Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298

PJ_Soul said:
    I can taste the... Irony? Stupidity? What's that flavour?

It's a smorgasbord of 2017.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Latest string of tweets folks.....

A great day in Puerto Rico yesterday. While some of the news coverage is Fake, most showed great warmth and friendship. Wow, so many Fake News stories today. No matter what I do or say, they will not write or speak truth. The Fake News Media is out of control! NBC news is #FakeNews and more dishonest than even CNN. They are a disgrace to good reporting. No wonder their news ratings are way down! The @NBCNews story has just been totally refuted by Sec. Tillerson and @VP Pence. It is #FakeNews. They should issue an apology to AMERICA!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    What a sad, pathetic little man.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Tillerson has not "totally refuted" calling Trump a moron. He denied the notion that he considered leaving, but when directly asked whether he had called Trump a moron he said "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that." Doesn't sound like a denial to me. Sounds more like truth avoidance.

Rex Tillerson kind of, sort of just admitted he called Trump a 'moron'

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited October 2017
    Paper towels may have been the straw for the last remaining supporters that were hanging by a thread
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,548
    Latest string of tweets folks.....

A great day in Puerto Rico yesterday. While some of the news coverage is Fake, most showed great warmth and friendship. Wow, so many Fake News stories today. No matter what I do or say, they will not write or speak truth. The Fake News Media is out of control! NBC news is #FakeNews and more dishonest than even CNN. They are a disgrace to good reporting. No wonder their news ratings are way down! The @NBCNews story has just been totally refuted by Sec. Tillerson and @VP Pence. It is #FakeNews. They should issue an apology to AMERICA!
    I don't even understand how it's legal for him to say half of this shit, seriously. Shouldn't there be some law about the POTUS just sending huge, slanderous, damaging lies out into the world like this? Can NBC and CNN, et al at least sue him for slander or something?? I know Trump would counter-sue, but he wouldn't have a case whereas the news networks would. :anguished:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    my2hands said:
    Paper towels may have been the straw for the last remaining supporters that were hanging by a thread
    It reminded me of the guy who throws t shirts into the crowd at a minor league baseball game. Of course narcissist trump interprets desparate people excited and hopeful for some relief as excitement and adulation toward him. 
  • Options
    Stephanie Ruhle with msnbc clarified her source said Tillerson called trump a "fucking moron". 

Details are important. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    Stephanie Ruhle with msnbc clarified her source said Tillerson called trump a "fucking moron". 

Details are important. 
    I wonder how many other diplomats government officials have done the same ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Details are important. 
    After trump flipped off the Prime Minister from Italy, I was thinking he must have said something and trump overheard him. 
  • Options

Details are important. 
    After trump flipped off the Prime Minister from Italy, I was thinking he must have said something and trump overheard him. 
    i forgot about that but there is so much he has done that most sane folks just find to be absurd the list must be so long and getting longer , can you imagine the Mayor from Puerto Rico i'd love to be a fly on the wall listening to her bitching about him in Spanish lol ...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Trump is a worthless pile of orange shit.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Bob Corker basically called trump an ignorant fool and said tillerson, mathis, and kelly are preventing chaos

Let that sink in
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

Donald Trump once boasted of how he refused to help an 80-year-old man who had fallen off a stage and seriously hit his head at a charity dinner.

The shock admission came during a 2008 interview with US shock jock Howard Stern, and saw Trump describe the elderly man’s injury as ‘disgusting.’

Describing the incident, which happened at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, he said: ‘We had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post.

‘So, you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old – very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him – he fell off the stage. So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died.

‘And you know what I did? I said, “Oh my God, that’s disgusting,” and I turned away.

‘I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible.

‘You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed colour. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away.’

Instead, the then-businessmen sat back and allowed a group of marines to take over as they rushed to the man’s aid.

‘What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room’, Trump boasted.

‘They come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher.

‘They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side. I was saying, “Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!” The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK.

‘It’s just not my thing.’

The bizarre admission is only one of several questionable remarks that Trump has made on the Howard Stern show, having previously admitted the unorthodox relationship he has with wife Melania in public. 

He also previously admitted that he said ‘Oh great’, when ex-wife Marla Marples revealed she was pregnant with daughter Tiffany in 1993. 

That is 0 empathy narcissistic sociopaths respond.

He's barely human
  • Options
    What is wrong with this nice tweet?  I don't see anything wrong.

• Options
    "I think Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Mattis and Chief of Staff Kelly are those people that help separate our country from chaos."
    - Bob Corker.

They know. Republicans know. The president is crazy. 25th Amendment. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Not sure which I like better 
    Orange bafoon or Orange Moron ..
  • Options

Orange Dotard?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Trump is a fucking moronic pile of orange excrement, secreted after a meal of meatloaf and ketchup.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    What is wrong with this nice tweet?  I don't see anything wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

He does look like he's putting on weight though.
    Stress can do that.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Orange Dotard?

Not bad it has a nice ring to it ..
    this mornings tweet asking why senate intel is not investigating the fake news networks god almighty this Orange dotard is a moronic asshole of giant proportions !!!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

I've called him that many times.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Manhattan DA Vance returns $31G donation to Trump's lawyer that he received after dropping case against Ivanka, Donald Jr. in 2013

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/manhattan-da-vance-back-31g-donation-trump-lawyer-article-1.3540956
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Trump wants the Senate Intelligence Committee to investigate fake news. Hey, asshole, we all know you think are a dictator, but you ain't:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/05/media/president-trump-news-networks-investigate/index.html
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Trump wants the Senate Intelligence Committee to investigate fake news. Hey, asshole, we all know you think are a dictator, but you ain't:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/05/media/president-trump-news-networks-investigate/index.html
    How about hey asshole one investigation at a time lets wait till all yours are concluded before going to the next one ! 
  • Options

How about hey asshole one investigation at a time lets wait till all yours are concluded before going to the next one ! 
    investigating the media goes against the constitution. he's just trying to deflect and rile up his stupid base. like it's that hard to rile them up. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,548
    edited October 2017

investigating the media goes against the constitution. he's just trying to deflect and rile up his stupid base. like it's that hard to rile them up. 
    I actually don't give him quite that much credit when it comes to this issue. I think his grudge towards the media and his desire to control it to his own benefit is very genuine. I think he truly wants totalitarian power over it, or at least as much as he can get. And if he can't do that (although I believe he's crazy enough to actually think he might be able to), everyone thinking they're all lying about him is enough, especially since HE is the one making fake news. Of course it won't work, but I don't actually think he's mentally well enough to quite know it. Yes, as you say, he 100% uses this issue to rile up his idiotic base, and always has.... but that doesn't mean his motives aren't also every bit as sinister as they appear to be. A POTUS who is willing to scream "fake news" while he himself creates real fake news is an extremely dangerous and disturbed person, IMO, and I don't understand how he can still legally be holding office.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I actually don't give him quite that much credit when it comes to this issue. I think his grudge towards the media and his desire to control it to his own benefit is very genuine. I think he truly wants totalitarian power over it, or at least as much as he can get. And if he can't do that (although I believe he's crazy enough to actually think he might be able to), everyone thinking they're all lying about him is enough, especially since HE is the one making fake news. Of course it won't work, but I don't actually think he's mentally well enough to quite know it. Yes, as you say, he 100% uses this issue to rile up his idiotic base, and always has.... but that doesn't mean his motives aren't also every bit as sinister as they appear to be. A POTUS who is willing to scream "fake news" while he himself creates real fake news is an extremely dangerous and disturbed person, IMO, and I don't understand how he can still legally be holding office.
    of course, that's also part of it. I think he dreams of being Putin. Or being able to treat the country like his own business, firing and controlling whomever/whatever he wants. It must be totally frustrating for him to have to deal with checks and balances and people who don't kiss his feet when he grabs their genitals. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    PJ_Soul said:

of course, that's also part of it. I think he dreams of being Putin. Or being able to treat the country like his own business, firing and controlling whomever/whatever he wants. It must be totally frustrating for him to have to deal with checks and balances and people who don't kiss his feet when he grabs their genitals. 

Bingo!
  • Options
    He's destroying this country one irrational tweet at a time. It's pretty much as simple as that.
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.