. Clinton has been accused of assault, but his famous line about not having sexual relations with that woman was not a denial of those accusations. It was about Monica.

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

I’m not minimizing it, I’m just clarifying. 
  • Meanwhile, over at Fox:

Child allegedly destroys $1,300 of Sephora makeup, uses it as 'finger paint' - Fox News https://apple.news/AMt9jQRubT--sbzvUT8yBQw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Another one bites the dust:

An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed “family values”, was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator.

According to the Columbus Dispatch, the observer told Ohio House Chief of Staff Mike Dittoe what had happened on Tuesday afternoon. Mr Dittoe responded by telling House Speaker Republican Cliff Rosenberger who in turn met with Mr Goodman. 

The 33-year-old, who has been branded the “conscience of the conservative movement”, resigned for “inappropriate conduct” shortly after the meeting took place.

Mr Goodman, whose Twitter biography describes him as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027”, has regularly claimed "natural marriage" occurs between a man and a woman. 

"Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness,” reads his campaign website which has now been taken offline.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lawmaker-wes-goodman-anti-lgbt-resigns-sex-man-office-caught-ohio-republican-christian-family-values-a8060631.html

edited November 2017
    I don't get these gay Christian homophobic family value warriors at all. I mean, I find it hard to grasp how dense some people can be when it comes to their perspectives and how they apply those perspectives to themselves and other people and the world. Is this some kind of mental disability? Mental illness? Or just pure, disgusting, self-righteous stupidity? I do grasp the role that religion plays here, but not so much the individual capacity to be so fucking hypocritical about what they are taught vs what they feel and do. It is probably one of the most vexing things about humanity for me. It disturbs me a lot that there seem to be so many of these types in politics. I mean really, if elected officials are this stupid and heinous... bah. It makes me feel rather hopeless.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    JimmyV said:
    Yes , will predator be part of the name ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Another one bites the dust:

An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed “family values”, was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator.

According to the Columbus Dispatch, the observer told Ohio House Chief of Staff Mike Dittoe what had happened on Tuesday afternoon. Mr Dittoe responded by telling House Speaker Republican Cliff Rosenberger who in turn met with Mr Goodman. 

The 33-year-old, who has been branded the “conscience of the conservative movement”, resigned for “inappropriate conduct” shortly after the meeting took place.

Mr Goodman, whose Twitter biography describes him as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027”, has regularly claimed "natural marriage" occurs between a man and a woman. 

"Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness,” reads his campaign website which has now been taken offline.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lawmaker-wes-goodman-anti-lgbt-resigns-sex-man-office-caught-ohio-republican-christian-family-values-a8060631.html

Let’s just compare him to the Clinton Foundation, shall we?

Brilliantati©
  • 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    This Al Franken story is getting a little weird.

Attacking the accuser/victim isn't right, so I won't mention that she's a tRump supporter and frequent Hannity guest. 

That aside, Roger Stone and InfoWars appeared to know about the story before it hit.  

Metadata for the photo indicates it was taken during the day, not at night while she was sleeping. 

There is speculation the image was photoshopped.  Specifically, it was altered on the night Franken got elected.  

The photographer says the photo was staged.  She was playing dead and Al Franken was pretending to revive her with paddles.

...something here stinks....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:

Attacking the accuser/victim isn't right, so I won't mention that she's a tRump supporter and frequent Hannity guest. 

That aside, Roger Stone and InfoWars appeared to know about the story before it hit.  

Metadata for the photo indicates it was taken during the day, not at night while she was sleeping. 

There is speculation the image was photoshopped.  Specifically, it was altered on the night Franken got elected.  

The photographer says the photo was staged.  She was playing dead and Al Franken was pretending to revive her with paddles.

Is there a reputable link to this info? Because it reads like the liberal equivalent of a Breitbart conspiracy theory.

• 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    edited November 2017
    This isn't going to be taken the way she thought it was going to be taken.

Yep, that is quite a big distinction. One that reflects poorly on the President of the United States.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    JimmyV said:
    CM189191 said:

Is there a reputable link to this info? Because it reads like the liberal equivalent of a Breitbart conspiracy theory.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-stone-appears-to-have-known-about-al-franken-allegations-hours-before-they-went-public/

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
     309kunsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

Where’s Randy Paul’s comments on Roy Moore? Maybe he’s got some skeletons in his closet. Or is it ghosts?
    You all tried that a few years ago, aqua budda remember?
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

It depends on what your definition of "is" is.
  • unsung said:
     309kunsung said:
    unsung said:
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:

Or creepy Rand Paul?

Where’s Randy Paul’s comments on Roy Moore? Maybe he’s got some skeletons in his closet. Or is it ghosts?
    You all tried that a few years ago, aqua budda remember?
    A lot can change in a few years. Tempted by the Devil hisself, for example. Still haven't seen Randy Paul comment on Roy Moore's transgressions. Why not? Silence is endorsement.

Brilliantati©
    CM189191 said:
    JimmyV said:
    CM189191 said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-stone-appears-to-have-known-about-al-franken-allegations-hours-before-they-went-public/

He isn't reviving her in that photo. If the photo was edited why did Franken himself apologize and say he shouldn't have done it?

This discussion has been closed.