Donald Trump

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    ^^^^ no one here cares who you stand behind obviously your judgement can be questioned since you stand behind this bafoon I don't think you can do any worse ! 

I don't think you being an American can call out judgement on others.  Your country voted Donald Trump for President.
    I'm judging you for your support of a bafoon who can't even respond accordingly to a situation like today's , do me a favor and look up Regans response to the KKK 's endorsement for his president campaign in the 80 's a true Republican go ahead look it up ! Where you even born then ? 

Yes I was born then.  It still stands that your country elected President Trump and you are a citizen of said country.
    I didn't vote for asshole you & JC are the only bafoon supporters & apologists here everyone else sees him for what he is keep defending him remember this an American citizen got killed by an American terrorist and your boy failed to call it for what it is !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Gateway Pundit and other crazy alt right conspiracy sites originally tried to frame an innocent man before the identity of the driver was revealed yesterday. To those who use websites like these for your news, I'll say again: GET YOUR NEWS FROM BETTER SOURCES. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-media-framed-wrong-person-in-car-attack-labeled-him-anti-trump-druggie
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    Eventually people no matter what they believe in will find a place to express it. It is only natural.  Wrong or right.  
    I mean....Germany probably would have exterminated all those Jews anyways.  Wrong or right, it's only natural. They didn't need Hitler to lead them down that path. Good old Adolf didn't even personally kill anyone (besides himself), so it's like he practically had nothing to do with the Holocaust. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:
    I'm not complaining at all when I say this.  I get called a dick and troll for even being perceived as having anything but hate for President Trump.  It's a very odd feeling.
    That odd feeling you have is embarrassment and shame. It's sad you can't/won't/don't comprehend why you're being treated like a social pariah. Irredeemable, even.

"We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America." -hrc

How prescient....
    Can't stand Hillary but she was absolutely right about this. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • For the record...

This was domestic terrorism- much much different than what some have presented as domestic terrorism (such as an abortion clinic bombing). This is the real deal in my books.

This was a demonstration that was intended to intimidate... and when intimidation wasn't achieved... this group escalated their tactics to extreme violence resulting in murder. The good 'ol boys marched in with their beards, bellies, and assault rifles ready to kick a little ass. They punched women in the face, chanted moronic things, and eventually ran people over. Then they preened about proud of themselves.

The army should have been called in and those people should have been arrested and detained. Every one of them. If a group of Muslims had done the same thing... it would have been handled completely different. 

Trump kowtowed to them. Nobody should be surprised by that fact- they are a big part of the reason he holds the position he does.

The US is in a freaking mess right now. Eesh. 
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited August 2017

I didn't vote for asshole you & JC are the only bafoon supporters & apologists here everyone else sees him for what he is keep defending him remember this an American citizen got killed by an American terrorist and your boy failed to call it for what it is !!
    pjfan
    perfect example...take the main point of this post, specifically the latter and think about how it relates to the phrase "radical Islamic terror"

Post edited by JC29856 on
  • JC29856 said:
    ^^^^ no one here cares who you stand behind obviously your judgement can be questioned since you stand behind this bafoon I don't think you can do any worse ! 

I don't think you being an American can call out judgement on others.  Your country voted Donald Trump for President.
    I'm judging you for your support of a bafoon who can't even respond accordingly to a situation like today's , do me a favor and look up Regans response to the KKK 's endorsement for his president campaign in the 80 's a true Republican go ahead look it up ! Where you even born then ? 

Yes I was born then.  It still stands that your country elected President Trump and you are a citizen of said country.
    pjfan
    perfect example...take the main point of this post, specifically the latter and think about how it relates the phrase "radical Islamic terror"

This needs editing. It is poorly worded and does not make sense as it stands.
    JC29856 said:

pjfan
    perfect example...take the main point of this post, specifically the latter and think about how it relates the phrase "radical Islamic terror"

fixed. purposely ambiguous.
    song3album
    JC29856 said:

pjfan

Conspiracy theorist Trump supporter openly trying to help blind faithed Trump supporter argue against a logical point of view. 

My second laugh of the morning. Thank you. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JC29856 said:

pjfan

Conspiracy theorist Trump supporter openly trying to help blind faithed Trump supporter argue against a logical point of view. 

My second laugh of the morning. Thank you. 
    I'm not sure how you identify but I'll attempt to help you also: laugh more be angry less 
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    The internet is popping off with identifying the Nazis in the photos from the rally yesterday.
    Unlike JC's buddies at 4chan, they are doing a decent job of it.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Does anyone here think Russia, Russia, Russia may have funded all of these hate groups and been encouraging them to band together and fight to take their country back? You know, MARA? To sow discord so they can do what they please?

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTAPE, all the way to impeachment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

pjfan
    perfect example...take the main point of this post, specifically the latter and think about how it relates to the phrase "radical Islamic terror"

lol your pathetic attemp at painting me as radical is absurd I would never resort to violence against anyone with different points of views ! Unlike the man you voted for I guess you forget orange bafoon imploring his supporters during campaign to knock the hell out of e'm I'll pay your legal fees ? It's ok though you will be proven wrong ! Good will prevail Muller just keeps digging ! Enjoy your weekend ...
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,151
    edited August 2017
    There was some talk about distraction earlier, and I agree that it is easy to take your eye off some of the most important things. Yesterday's emergency in Charlottesville is one of those things.

The largest alt-right rally in decades came about early in President Trump's first term. It's hard to argue with the notion that the alt-right feels emboldened by President Trump. Consider David Duke's comment about fulfilling Trump's promise, or all the "MAGA" hats seen on news footage. Of course, this doesn't mean that Trump is intentionally encouraging the alt-right, but he has been slow to condemn it in the past.

He tweeted about ending hate yesterday, and called for unity. This seemed sensible at face value, but it also occurred to me that he seemed to be denouncing the actions of both the rally-goers and the rally protestors in one clumsy swoop. Again, denouncing violence from ANY party seems like a sensible and Presidential move. However, it also made me wonder, why not clearly denounce the rally for it's purpose, and also clearly denounce any expression of violence from either side? Why not denounce the rally before it even turned into a battle royale? Instead, to me the tweet read like, "Kids, stop fighting and get along". 

It brought me back to the months before the election. A friend of mine, and several talking heads believed that the Trump campaign was trying to dog-whistle bigots and racists, honing in on a specific portion of the electorate. Since then, President Trump has done little to squash those theories. His appointments of Bannon and Sessions carry favor with the alt-right, regardless of either man's actual beliefs and prejudices. His ham-handed introduction to African American history month was also noticable. He used the press conference to celebrate his election victory, and then displayed a lack of knowledge about Frederick Douglass. 

Combining yesterday's statement, and the aforementioned facts, with what we already know about Donald J Trump (sued for discrimination, questioned President Obama's citizenship, quoted as saying bigoted things), makes me think that the dog-whistle analogy was correct. I'm not saying that the President necessarily shares those alt-right beliefs, but that he continues to entice that particular demographic.

If true, that is VERY important. It would mean that the President of the United States has a personal stake in divisions between races and between religions.  

Post edited by 3days on
  • 3days said:
    There was some talk about distraction earlier, and I agree that it is easy to take your eye off some of the most important things. Yesterday's emergency in Charlottesville is one of those things.

The largest alt-right rally in decades came about early in President Trump's first term. It's hard to argue with the notion that the alt-right feels emboldened by President Trump. Consider David Duke's comment about fulfilling Trump's promise, or all the "MAGA" hats seen on news footage. Of course, this doesn't mean that Trump is intentionally encouraging the alt-right, but he has been slow to condemn it in the past.

He tweeted about ending hate yesterday, and called for unity. This seemed sensible at face value, but it also occurred to me that he seemed to be denouncing the actions of both the rally-goers and the rally protestors in one clumsy swoop. Again, denouncing violence from ANY party seems like a sensible and Presidential move. However, it also made me wonder, why not clearly denounce the rally for it's purpose, and also clearly denounce any expression of violence from either side? Why not denounce the rally before it even turned into a battle royale? Instead, to me the tweet read like, "Kids, stop fighting and get along". 

It brought me back to the months before the election. A friend of mine, and several talking heads believed that the Trump campaign was trying to dog-whistle bigots and racists, honing in on a specific portion of the electorate. Since then, President Trump has done little to squash those theories. His appointments of Bannon and Sessions carry favor with the alt-right, regardless of either man's actual beliefs and prejudices. His ham-handed introduction to African American history month was also noticable. He used the press conference to celebrate his election victory, and then displayed a lack of knowledge about Frederick Douglass. 

Combining yesterday's statement, and the aforementioned facts, with what we already know about Donald J Trump (sued for discrimination, questioned President Obama's citizenship, quoted as saying bigoted things), makes me think that the dog-whistle analogy was correct. I'm not saying that the President necessarily shares those alt-right beliefs, but that he continues to entice that particular demographic.

If true, that is VERY important. It would mean that the President of the United States has a personal stake in divisions between race and religion.  

Good post.
  • From Dave Matthews Band
    We are all disgusted by the acts of racist, hate-filled terrorism in our hometown this weekend. Like so many our hearts are broken. Our thoughts go out to the families and victims of these unbelievable acts. This is not the Charlottesville we know and love. This town has grown from its sometimes great but often difficult history and is marching toward an inclusive future. This murderous act and those who incited it are not what we aspire to be. We will work tirelessly, hand-in-hand with our community to help one another so we can all heal from this sickening display of horror. Hate speech disguised as free speech is cowardly and shameful. Such speech gives permission to the murderous crimes we witnessed today. There is nothing pure, acceptable, or philosophical about Nazism, or racism masked as heritage.

The multicultural tapestry that is America must come together, acknowledge our very difficult but remarkable history. We must move away from the racist and ignorant elements of our past toward an inclusive, kinder, more intelligent future. 
    JC29856 said:

pjfan

lol your pathetic attemp at painting me as radical is absurd I would never resort to violence against anyone with different points of views ! Unlike the man you voted for I guess you forget orange bafoon imploring his supporters during campaign to knock the hell out of e'm I'll pay your legal fees ? It's ok though you will be proven wrong ! Good will prevail Muller just keeps digging ! Enjoy your weekend ...
    unless you're a mind reader, we already have enough on here, you have no idea what I'm referring to. I'm not painting you as anything certainly not a radical, clear?
    take the advice I gave above about being less angry. maybe add jumping to unfounded conclusions less also.

edited August 2017
    3days said:

If true, that is VERY important. It would mean that the President of the United States has a personal stake in divisions between races and between religions.  

what was the rallys purpose? was it stated some where? without throwing David Duke in it, did it have a stated purpose? they applied for a permit so I'm sure their reasons are desribed somewhere. I couldn't find anything from "unite the right" organizers online.
    relax, serious questions, Google unite the right and tell me what you find.

JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

pjfan

unless you're a mind reader, we already have enough on here, you have no idea what I'm referring to. I'm not painting you as anything certainly not a radical, clear?
    take the advice I gave above about being less angry. maybe add jumping to unfounded conclusions less also.

I'm not angry disappointed sad yes ! Dumbfounded as to how people can still support the trajectory this president has put the country into path of hate , ok at least I can admit that your post flew right over my head still you come off as a bafoon apologists ..
    JC29856 said:
    3days said:

what was the rallys purpose? was it stated some where? without throwing David Duke in it, did it have a stated purpose? they applied for a permit so I'm sure their reasons are desribed somewhere. I couldn't find anything from "unite the right" organizers online.

pretty sure it started over a statue of some loser confederate general being removed 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:
    3days said:

pretty sure it started over a statue of some loser confederate general being removed 
    Which is the part I truly don't understand. Germany has outlawed basically anything Nazi related, see the Chinese tourist arrested for giving the sieg heil, japan is forbinnen to use the rising sun flag and we celebrated tearing down statues of saddam Hussein. We're a little late to the party for removing statues and commemorations of losers in the confederacy, 150+ years late, and people lose their minds. Take them all down, they lost, get over it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    Hey, but Texas can join Mexico anytime they want. Fuck Texas.

Brilliantati©
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:
    3days said:

that's my understanding also. if it started there then safe to assume there are other stated purposes that evolved? what were they because protesting the removal of a statue is not condemnation worthy.
    here is another question, who were the counter protestors? did any groups organize solicit counter protests?
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,151
    Without Googling, part of the rally's purpose was to unite the KKK, Neo Nazis, and other alt-right groups that believe in white supremacy and racial segregation. Friday night, they were in the streets with torches, chanting "You will not replace us". So, my best educated guess is that the rally's purpose was to promote the notion of white, Christian persecution.

Speaking of which, and admittedly off thread topic, what's up with the job title "Grand Cyclops"? Much like "Grand Wizard", "The Grand Cyclops" is considered a higher rank in the KKK. Some KKK members have no doubt strived to achieve the level of "Grand Cyclops". I think that if someone wants to be known as "The Grand Cyclops", then they should only be allowed to cut ONE hole in their bedsheet. Imagine that! Spending one's time bumbling around and bumping into things, ignorant to what's going on, with a narrow view... Oh wait...
    JC29856 said:
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:
    3days said:

protesting the removal of a statue is not condemnation worthy.
    Yes it is
  • Hate speech disguised as free speech.
    3days said:
    Without Googling, part of the rally's purpose was to unite the KKK, Neo Nazis, and other alt-right groups that believe in white supremacy and racial segregation. Friday night, they were in the streets with torches, chanting "You will not replace us". So, my best educated guess is that the rally's purpose was to promote the notion of white, Christian persecution.

Speaking of which, and admittedly off thread topic, what's up with the job title "Grand Cyclops"? Much like "Grand Wizard", "The Grand Cyclops" is considered a higher rank in the KKK. Some KKK members have no doubt strived to achieve the level of "Grand Cyclops". I think that if someone wants to be known as "The Grand Cyclops", then they should only be allowed to cut ONE hole in their bedsheet. Imagine that! Spending one's time bumbling around and bumping into things, ignorant to what's going on, with a narrow view... Oh wait...
    so I'm clear, your saying the president should explicitly condemn the purpose of the rally but you're not sure of its purpose yourself. instead you make educated guesses at why they planned the rally.
  • JC29856 said:
    3days said:

so I'm clear, your saying the president should explicitly condemn the purpose of the rally but you're not sure of its purpose yourself. instead you make educated guesses at why they planned the rally.
    He stated the purpose. It was obvious.
    I'll help from the permit..“seeks to unify the right-wing against a totalitarian Communist crackdown, to speak out against displacement level immigration policies in the United States and Europe and to affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests just like any other group is able to do, free of persecution.”

ignoring the incidents at the unite the right rally the form and purpose of it doesn't seem to break any laws to me or the aclu. 
This discussion has been closed.